Welcome to discussions

Quick Suggestions

• 26 Likes/927 Replies/37796 Views
    l0stw0lf
    17 posts

@Ubi-Woofer

I know you're just the messenger but thanks for keeping us updated to show us that we're not forgotten, as I hold off on playing ACV, I'll focus on my backlog of games & immortal fenyx rising

• RedIndianRobin
    188 posts

@ubi-woofer Hey man, I just want to say that nobody's blaming you. This is entirely on the developers and even more so with the connect team. I have never seen a more incompetent, lazy devs than the connect team in my life. Please do note that even though achievements are there in other games, they don't pop up in game.

• Sparhawk122
    48 posts

Can't earn Uplay coins and they also took out achievements. Talk about anti consumer much....

Not to mention the XP and material packs in the game.

• Barthez86
    11 posts

@miedzianek6969

110% agree

• boo-yah1907
    174 posts

So i know that Stinky but Deadly is impossible, same for Hall of the Slain. But what is wrong with Muninn's Eye? I have done everything in the game been everywhere got everything. But its not checked...

• BliNkEr
    36 posts

@boo-yah1907 I got Munnin's Eye, but not Eivor's Saga lol (might be missing one last quest, don't know...)

Well I got every trophy now on PS5 except the fishing one and, as I already mentioned, Lunden-Story... if this isn't gonna be fixed then bye bye Platinum...

@Ubi-Woofer
    I started a thread regarding the Lunden trophy here: https://discussions.ubisoft.com/topic/90475/complete-the-lunden-arc-trophy-missing/4?lang=en-US

• boo-yah1907
    174 posts

@blinker suddenly it just got completed [censored]... i did nothing

• xxpdmxxblood
    10 posts

@ubi-woofer This problem is very easy to solve. Just give me my money back and take this incomplete game out of my library. Simple as that. Can you do that?

• Darren_Evans
    19 posts

@the-gremlin I agree somewhat but let's all be mindful to reserve the criticisms for the real people behind it, managers and those in the C-Suite. I really don't think developers are given enough resources and realistic deadlines to ensure things are working without glaringly apparent glitches at release. I'm not even sure there are enough QA testers in place to catch and report bugs. Like most corporate entities in modern businesses today, company strategy and decision-making is obsessively focused on maximising 'shareholder value' and operating on the dysfunctional 'shareholder primacy' mindset. Shareholder value is a result, not a strategy, yet pleasing faceless shareholders so those in the C-Suite can snatch their bonuses, is resulting in increasingly poorer quality products that are released too early and with every-increasing bugs, many of which go unfixed even as DLC starts to appear. Publishers have a duty to make sure bugs are fixed before moving developer resources onto creating DLC.

• Darren_Evans
    19 posts

@jeffmorgan1983 Aren't achievements called Challenges? In the Core section, I have 15 of 31 challenges completed. Am I missing something here? I never was one for achievements so I may be ignorant of the issues with Ubisoft achievements that I keep hearing people speak about.

• boo-yah1907
    174 posts

@darren_evans Yeah sure... Why did nobody tried to slip in a quick fix or do you seriously expect us to believe that non of the devs or testers realised these problems, that are purposefully ignored and lay unfixed? With much more than usual people for dev process and time, even current state that the world is in right now, i am sorry but i find that hard to believe that these problems escaped the eye of everyone involved. To me this time with these issues is intentional just so they can make sure that the players stay hooked. Even though there is plenty of information to go with in the first place, why do they keep asking for more to no avail, no result, and keep adding more and more problems to an already troubled game???

btw: 93% completion, 9968 total kills, 2015182 distance traveled, 400 tpl. over 220 hours of playtime. So i know what i am talking about. When there is nothing left to do you could see and feel every problem with the game too.

• Miedzianek6969
    26 posts

@darren_evans

No, they said achievemnts are missed but they will be back
    Its stupid to have challenges and achievements-but they promise...

• Sparhawk122
    48 posts

@darren_evans

We are Ubisoft's QA testers...

We are the ones who find all the bugs and technical issues, report them and maybe they get around to fixing them. Never in a timely manner though lol.

• sty1on
    15 posts
    This post is deleted!
  • cavveman
    84 posts

@sparhawk122

We are the QA and testers for the GOTY release. Especially us that purchased ultimate edition only to discover that the exclusive quest is now available to purchase with ubipoints 😕

• Kormac67
    734 posts

@cavveman The "exclusive quest" was for preorder, not for ultimate.
    But yeah, ultimate is kind of useless, I agree.

• kwasowsky
    5 posts

@kormac67 Really? Because I bought pre-order of collector edition. In Ubisoft Connect I have to buy this quest for Ubi Points..
    So first of all they didn't give us achievements for Valhalla and then - supposed to be free for me quest I have to buy for points.

2 months after premiere - still didn't touched the game because lack of achievements. For me it's important that's why I'm still waiting. That was last pre-order.
    I wanted to play Far Cry 6 but now I know that I'm not gonna buy it before I know I'm not gonna be screwed by Ubi again.

• Kormac67
    734 posts

@kwasowsky
    Really. It was preorder bonus.
    Allowing you to buy the berserker quest for points is just another bug. You already have it. Which you would see if you actually played the game.
    Points are not "free" by the way. A 20% discount on a new game buy for 100 points is a real money value, I don't understand why people throw away their points for useless cosmetics.

If you preordered and didn't touch it because a minor feature is missing - your choice, your loss. Real money loss even since you could have got in on discount meanwhile.

• kwasowsky
    5 posts

@kormac67

Of course I used my points for 20% off. Is it my fault that was a waste of money? Maybe for you missing achievements are minor loss but not for me. Of course I could play and finish Valhalla and then wait for achievements to unlock them but why? It's not a short game I want to play again short time after finish it. I'm waiting for a full product I was hoping to recieve when I bought it. I had an option to refund it but I didn't want to. First of all it's a collector edition. If it was only digital I would refund it and wait for sale and finished product. Now I can only hope that they give a s*** a bout us and fix this soon. If I haven't got some faith in Ubisoft I would refund it and never be on this forum again. As you see - I'm still here. Waiting.

• Miedzianek6969
    26 posts

good that i have it for free from MSI promotion xD i didnt pay single cent for standard edition

Suggested Topics