Continue your odyssey

Welcome to discussion

Quick Suggestions

Hello! These new forums are an open beta and we welcome your feedback in this section.
  • Lockmort
    95 posts

@cadmann2013 I fully agree yeah, no idea what they're doing, catering to a type of people that doesn't play their games anyway and is just out for cheap clout. Such is life these days. I still love Ubi games, but so far, this whole Ubisoft Connect nonsense has definitely put a sour taste in my mouth, especially with the way it's taking so long to fix it. I genuinely believe Epic is slowly, but surely, destroying PC gaming, even though the usual games media suspects pretend it's the other way around. There's so many great games that people already missed out on or simply tossed aside, like Metro, and especially The Outer Wilds. Same thing goes for Valhalla. If it was on Steam, I bet it it would be on the top of the charts. Speaking of which, Yakuza is great! I can't say if it's worth $60, but it's definitely very good and a worthy entry to the franchise. It also has working achievements, a miracle.

• MrBlond9000
    38 posts

@cadmann2013 @Lockmort @Ubi-Baron I just hope it will get fixed, because Oddysse and origins had achievements?? But i wait, im looking forward to play the game on PC.. I have it i just waIT FOR IT TO BE FIXED. sORRY FOR CAPS. 🙂

• MHwtf
    21 posts

Like, where are they???? Odyssey doesn't have challenges and Valhalla doesn't have achievements...... This ubisoft connect transitioning isn't going very well I suppose?

• Occono
    1 posts

Wondering the same. Uplay itself doesn't track game time either (the saves do though)

• andry9611
    20 posts

@cadmann2013 totally agree on everyone, it's unbelievable the lack of care about the players not even telling anything official about this issue. 3 days on and we still can't play the game properly. We got a free Season Pass back with AC Unity for a lot less than this Ubisoft should really think about something for us who use Ubisoft Connect because (while the other stores have their shares) our money (except tax.) goes 100% into Ubisoft wallet than i would expect more respect for the players who are on the platform playing and buying every game and DLC since AC2.

• andry9611
    20 posts

@loboto_carver this MUST be done as you say, at least.

• andry9611
    20 posts

@cadmann2013 as for Yakuza the game is totally worth it, i played all the series and tried the last one at a friend house. Wish i had the money to buy it, but i guess i won't for the time being since i didn't buy even Valhalla to save on money but Ubisoft is stealing time to my subscription apparently.

• BeTheB
    3 posts

@Ubi-Baron I completely second this. Also took a week off from work, I am 20 hours in before reading that this is a bug and I might have to replay all of that. This is sheer madness.
    However, my hopes aren't real high, as I was locked out of some achievements because of connection issues with the remastered version of AC3 as well...
    I just really hope this gets addressed ASAP, with a retroactive solution or significant compensation for those of us who went full blown collector's edition binge-gaming on day one. Because after 20 hours, I am not fully restarting this any time soon. The ball got dropped REALLY hard here, and Ubisoft definitely has some fixing to do.

BTW, @Ubi-Baron, I know you're taking the brunt of this, I just wanted to make absolutely clear that I completely understand you are just the messenger, that you personally cannot offer solutions, and you are doing what you can. But I would certainly appreciate it if we could get a more detailed official response soon. As another user mentioned, it's not even on the known issues list as of yet. So people who care about achievements, won't even be warned that maybe they might consider postponing their playthrough for now.

• andry9611
    20 posts

@betheb totally agree, this must be fixed soon or we need some compensation. For real.

• l0stw0lf
    17 posts

I've put 10 hours in and found out they didn't have achievements which is weird! I've played watch dogs and even they had it! I'll be watching this thread and hope they fix it asap! Hopefully achievements are retroactive or I might have to start a new game 😞

• l0stw0lf
    17 posts
  • Kau_adh96
    11 posts

I'm close to 20 hours, and I'm afraid that I'll have to replay the game again for unlocking achievements.

• GirlWood1
    6 posts

There is no achievement tab on Ubisoft Connect, this is still inactive since launch. How long will it take until will we see a fix for this? Will the game track the achievements without having them pop up and when a fix does come they will just unlock the achievements that we would have gotten through prolonged playtime. Please address this issue, a lot of people don't want to start playing out of fear of having to restart from the beginning.

• xrayspex_73
    124 posts

@kau_adh96

That's IF they even add achievements to the PC...

Which they haven't really confirmed.

• deagle_475
    18 posts

@deagle_475 still nothing about achievements, jesus. Do we really have to wait until next week ?

• Lockmort
    95 posts

@deagle_475 It's starting to look like it, especially since there's a ton of other problems, like the game not showing up in people's library and such. They didn't give an ETA and didn't put it on the list of known issues, so I'm guessing this won't be fixed for the next couple of weeks, but hopefully I'm wrong.

• deagle_475
    18 posts

@lockmort omg 😞

• MrBlond9000
    38 posts

@betheb Totally agree

• MrBlond9000
    38 posts

@lockmort Hope you are a wrong.. I have taking the weekend off to play.. 😞

Suggested topics

Community details

Users