Welcome to discussions

Quick Suggestions

• RedIndianRobin
    186 posts

@ubi-woofer Any news on achievements popup still not working in game?

• Ubi-Borealis
    Ubisoft Support Staff 2837 posts
    Best Answer

Hello there!

I apologise for the delayed update. Following TU 1.2.0.1, the development team has marked this issue as resolved.

If you are still having trouble unlocking achievements on PC following this update, please can you provide us with the following information:

• Which achievements are you unable to unlock?
    • Have you tried repeating actions, if able to (such as in "Silent Viking" and "Seahorse")?
    • Have you been able to try completing additional quests? Some players have reported that completing settlement quests, such as Petra's archery challenge, has allowed them to trigger story achievements to unlock.
    • If you're able to provide any images/video that shows you have met the criteria but the achievement hasn't unlocked, this would be helpful. This could be an image that shows your completed quest log and missing achievement, or a video that shows you completing an action and the achievement not unlocking.

We can then pass these reports to the development team for further investigation.

@Jackov15 & @Lidi_Melo - Are you still missing achievements in-game after meeting the requirements following TU 1.2.0.1? If so, please can you provide us with the information requested above.

@RedIndianRobin - We don't yet have any new information to share regarding the missing achievement pop-up in-game. We've reached out to the team to see if we can get any new updates to share with you all.

@Arthefran - We don't yet have any new updates to share about making a public API for achievements. I've reached out to the team to see if we can find out any additional information.

Thanks! 😊

Official Response
  • Jackov15
    5 posts

@RedIndianRobin
    Do you have standard or Ultimate Edition?
    In my UE i have the same issue. For the first time, I earned achievement for prologue days or two after I finished this. "To the England" the same.
    For now, I didnt recived "Rampage" and the one, for killing enemy from horse.
    Anybody from Ubi can help? Game is great, but for now, unplayable if achievement wont unlock 😞

• RedIndianRobin
    186 posts

@jackov15 I have the standard edition. Problem is achievements are unlocking BUT they are not popping up in game, making me to open the client to check everytime. This experience completely ruined achievements for me.

• Jackov15
    5 posts

@redindianrobin
    Did you check achievement tracking on yours console?

• Arthefran
    2 posts

@Ubi-Woofer As I asked several weeks ago on this thread: would you have any news from the Ubisoft Connect team about making a public API for PC achievements? Even if Ubisoft itself has decided not to display them on the public profiles, that would allow 3rd party websites to track them, make leaderboards, this kind of things - as with every other patform.

• RedIndianRobin
    186 posts

@jackov15 It does not track because they removed the achievement tracking API from Ubisoft connect. Sure achievements are there in the client but you cannot view them on 3rd party sites nor it pops up in game. It's there just for the sake of it.

• Lidi_Melo
    2 posts

Any fix to disorder of the ancients achievement?

I defeated everyone. I took Thor's hammer. But I did not receive the achievement.

I have seen on several forums that it is related bug in the previous patch. But I found no solution.

• Ubi-Borealis
    Best Answer

Hello there!

I apologise for the delayed update. Following TU 1.2.0.1, the development team has marked this issue as resolved.

If you are still having trouble unlocking achievements on PC following this update, please can you provide us with the following information:

• Which achievements are you unable to unlock?
    • Have you tried repeating actions, if able to (such as in "Silent Viking" and "Seahorse")?
    • Have you been able to try completing additional quests? Some players have reported that completing settlement quests, such as Petra's archery challenge, has allowed them to trigger story achievements to unlock.
    • If you're able to provide any images/video that shows you have met the criteria but the achievement hasn't unlocked, this would be helpful. This could be an image that shows your completed quest log and missing achievement, or a video that shows you completing an action and the achievement not unlocking.

We can then pass these reports to the development team for further investigation.

@Jackov15 & @Lidi_Melo - Are you still missing achievements in-game after meeting the requirements following TU 1.2.0.1? If so, please can you provide us with the information requested above.

@RedIndianRobin - We don't yet have any new information to share regarding the missing achievement pop-up in-game. We've reached out to the team to see if we can get any new updates to share with you all.

@Arthefran - We don't yet have any new updates to share about making a public API for achievements. I've reached out to the team to see if we can find out any additional information.

Thanks! 😊

Official Response
  • Gummberly
    2 posts
    This post is deleted!
  • Janiya1013
    28 posts

My ubisoft connect has not updated its daily or won't complete challenges I've completed like eivor's saga or standing rock challenge. It's not my internet I'm running at the highest connection speeds.

• LOBOTO_Carver
    4 posts

Hi there,

I'm back on the game after I left it back in december. I had played 60 hours until I reached Lunden and was really enjoying it:)

I just wished to wait for the achievement to be available on PC. The wait seems to be worth it as I went back to this thread and see that they are now added to PC with the help of the amazing support from @Ubi-Borealis and the global support team.

I read most of the comments but I fail to be really sure about one thing: are the achievement supposed to be retroactive?

It seems yes by reading many of you but I relaunched the game today and obvious achievement I should get like "The Saga Begin" or "To England" are not unlocked. Is this normal? Can we trigger them to be unlocked in anyway without restarting a playthrough?

Thank you for the help!

V.

• Ubi-Borealis

Hello there @LOBOTO_Carver / V!

Welcome back to Assassin's Creed: Valhalla!

The achievements should be retroactive, but you may need to complete an additional action to get them to trigger if you completed the requirements prior to the achievements being added to the game.

For non-repeatable actions, such as completing story arcs (like "The Saga Begins" and "To England!"), please can you try completing an additional main or side quest. This should cause the achievement to trigger for you.

For a repeatable action, such as "Seahorse" or "Face My Might," please can you try completing the action again. For example, if you need to equip a certain item to trigger an achievement, please try equipping it again.

If you're still having trouble unlocking the achievements after trying these steps, can you please let us know which achievements you are having trouble retroactively unlocking?

Thanks! 😊

Official Response
  • victoruchiha82
    63 posts

The core challege “dlc1 Ireland’s sage doesn’t drop. Have completed the dlc 100%. Is there a fix?

• Ubi-Borealis

Hello there @victoruchiha82!

I'm sorry to hear that "DLC 1 Ireland's Sage" has not unlocked for you. Is it still locked?

If so, can you send us a video that shows the following:

• Your completed quest log, which shows you have completed "The Cost of Betrayal"
    • Your Ubisoft Connect Challenges overlay, which shows that "DLC 1 Irelands's Sage" hasn't unlocked for you

We can then pass this along to the development team for a closer look.

Thanks! 😊

Official Response
  • victoruchiha82
    63 posts
    This post is deleted!
  • victoruchiha82
    63 posts
    This post is deleted!
  • victoruchiha82
    63 posts
    This post is deleted!
  • victoruchiha82