Welcome to discussions

Quick Suggestions

• ROTeFeL
    22 posts

I am as well missing the achivements for the Order, Wincestre and Cent.
    I am also missing the Completionist All the Way!

But what really bugs me is the Completionist All the Way! achievement, as I maxed out all the regions in Vinland, England and Norway, as well as both Jottunheim and Asgard. Now that the achievements are here (really dunno why they weren't on PC since November) I really don't know how to check which wealth or mystery got bugged... FFS there are more than 700 of them and I am not seeing them on the map! 😢

• Ubi-Borealis
    Ubisoft Support Staff 3529 posts
    Best Answer

Hello there!

I apologise for the delayed update. Following TU 1.2.0.1, the development team has marked this issue as resolved.

If you are still having trouble unlocking achievements on PC following this update, please can you provide us with the following information:

• Which achievements are you unable to unlock?
    • Have you tried repeating actions, if able to (such as in "Silent Viking" and "Seahorse")?
    • Have you been able to try completing additional quests? Some players have reported that completing settlement quests, such as Petra's archery challenge, has allowed them to trigger story achievements to unlock.
    • If you're able to provide any images/video that shows you have met the criteria but the achievement hasn't unlocked, this would be helpful. This could be an image that shows your completed quest log and missing achievement, or a video that shows you completing an action and the achievement not unlocking.

We can then pass these reports to the development team for further investigation.

@Jackov15 & @Lidi_Melo - Are you still missing achievements in-game after meeting the requirements following TU 1.2.0.1? If so, please can you provide us with the information requested above.

@RedIndianRobin - We don't yet have any new information to share regarding the missing achievement pop-up in-game. We've reached out to the team to see if we can get any new updates to share with you all.

@Arthefran - We don't yet have any new updates to share about making a public API for achievements. I've reached out to the team to see if we can find out any additional information.

Thanks! 😊

Official Response
  • Ashelsu
    40 posts

@rotefel I don't know if this can help you, but in my game Completionist All the Way was done after I travelled to Vinland and Norway. Didn't do anything there, all zones were already completed. Still miss Cent, Winchester and Order like a lot of people here.

• ROTeFeL
    22 posts

@ashelsu
    Thank you so much! I travelled to Vinland, then fast travelled to one of the viewpoints and it unlocked!

So, how about that fishing achievement, does anybody know if it's bugged or not? 😆

• Ryusennin
    93 posts

Same boat as most people, I'm missing Take My Hand, Enemy of My Enemy and Disorder of the Ancients.

The only remaining achievements I need to unlock are the fishing and orlog ones. Fishing is bugged so I'm putting it on hold.

I had to do the terrible Overdesign II without trophy notifications. Having to quit the game a dozen times to go back to the launcher and check if the trophy had unlocked was just a fun killer. Hopefully Ubiconnect will reactivate notifications by the time the first DLC is released.

• Muuugica
    1 posts

I'm missing those three too:
    Take my Hand
    The Enemy of My Enemy
    Disorder of the Ancients

• Tchester1980
    1100 posts

Anybody also having issues with the trophies on PC?
    Can´t finish the following trophies:

1. Take my hand (Complete the Caent Arc)
    2. The enemy of my enemy (Complete the Wincestre Arc)
    3. Disorder of the Ancients (Eliminate all targets of the Order of Ancients)

I´ve done all questlines in all regions (all means also in Caent and Wincestre), killed all ancients members and also all zealots.
    There is no more to do in Caent and Wincestre for me. Double checked it multiple times.
    Is it bugged?
    Known issue for Ubisoft?

Thank you!

• luigispcrew
    73 posts

@tchester1980 same issue bro

• stallattack
    34 posts

same issue, completed all region

• Kormac67
    652 posts

@tchester1980 If you read the known issues list you would see it right there.

• Tchester1980
    1100 posts

@kormac67 That´s the problem. I was searching for it but didn´t found it. Maybe I missed it!
    Thank you, I will double check it again.

• Jurld
    17 posts

I guess I'm in the same boat with others. Take My Hand, Disorder of the Ancients are not unlocked.

• IFrike
    22 posts

"Take My Hand", "The Enemy of My Enemy" and "Disorder of the Ancients" are all locked for me too.

• Ubi-Woofer
    Ubisoft Support Staff 1009 posts

Hello again everyone 🙂

As I mentioned previously, I have raised the issue with certain achievements (Disorder of the Ancients, The Enemy of My Enemy, Take My Hand) not unlocking to the development team, and this has already been acknowledged in our Known Issues list due to them being able to reproduce this issue on their side:

(Ubisoft Connect) "Disorder of Ancients", "The Enemy of my Enemy", "Take My Hand" Ubisoft Connect achievements despite meeting unlock conditions

Two further achievements myself and my colleagues have raised to them as potentially having issues are the "Completionist All The Way!" and "Old School Treasure Hunt" ones, however they have not yet confirmed if they have reproduced issues with unlocking these. We haven't received as many reports of issues with those, so if you are unable to unlock these, please do let me know.

I'll pass on the usernames of all of you affected by this issue, as well as the achievements you are missing if stated in your post. Any further reports received I'll forward as well, and I'll keep you all updated as much as possible here in this thread.

