Welcome to discussions

Quick Suggestions

• 26 Likes/927 Replies/37802 Views
    BliNkEr
    36 posts

Alright I just tested it again, just to be sure 🙂
    This time I did a trophy (from which I knew of) on PC which I didn't get so far.

After starting up the game on the PS5 I waited for about 4-5 minutes and then it popped 🙂

I'm pretty sure by now they will also pop up on PC when the achievements are implemented in Ubisoft Connect.
    Hopefully that will be the case.

• Lockmort
    95 posts

@blinker Thanks so much for testing it out. You should work for Ubisoft, since you're literally doing their job.

• Porcupineskar
    14 posts

@lockmort Funny enough, when I transfered my savegame from PC to PS5 my achievements didn't pop.
    But when I killed my first enemy in the game, 2 completely random late game sidequest achievements popped.
    What a huge disaster this whole thing is...

• forcefrank
    91 posts

@nimitzz90 I've got 50 hours in and level 93, nowhere near where you are or near the end of the story. How do you have so much time to play? I'm retired and your hours are almost triple mine, hahahahaha! My issue with the update are the game freezing, more than before the patch. I'm on Xbox One X and I had 3 occasions last night, to the point where I just stopped playing. I submitted a trouble ticket but don't expect to hear anything other than its my fault and not theirs. But seriously, how do you have 130 hours already?

• Vilemos
    58 posts

@porcupineskar It's gonna happen on some trigger...not just by simply transfering the files.

• JeffMorgan1983
    32 posts

I don't want to start playing and risk the achievements not being retoactive. Overall this whole launch was botched. I cannot adequately express my deep disappointment for something Ive been anticipating all year. How could Ubisoft let this achievement debacle happen? Like, what were they smoking?

Even if the achievements do eventually get put back in, this whole debacle left a sour taste in my mouth regarding Ubisoft. I've been a life-long supporter but I can never really trust them again.

• JeffMorgan1983
    32 posts
    This post is deleted!
  • Nephr0n
    1 posts

I'm currently playing AC Odyssey and some days ago they removed the achievements section from the Ubisoft Connect Overlay (Shift+F2).
    There is also no popup in the upper right corner anymore when an achievement is unlocked. I only get a Steam notification in the lower right corner.

• NeighVrinsk
    4 posts

It's nice to know we can transfer our PC achievements to console! Ubisoft, can we please transfer our PC achievements to PC? 😄

• BuzzardBee
    10 posts

@eog4rd Ubisoft has always been buggy when it came to achievements and challenges unlocking without a ton of hoop jumping, restarting and hoping like hell it works this time. Where have you been?

• HANSSON520
    13 posts

First hi all and @Ubi-Woofer please when you have just a little little news even less just any new stuff about achievements tell us i know you do your job i don't blame you or baron. But think about us harass the devs team 😊 . At least i just waiting for achievements to come to play fully the game (like many others players) so stand by. I will keep faith every day just hoping before 20 december..

• xxpdmxxblood
    10 posts

20 Days and no achievements. Nice work Ubisoft. 😠

• JeffMorgan1983
    32 posts

20 days now! Shame on you Ubisoft! Shame!

• RedIndianRobin
    188 posts

@jeffmorgan1983 The problem here is the ubisoft connect transition. Currently the overlay doesn't support display of achievement. And connect team is refusing to cooperate with Montreal studio? This is my guess.

• BliNkEr
    36 posts

Well I guess this is taking at least another week before we hear anything... 😞

Fortunately, Cloud-Saves work like a charm and I'm getting my trophys on PS5 in the meantime.

But yeah come on Ubi.. this is getting really really annoying.

• Lockmort
    95 posts

@redindianrobin but they work for Watch Dogs Legion though.

• RedIndianRobin
    188 posts

@lockmort Does it gives a in-game notification when you unlock an achievement?

• Lockmort
    95 posts

@redindianrobin I have to go back and check, but I think so. Even if they don't, it got released after Ubisoft Connect launched, so its weird for one game to have this problem, and another one doesn't.

• Lockmort
    95 posts

With Immortals releasing in 3 days, lets hope that fixes the achievements problem. If that also doesn't have achievements, then urgh.

• RobyRoby27
    1 posts

@lockmort Immortals already got achievements

Suggested Topics