Continue your odyssey

Welcome to discussion

Quick Suggestions

Hello! These new forums are an open beta and we welcome your feedback in this section.
  • Lockmort
    95 posts
    This post is deleted!
  • Ubi-Borealis
    Ubisoft Support Staff 1426 posts
    Best Answer

Hello there!

I apologise for the delayed update. Following TU 1.2.0.1, the development team has marked this issue as resolved.

If you are still having trouble unlocking achievements on PC following this update, please can you provide us with the following information:

• Which achievements are you unable to unlock?
    • Have you tried repeating actions, if able to (such as in "Silent Viking" and "Seahorse")?
    • Have you been able to try completing additional quests? Some players have reported that completing settlement quests, such as Petra's archery challenge, has allowed them to trigger story achievements to unlock.
    • If you're able to provide any images/video that shows you have met the criteria but the achievement hasn't unlocked, this would be helpful. This could be an image that shows your completed quest log and missing achievement, or a video that shows you completing an action and the achievement not unlocking.

We can then pass these reports to the development team for further investigation.

@Jackov15 & @Lidi_Melo - Are you still missing achievements in-game after meeting the requirements following TU 1.2.0.1? If so, please can you provide us with the information requested above.

@RedIndianRobin - We don't yet have any new information to share regarding the missing achievement pop-up in-game. We've reached out to the team to see if we can get any new updates to share with you all.

@Arthefran - We don't yet have any new updates to share about making a public API for achievements. I've reached out to the team to see if we can find out any additional information.

Thanks! 😊

Official Response
  • Lockmort
    95 posts
    This post is deleted!
  • halcyonrift
    19 posts

@cadmann2013 

I'm not sure why you had to bring ANTIFA adverts into this discussion and wish you would post something like that in a separate thread as some of us don't see it that way. I'm also not sure why other users are being attacking @Ubi-Baron @Ubi-Woofer
    Criticizing them of, "going dark", or "going into hiding". It's not their fear of keyboard warriors, it's because they've let us know what they can at this time.

I understand the frustration, I was really hoping the achievements would be added in the title update however, Ubi-Woofer has assured us they are in development. There hasn't been any team member that's said they would be in the next title update, they've said, "As written previously, I'll upload this thread with news of the achievements as soon as I have any to share. Thank you all for your patience and understanding in the meantime."

I'd like to reiterate that it's perfectly fair to feel frustrated, but we should remain civil and grateful to the moderators that there was a confirmation. It's perfectly fair to feel frustrated if you don't want to start a game without achievements. If they don't work retroactively, you could still play the game and try to tackle the achievements when New Game+ is to be released.

Despite 1.0.4 fixing quite a few issues I've dealt with, I've decided to restart Origins as I made less than 15% progress in the game. It's not what I wanted to happen after dropping $100 USD on the gold edition of Valhalla but c'est la vie, it's time to make peace with what we didn't receive from this title. We'll remember this when the next tile drops and hopefully inform others that they shouldn't pre-order from Ubisoft. Many players are going to move onto Cyberpunk: 2077 in two weeks. For the amount of time CD:PR delayed it, I highly doubt, that even in unprecedented times, there could be as turbulent of a launch as Valhalla had. You have the option to play that title while Valhalla is slowly fixed and we receive achievements. I'm just looking at options.

We need to remain courteous, however. We cannot attack the moderators who have helped us. We shouldn't be bringing up any additional issues besides achievements unless it's to make a far point. Point others from the subreddit(s) to this link. There are plenty out there who still believe that PC will not have achievements. Make sure they see this;

I can confirm that achievements will be coming to Assassin's Creed Valhalla on PC as such. Please rest assured that all of your feedback on this matter has been carefully taken into consideration. We will update you all as soon as we have more information to share. Thank you. - Ubi-Woofer (Image link: https://i.imgur.com/nElVtYv.png)

Also, I hope you all have a wonderful and safe Thanksgiving, team members included even though you're in Canada! 😉 🦃

• Cadmann2013
    9 posts
    This post is deleted!
  • halcyonrift
    19 posts
    This post is deleted!
  • MrBlond9000
    38 posts

@Ubi-Baron @Ubi-Woofer This is outrages.. Now you lying too
    what is this?? Lost so much respect for you promise us there will be Achievements but no okay im done. 🙂
    Can you please man your self up an answear?? over 2 weeks now and still no achievementes ETA??

• JeffMorgan1983
    32 posts

Where are the [censored] achievements!? I don't care if I'm banned from the forums! This is absolute [censored]!!!!!!!!! I preordered and paid full price for the Gold edition without a single mention by Ubisoft that the achievements were gone! I requested a refund twice now and both times it was rejected because I had "launched" the game. It's time to take this battle to the next level!!! [censored] this!

• Vilemos
    58 posts

@jeffmorgan1983 The argument about launching the game is the biggest BS. Meanwhile stream having several hours of playtime in which you can decide....how do you know if the game is good if you don't play it yourself?

