Continue your odyssey

Welcome to discussion

Quick Suggestions

Hello! These new forums are an open beta and we welcome your feedback in this section.
  • Matty_svk
    3 posts

@boo-yah1907

Well.. maybe it´s time to start another petition for achievements? Maybe someone will notice it/write about it... Because how hard may be to implement feature, that already exists on consoles? It´s part of something, that pc customers paid for and it´s a they deserved it as soon as possible. I know that Valhalla sales are great, but that doesn´t mean that everything is ok. It´s not.

• Ubi-Borealis
    Ubisoft Support Staff 1426 posts
    Best Answer

Hello there!

I apologise for the delayed update. Following TU 1.2.0.1, the development team has marked this issue as resolved.

If you are still having trouble unlocking achievements on PC following this update, please can you provide us with the following information:

• Which achievements are you unable to unlock?
    • Have you tried repeating actions, if able to (such as in "Silent Viking" and "Seahorse")?
    • Have you been able to try completing additional quests? Some players have reported that completing settlement quests, such as Petra's archery challenge, has allowed them to trigger story achievements to unlock.
    • If you're able to provide any images/video that shows you have met the criteria but the achievement hasn't unlocked, this would be helpful. This could be an image that shows your completed quest log and missing achievement, or a video that shows you completing an action and the achievement not unlocking.

We can then pass these reports to the development team for further investigation.

@Jackov15 & @Lidi_Melo - Are you still missing achievements in-game after meeting the requirements following TU 1.2.0.1? If so, please can you provide us with the information requested above.

@RedIndianRobin - We don't yet have any new information to share regarding the missing achievement pop-up in-game. We've reached out to the team to see if we can get any new updates to share with you all.

@Arthefran - We don't yet have any new updates to share about making a public API for achievements. I've reached out to the team to see if we can find out any additional information.

Thanks! 😊

Official Response
  • Miedzianek6969
    26 posts

@matty_svk

They care only for money as u can see. And u said about good sales-so money is okay for them.
    They already sold what they need-so no need to add something without profit.
    they can lie now, they can take time, they can even abandon any game updates

But ppl still not using their iq and preordering games...they like 'cat in the bag'

• shaundis
    5 posts

The achievements will be added with update 1.1.1.

Source:

• RamsaysaurusRex
    Original poster 10 posts

@shaundis FINALLY

• Miedzianek6969
    26 posts

cant believe until i see

• BliNkEr
    36 posts

Oh my... alright, FINALLY!

• Vilemos
    58 posts

2 mothertrucking months....this is disgrace.

They should give PC players, at least, some free legendary weapons and equipment from the paid sets....at least something for all this mess they happily ignored for so long.

• Miedzianek6969
    26 posts

@vilemos

Ubisoft and free items xD ?

• Vilemos
    58 posts

@miedzianek6969

Still remember Unity, but that was the last time they did it....probably the first time, too.

• Ubi-Woofer
    Ubisoft Support Staff 713 posts

Hello everyone,

I am very happy to announce that, as some of you have already seen in the patch notes published last night for TU 1.1.1, details regarding the deployment of the Ubisoft Connect achievements for Assassin’s Creed Valhalla are now available! 😄

The achievements for Valhalla on Ubisoft Connect will be added as part of today's patch, and will unlock retroactively when the following conditions are met for each type of objective:

• Unlock conditions for Quest-related or not-repeatable achievements:
    Achievements where unlock conditions have been met will pop when the player completes a new quest. 

• Unlock conditions for Countable/repeatable achievements:
    Achievements will pop whenever the player performs an achievement-related action past the unlock condition. 

Regarding the missing Connect overlay section for achievements and the pop-ups in-game when an achievement is earned, I haven’t received additional information on this subject from the Ubisoft Connect team at this time. Please rest assured it is still a subject under investigation, and should I hear anything, I’ll communicate it as well here. Thank you for your patience and understanding regarding these particular queries! I’ll also keep chasing the query regarding a public API for the achievements as well, to see if we have any information on this.

I’d like to extend my sincere thanks to you all for sticking with this thread and keeping the discussion going while we waited for this news. I realise it has been a long while, and I hope that you will now enjoy Valhalla even more with the achievements in place. If you have any further questions following today's deployment, please don’t hesitate to reply here in the thread and I’ll get back to you all as quickly as I can. 🙂

Official Response
  • Miedzianek6969
    26 posts

@ubi-woofer

I dont know if we should say THANKS for thing you cut from our product, for all lies, for how long we waited, for ANY info and for achievements...

But thanks anyway

• hroozenbeek
    1024 posts

@ubi-woofer This is very good news. I am especially glad to read the words "will unlock retroactively", because these words were ominously absent from the patch notes. 😉

• Kormac67
    508 posts

@hroozenbeek Well, I'm seeing the achievements now in Ubisoft Connect (not in the game though), and they are all locked.
    I already started the patched game, reloaded, saved and left.
    Either they will take a while to get visible - or they are NOT retroactive.

Things like "leave Norway". Yay.

• inxcognito
    13 posts

I'm also on PC and there's no achievements for me. Also I still can't interact with the Tablet in Old Cellar even tho in patch notes it says it's fixed..

• BliNkEr
    36 posts

@kormac67 same here, I even did 2 quests, restarted the game, restarted Ubiconnect... every single achievement is still locked... don't know what to say xD

• Kormac67
    508 posts

@blinker How about "meh, as was to be expected" ?
    I already got a bad feeling when I opened the patch notes ingame and there was just an empty screen.

• hroozenbeek
    1024 posts

@kormac67 I had checked Ubisoft Connect moments before my previous post and there were no Achievements yet. But they are there now. All still locked. We'll wait and see... Well, I did say that the retroactive aspect of the patch concerning the achievements was "ominously absent".

You won't hear me complain about "Leave Norway" if it's working correctly and retroactively! 😉

• TimotheusFlavii
    4 posts

@ubi-woofer Most achievements did indeed retroactively unlock, however, some inexplicably, did not, including:

• "Take My Hand" - Complete the Cent Arc
    • "The Enemy of My Enemy" - Complete the Wincestre Arc
    • "Disorder of the Ancients" - Eliminate all targets of the Order of Ancients
    • "Completionist All the Way!" - Complete all territories

I completed all arcs, I eliminated all targets, and completed all territories, so why did these achievements not unlock?

• BliNkEr
    36 posts

@timotheusflavii yup strange, I just somehow got also a few unlocks but not everything.

I'm missing:

• Take my Hand
    • The Enemy of My Enemy
    • Disorder of the Ancients

But I got the "Completionist All the Way!" xD

This is really confusing, on PS5 I'm missing the Lunden trophy (which I finally have now on PC), but on PC I'm missing the achievements mentioned above.

No logic, just random... oh boy.
    Well, I'm glad they are SOMEHOW there, even if it isn't fixed entirely. My gosh...

• RedIndianRobin
    186 posts

Are the achievements actually popping in game or you guys are alt tabbing and checking them via the connect application?

Suggested topics

Community details

Users
Topics