Welcome to discussions

Quick Suggestions

• 26 Likes/927 Replies/37613 Views
    Ubi-Borealis
    Ubisoft Support Staff 3839 posts

Thanks for clarifying that you've been unable to unlocked "Ireland's Saga," @RealSuperSoda. I'm sorry to hear this. The development team are still investigating this issue further. I've now shared your report with them for use in the ongoing investigation.

If we require any additional information from you, we will reach out to you within this thread. In the meantime, please keep an eye out for future updates within the News & Announcements forums.

Thanks! 😊

Official Response
  • victoruchiha82
    229 posts

@ubi-borealis great they are investigating it. Are they thinking hotfix or just giving players this achievement?

• Ubi-Borealis
    Ubisoft Support Staff 3839 posts

I wouldn't be able to speculate on how the development team intend to resolve this issue at this time, @victoruchiha82. They are currently still investigating the issue with "Ireland's Saga" further. Any updates we have to share, including any news of a fix, will be shared within the forums, so please keep an eye out 🙂

Official Response
  • MoonIightSh4dow
    1 posts

I want Achievements back! Uplay s**ks now... It is big step back! 2020 – 2021 and still not working.

• Ubi-Woofer
    Ubisoft Support Staff 1152 posts

Hey there @mooniightsh4dow - welcome to Discussions! I'm sorry to hear that you appear to be having issues with achievements on PC for Assassin's Creed Valhalla.

Can you please clarify the exact issue that you are experiencing, as there are available achievements for the game on PC presently? I'll gladly assist further if I can once I better understand the issue you're having.

As an advance warning as well, remember to follow our forum rules when posting - bypassing our language filter is not permitted, whether using other characters, symbols or numerals. You haven't done this above, but have done it in the style, so just a heads-up for future reference. 🙂

Thank you! 🙂

Official Response
  • RedIndianRobin
    188 posts

@ubi-woofer Achievements still doesn't pop up when you unlock them. It's been a year now.

• Ubi-Woofer
    Ubisoft Support Staff 1152 posts

Hey there @redindianrobin - thanks for getting back in touch on this thread. The discussion regarding showing achievements in the overlay / displaying pop-ups when achievements are earned is applicable to more than one game, so the topic is still being evaluated at the moment I'm afraid. I've requested an update from the Ubisoft Connect team to see where they're at with addressing this topic, so I'll do my best to update you all again here when I have any news to share. I sincerely apologise that I've not any news to share for a little while, and hope that will change soon! 🙂

Official Response

Suggested Topics

Community Details

Users
Topics