Continue your odyssey

Welcome to discussion

Welcome to discussion

Quick Suggestions

Hello! These new forums are an open beta and we welcome your feedback in this section.
  • EvaRune
    1 posts

Immortals: Fenyx Rising was released last week and it does have achievements so no, it's not a "big plan to dump achievements and force challenges". There's no conspiracy here, just wait til they fix it, hopefully in the next patch.

• Ubi-Borealis
    Ubisoft Support Staff 1911 posts
    Best Answer

Hello there!

I apologise for the delayed update. Following TU 1.2.0.1, the development team has marked this issue as resolved.

If you are still having trouble unlocking achievements on PC following this update, please can you provide us with the following information:

• Which achievements are you unable to unlock?
    • Have you tried repeating actions, if able to (such as in "Silent Viking" and "Seahorse")?
    • Have you been able to try completing additional quests? Some players have reported that completing settlement quests, such as Petra's archery challenge, has allowed them to trigger story achievements to unlock.
    • If you're able to provide any images/video that shows you have met the criteria but the achievement hasn't unlocked, this would be helpful. This could be an image that shows your completed quest log and missing achievement, or a video that shows you completing an action and the achievement not unlocking.

We can then pass these reports to the development team for further investigation.

@Jackov15 & @Lidi_Melo - Are you still missing achievements in-game after meeting the requirements following TU 1.2.0.1? If so, please can you provide us with the information requested above.

@RedIndianRobin - We don't yet have any new information to share regarding the missing achievement pop-up in-game. We've reached out to the team to see if we can get any new updates to share with you all.

@Arthefran - We don't yet have any new updates to share about making a public API for achievements. I've reached out to the team to see if we can find out any additional information.

Thanks! 😊

Official Response
  • MrBlond9000
    38 posts

@tolrem Like this guy said, i Bought, Immortals: Fenyx Rising fun game actually, and very colorfull and it has "Achievements" system, and Assssin's dont have, but hope it will gets fixed in the next patch too, really wanna play it.

• Fudz4
    26 posts

@redindianrobin That does not accommodate for WDLegion and Immortals having achievements. Ubi already confirmed this was not intended.

• RedIndianRobin
    186 posts

@fudz4 Those two games still doesn't support pop up of achievements. You need to alt tab to client to check if you unlocked any.

• Lockmort
    95 posts

Does anyone still believe achievements are coming? I definitely don't. This has been a ridiculous ride, but Cyberpunk's almost here and this will get shoved to the bottom of the drawer. Ubisoft should be ashamed of what they did here, especially with the conflicting and downright wrong information, followed up by nothing but silence. It's been a month since launch.

• sty1on
    15 posts

@lockmort I still believe they're coming yes... just not any time soon! Fenyx Rising has them and this launched weeks after Valhalla which would suggest the initial, seemingly flippant, response that they were being scrapped is completely false. Then there's the guys reporting that the achievements pop on the PS5 via the cloud transfer thing which also suggests the achievements are there but simply invisible to us.

I think the whole issue is down to bugs/omissions within the Ubisoft Connect software. It doesn't have an achievement tab for Valhalla, yet it does for nearly every other game that released both before and now after it. Furthermore the achievement system is just completely broken within the app. They aren't visible from the overlay at all for a start and in Legion and now Fenyx Rising although achievements can be earned no notification appears when doing so. This omission completely ruins any sense of accomplishment you get for achieving anything. In fact I've noticed that even the challenge notifications appear broken now too. I've completed 7 of the challenges in Fenyx Rising so far and not had a single one of them pop up on the screen. A very sorry and disappointing state of affairs, especially as a month has now elapsed.

I don't think Cyberpunk will signal the end of our bug problem either unfortunately... 😜

• RedIndianRobin
    186 posts

@lockmort I believe achievements are coming but don't expect connect to display pop up of achievements anytime soon.