• Lockmort
    95 posts

@Ubi-Woofer you can come in here to edit posts, but not give an update for over a week? What is this? If you gave out wrong information, like the other mod did, can you just tell us so we don't have to be here anymore and wait for nothing? It's okay, people will get angry for a bit and then move on, but this ignoring nonsense is way worse and unprofessional.

• Are the achievements coming or not?
    • If so, why is it taking so long?
    • If so, ETA?
    • If so, are they retroactive or not?
    • If not, can we get a refund, because it wasn't advertised at all?

5 pretty simple straightforward questions that were asked multiple times by multiple people 3 weeks ago, 2 weeks ago, last week, and this week. Answer at least one of them pls.

• Ubi-Woofer
    Ubisoft Support Staff 713 posts

Hello again everyone,

Given the recent replies to the thread, and also some of the inappropriate content / discussions going on in here, I thought it best to pop in and comment. 🙂

Firstly, on the subject of inappropriate content - this will not be tolerated and will, in all cases, be removed. Where necessary sanctions will be imposed, and the severity these will depend on the extent of the breach(es) of our forum rules. We openly invite you to share your concerns, criticisms, and feedback with us on the subject of the missing PC achievements - but please do not abuse us, other players, or otherwise act inappropriately here on the forums while you do.

Though I have not recently replied, it is not because I wish to ignore your posts or the concerns they raise - it is because I do not have any additional information to share on this subject at the moment, and until I do, there is nothing for me to say. 😞 I have read the recent replies and chased up more information from the teams involved, knowing how important this subject is to many of you, however as this is an issue being worked on not only by the Valhalla team but also the Ubisoft Connect team, it takes time. As soon as there is news, I will deliver an update here in the thread. Until then, I can only ask for your patience and understanding. I appreciate that this has been a concern since launch and the team are aware of this, so please rest assured that your voices are heard on the subject.

In reply to Lockmort's questions above as a final note:

• As I confirmed previously, achievements are coming to Assassin's Creed Valhalla on PC.
    • I do not have an ETA yet of when the achievements will be implemented.
    • As mentioned above, I've chased answers about when the achievements will be introduced, if they'll be retroactive, and if there'll be API integration, but I have not received any information about any of this yet.
    • Refunds are considered on an individual basis according to our refund policy. You're welcome to submit a request however I cannot guarantee that one would be granted.

I truly am sorry that I do not have the answers you seek just yet, but as soon as I have news, I'll share it.

Official Response
  • mtrjagamer
    3 posts

New update, still no achievments and save files keep gettting corrupted.

But first things first, we have new items to pay for, apparently a new background and they changed some loot in gear chests. All is well...

• Lockmort
    95 posts

@ubi-woofer Thank you for the replies.

• Vilemos
    58 posts

What I hate about this, is that achievments exist! Since they are already written in code, this should take 1 hour to implement. Well at least it should be, if Ubi Connect wasn't POS.

• BliNkEr
    36 posts

@ubi-woofer
    THANK YOU 🙂

I know you did not "ignore" us on purpose, but after a week of hearing nothing it's no surprise people got a little nervous 😉

I'm really glad the achievement issue isn't "off the table" and I'm hoping they will be implemented soon.

I know you can't really reply to this I suppose but I'm really baffled on how much time this tiny issue is taking to solve... it's not understandable for me but well.
    Patience is a virtue I guess.

• Vilemos
    58 posts

@blinker
    Honestly no matter what he says I think he really did ignore us on purpose. He has no new info about feature that should take NO time at all to implement. For all we know, achievments might come like in 2 months, since evidently Ubi went back to their old ways of "dealing" with problems.

I hope I am wrong, but nothing so far is proving me so.

• BliNkEr
    36 posts

@vilemos
    Well, if he didn't have any news then he didn't need to reply (generally speaking).
    I know it doesn't help if he replies every day that there isn't more information and voilà. BUT, the information has to be more frequent in my opinion.
    Even a little status update every two days would calm people a little, even if it's not the information wished for...

Let's see how this develops, I really do hope the dev-team working for Valhalla AND this Ubisoft Connect "thing" will get a grip soon and address the issue asap!

• Vilemos
    58 posts

@blinker That's kinda my point. Better little short answers, than be silent for 7-10 days and then say "nothing's changed".

• Barthez86
    11 posts
    This post is deleted!
  • Vilemos
    58 posts
    This post is deleted!
  • Barthez86
    11 posts

Its all ok guys rly... 2 weeks and We will have cyberpunk... valhalla and this whole situation of Ubi having Us in a dark place at the end of their backs will be over as well as everything that left from our trust in Ubi... If u want to lose PC players learn from Ubi!

edit : Also 2 teams working for 2+ weeks to implement a feature that is already developed on consoles and still no results... cmon...

Suggested topics

Community details

Users
Topics