Finally, as a quick request - Xbox players, I have seen you posting in this thread about issues with tracking/unlocking achievements on your platform, but this isn't the right place to report those issues as this thread is for the achievements on PC! 🙂 Please take to our megathread for issues with unlocking achievements on Xbox in order to report the achievements you are having issues with, and provide evidence of your fulfilment of the requirements. As Xbox is not our platform, we need to report these issues in a different way following investigation, so keeping these reports in one place is important.

Thank you very much! 🙂

_ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _

Moving onto individual replies -

@Kormac67 Glad to hear that most of the achievements you were missing unlocked for you, with the exception perhaps of those I've acknowledged as under investigation above? Was there an error message when the game / Ubisoft Connect crashed that you recall?

@hroozenbeek I would assume the unlock timing of your achievements was just by chance, as it may have taken a few minutes for them to synchronise, and the time between completing daily quests would have been enough. Regarding the remaining achievements, there's a great place to do Skadi's Hobby near the viewpoint closest to Kjotve's fortress. If you fast-travel to the viewpoint there, and then head south-east, there's the start of a huge slope that you can slide right down. I managed it in one attempt!

@Vilemos Glad to hear everything seems to be in order for you! No hard feelings over the harsh words, I'm used to it! I know it's because you / others want your issues resolved so I don't take it personally 🙂

@Chottodare As I mentioned in my original announcement post, the wider issues with Ubisoft Connect and pop-ups for challenges / achievements etc. are still under investigation. This isn't an issue specific to Assassin's Creed Valhalla.

@auridulis No worries! We'll keep everyone updated via these forums and our social media accounts. I believe it's on the Known Issues list now after I discussed the issue with our community team, but referring to the absence of revenge quests specifically:

Avenge quests are nowhere to be found

@robthebob11 @Ruxleyford514 I'm sorry to hear that this has happened! Could you provide a screenshot showing that the achievement is unlocked for you already? If you happen to have a screenshot of the achievement itself as it unlocked, that would be very helpful too. I'll report this and see if it's a recognised issue once I have those images from you both.

@RedIndianRobin I've removed the expletives from your post - I'm happy to assist if you're encountering issues with unlocking the achievements you've earned, but I'd like to ask that you kindly refrain from speaking to me and other staff in that manner. Can you please advise if you have tried completing a daily contract from Reda, as well as repeating the actions required as necessary as I outlined?

@eguy_4 Which specific achievements aren't unlocked for you please? Could you also provide a screenshot showing that you have no tracked actions towards the daily / weekly challenges despite trying to contribute?

@Si_W If you're having issues with unlocking trophies on PS4 / PS5, please start a new thread dedicated to these and I can investigate there. This thread is just for issues with the achievements on PC. 🙂 Glad to hear that on PC, everything seems in order aside from the achievements with recognised issues.

@ROTeFeL Regarding "Good Catch!", I recently completed this myself on PS4, so I'm not aware of any issues with it. There are reported issues with coastal fish spawns and a few missing fish for the fishing hut tasks, but in terms of that particular achievement itself, I believe it is obtainable. What are you struggling with?

Official Response
  • Fireseed
    12 posts

@Ubi-Woofer I encountering the exact same issue as @eguy_4 
    You requested a screenshot, don´t know how this really helps, but here it is, fresh taken from today shortly after playing the game:

undefined

For me also all statistics does not update properly, maybe these issues are connected. 🤔

• xcodex94
    1 posts

@ubi-woofer I also have a problem with the same three achievements on pc: Disorder of the Ancients, The Enemy of My Enemy, Take My Hand

• Ubi-Woofer
    Ubisoft Support Staff 1009 posts

Thanks for the image, @Fireseed! I've sent it across to the developers for them to review. Out of curiosity, if you view your progress in the challenges on the Ubisoft Connect website, does your contribution still show as 0? If so, this is possibly a larger issue with Ubisoft Connect and its tracking as a whole, but I cannot be sure, so if requested by them I'll also be forwarding the information to the Ubisoft Connect team. I haven't encountered this issue myself, as you can see below, but I'll be happy to forward any additional reports. Creating a separate thread for the limited-time challenges would probably be best however, so that we can ensure this thread doesn't stray too far off-topic.

undefined
    @xcodex94 Thanks for your report! I've sent the details you've provided to the developers now. 🙂

Official Response
  • EpicHobo69
    5 posts

Hi! Appreciate the addition of achievements, just gotta say that im also having the issue where Cent and Wincestre arc trophies arent unlocking even though i have done them a long time ago. Also my Uplay these days keeps saying it "failed to synchronise achievements with cloud", is that an issue on client or server side?

• Kormac67
    652 posts

@ubi-woofer There was no error message.
    There just was a message telling the game had sent a screenshot to Ubi Connect, then it froze for a moment and crashed. It did send a crash report you possibly can link to the devs.
    I still have no idea what the screenshot should do in Ubi Connect - there is no function "show screenshot of achievement" there.

• Gonzalez_1984
    3 posts

Hi, I'm missing following achievements:
    'Take My Hand'
    'Disorder of the Ancients'
    'Old School Treasure Hunt'
    'Completionist All The Way!'

Suggested Topics

Community Details

Users
Topics