Also I've got news for you. Unfortunately CBPK is filled with Fallout level bethesda bugs and the game runs like trash on PC and consoles alike. So I guess I am staying with Valhalla for sometime.

• BliNkEr
    36 posts

I think they are coming, but this has already taken far too long...
    Even got a look at Ubisoft Connect Forums. lol, I cannot say more than that I'm sorry.

Unfortunately I do have a problem at the moment. Although tropys worked fine switching from PC to PS5 until now, I completed a story arc (which 100% awards a trophy) and I did the silent assassin (pretty sure I assassinated even 11 foes), I didn't receive those trophys on PS5 yet...
    What I fear most is I'm missing a story-related trophy at the end, that would suck big time.

Keeping you posted if it pops up eventually πŸ™‚

• Lockmort
    95 posts

@redindianrobin About CB: don't believe some of the reviewers with a clear axe to grind because of their own ideals and beliefs which the game does make fun of. I'm one of the lucky ones that got a copy a week ago on PS5 (technically PS4) thanks to a local retailer who broke the street date. The bugs aren't NEARLY as bad as they're pretending, and about 4 days ago, I got a 42 GB patch that already ironed out most of them, assuming the day 1 patch will clear the rest. I've honestly seen more bugs in Valhalla, especially every Bethesda game ever released, than in CB, and luckily 0 game breaking ones, but they are there and they are noticable (npc's appearing and disappearing, clipping, guns floating,...etc).

• Nico2000nl
    34 posts

@ramsaysaurusrex
    Not a bug... Ubisoft chose not to put achievements in the PC version.

• sicplagu3
    30 posts

So, what do u guys think... when they fix ubisoft connect or whatever caused this and achievements finally pop up, but you already finished the game and anything else. Will the achievements count as completed or do we have to start over to get them?

• BliNkEr
    36 posts

@sicplagu3 well the achievements are kinda linked to the savegame (because I got lots of them in the meantime on PS5, cuz I fire up the game on console once in a while). So basically they HAVE to be in Ubiconnect when it gets fixed, everything else would be very odd and resulting to another situation that cannot be explained...

Just got two more trophys on PS5 today, but I'm still missing one story-related one which sucks pretty bad. It's like I skipped a trophy in between, which is not the case (even 100%ed the corresponding area).

• deagle_475
    18 posts

@redindianrobin day one patch should fix most of the problems for cyberpunk they said

• D3RH3R0
    1 posts

Does anybody know if the achievements are coming with the december update?

• BliNkEr
    36 posts

@d3rh3r0 I don't think so 😞
    But maybe a miracle is happening after all...

At this point (its now 1 month after initial release) I'm slowly giving up on this subject.
    We had a no, we had a yes, we had a no, we had a double-yes regarding the unlocking of the achievements on PC but where are we? Right...

It's just really sad.
    I will finish Valhalla cuz I'm still having fun after 75 hours, but this is just a slap in the face for the PC community.

• deagle_475
    18 posts

@lockmort yeh, i just played it, and i personaly did not wound any bugs yet, my only problem is that the cb dont run so well right now, but i read some articles that day 1 patch will improve performance, and i use gtx 1080 right now, my fps is 40 most of the time with medium settings, tomorrow i get my rtx 3070, i hope it will run smoothly then, sorry for my bad english πŸ˜€

• Azthian
    5 posts

@d3rh3r0 I hope. I don't find acceptable that this problem is still not resolved.

• BliNkEr
    36 posts

Here's a new one: while completing an arc on PS5 the corresponding trophy popped (even in the notifications).

I saved the game, returned to the homescreen and now it's gone xD
    Well in this state I can absolutely forget to 100% this game if trophys just pop when the game feels like it.

Guess that's it for me in terms of "achievement/trophy hunting"... thx Ubisoft, great job πŸ™‚

• andres360cool
    5 posts

Is this going to be forgotten or what?

• Lockmort
    95 posts

@andres360cool Always has been.

Suggested Topics

Community Details

Users
Topics