Quick Suggestions

• victoruchiha82
    53 posts
    This post is deleted!
  • Ubi-Borealis
    Ubisoft Support Staff 2812 posts
    Best Answer

Hello there!

I apologise for the delayed update. Following TU 1.2.0.1, the development team has marked this issue as resolved.

If you are still having trouble unlocking achievements on PC following this update, please can you provide us with the following information:

• Which achievements are you unable to unlock?
    • Have you tried repeating actions, if able to (such as in "Silent Viking" and "Seahorse")?
    • Have you been able to try completing additional quests? Some players have reported that completing settlement quests, such as Petra's archery challenge, has allowed them to trigger story achievements to unlock.
    • If you're able to provide any images/video that shows you have met the criteria but the achievement hasn't unlocked, this would be helpful. This could be an image that shows your completed quest log and missing achievement, or a video that shows you completing an action and the achievement not unlocking.

We can then pass these reports to the development team for further investigation.

@Jackov15 & @Lidi_Melo - Are you still missing achievements in-game after meeting the requirements following TU 1.2.0.1? If so, please can you provide us with the information requested above.

@RedIndianRobin - We don't yet have any new information to share regarding the missing achievement pop-up in-game. We've reached out to the team to see if we can get any new updates to share with you all.

@Arthefran - We don't yet have any new updates to share about making a public API for achievements. I've reached out to the team to see if we can find out any additional information.

Thanks! 😊

Official Response
  • victoruchiha82
    53 posts
    This post is deleted!
  • victoruchiha82
    53 posts
  • victoruchiha82
    53 posts

@ubi-borealis did the team know why this is happing?

• CrimsicComet
    41 posts

My achievement issue is I've completely completed every territory but the achievement is still locked.

• Ubi-Borealis

Hello there,

@victoruchiha82 - I apologise for the delayed response. Thank you for sending those additional images for us! I've passed your report along to the development team so they can take a closer look at this. If we require any additional information, we will reach out within this thread.

@CrimsicComet - I'm sorry to hear that your "Completionist All the Way!" hasn't unlocked. To help us to take a closer look at this, would you be able to send us a video which shows that all territories have been completed, and that the achievement remains locked in the Ubisoft Connect overlay. Make sure you check out Asgard, Jotunheim and Vinland to ensure that these territories have been completed as well! We can then pass this along to the development team for a closer look.

Thanks! 😊

Official Response
  • victoruchiha82
    53 posts

@ubi-borealis thanks for the update. In the druids dlc I’ve spared the redhead. And the last update I’ve reseaved a bloody amber(got all off them and the spear). Some extra info if it helps.

• Ubi-Borealis

Thanks for sharing some more information with me, @victoruchiha82! I'll include this in your report 🙂

Official Response
  • LOBOTO_Carver
    4 posts

@ubi-borealis hello there 🙂

I came back only today here to see if there was any answer and I was so please with your answer!

Thank you so much for the quick reply. I'm confident this will work then.

I don't know when I will play again but when i will I will definitely let you know.

Take care!

• Ubi-Borealis

Thanks for the update, @LOBOTO_Carver! You're welcome for the assistance 😄

If you are still having trouble retroactively unlocking your achievements, please don't hesitate to reach out and we'll gladly take a closer look.

Thanks! 😊

Official Response

Suggested Topics

Community Details

Users
Topics