ubisoft discussions

Quick Suggestions

• Ubi-MrM
    Ubisoft Support Staff 2856 posts

@halcyonrift Just to clarify, the misunderstanding on our part was that achievements had been discontinued - they haven't! The original information was correct, and they are indeed being worked on. Achievements are coming!

If you'd like me to take a look at an open support case you have, please quote the number here so I can take a look into it for you.

Official Response
  • halcyonrift
    25 posts

@ubi-woofer I'm sorry, I misunderstood and this is great news. PC players do appreciate achievements and I'm glad they're coming. There is however, one issue that really needs to be addressed, and it's the low quality sound. This shouldn't be something happening in with AAA titles in 2020. Unless it's a known issue and being worked on, there are many of us who are losing out on the immersive experience we were expecting.

My case number is 13262209.

Cheers!

• Vilemos
    64 posts

@ubi-woofer Great new...one question tho. If the achievments are already "accomplished", will we get them retroactively? I am about 15 hours into the game and don't fancy starting the game again from scratch.

• Ubi-MrM
    Ubisoft Support Staff 2856 posts

@halcyonrift I've just sent you an email with a request for some additional information that the devs asked for - I'm afraid I can't confirm what the outcome of this investigation will be, but if you'd be happy to contribute and provide the needed details, that would be awesome 🙂 The player experience is very important to us, so we'll do what we can in this regard.

@Vilemos I'm afraid I don't have the answer to this question at this time. I'll try to find out and update the thread again, however this may be knowledge that only becomes available closer to the release of the achievements. I'm sorry that I don't have more to share right now!

Official Response
  • Vilemos
    64 posts

@halcyonrift In your case, if you didn't, try verifying game files.

• xrayspex_73
    167 posts

@ubi-woofer

THANK YOU!!!!!

• Xilverix
    8 posts

@Ubi-Woofer Thank you for the clarification. Please also forward to the team if we can get achievements retroactively.

• Lockmort
    95 posts

@ubi-woofer Hooraaaaaaaaaaay! Thank you! Do you know if they'll work retroactive?

• WOOSH4Q
    1 posts

I guess having a dog [censored] viewed from above for a logo somewhat motivates the devs for making a [censored] decisons but who exactly was such a moron to think that was a good idea?

• dbgager
    158 posts

Achievments are a Steam thing.

• Deepo-U
    4 posts

Good times, I guess that's my subscription re-activated then. Thanks!

• Valkyreeee
    64 posts

@ubi-woofer Sooo what happened ? Did you guys just forget about adding achievements ? Is it yet another bug it because y'all were trying to rush the game out the door before the holidays ? Or were you originally not even planning on adding them and now you will after seeing how bad of an idea that is ? Seriously I'm trying to understand.
    No game out there releases without achievements just for them to be released later on when a lot of people already finished the game.

Valhalla is a great game but the lack of polish and lack of features such as transmog really tarnish the whole experience.

• cosmobr77
    3 posts

I love to beat all of the achievments of a game, and WHY valhalla do not has??, a wolrd of full of thing to do, and any acheivments to mark my progression !

if any other new games of ubisoft doesn't come with ahievs. I will no longer buy their games in no one plataforms

• cosmobr77
    3 posts

note that pc has not achievments, ok (its not ok, by the way)

but how it looks, it seems that Valhalla do have a Cross-save function , 

what if I play on pc and beat 100% of the game , an then buy the game late on ps5, and upload my save from PC , will my full list of trophies be unlock at once ¿

If so, will be more confortable to play on pc for now

• Azthian
    5 posts

@ubi-woofer Thank you for your understanding.

• Cadmann2013
    9 posts

@detroitin2019 YOU basically said Ubisoft is doing the right thing in removing the achievements because YOU don't like them. That IS what YOU said. I DIDN'T ask you to change your opinion, I just asked you to stop this [censored] cancel culture.
    My example on what you COULD have said reflected your opinion just the same without telling Ubisoft "you did good, boy". But yeah, sure, I disrespected your opinion..sure, you win the interwebz, congrats.

Jesus, people on the internet, good god can't some asteroid finally hit this POS planet and wipe this pathetic human race from existence.

• TheStark700
    6 posts
    This post is deleted!
  • TheStark700
    6 posts
    This post is deleted!
  • JeffMorgan1983
    32 posts

@ubi-woofer This is fantastic news! Thank you. Now I can cancel my refund request. Do you have an approximate timeframe as to when the achievements will be enabled? I'm waiting until they are enabled before starting a new game.

• xrayspex_73
    167 posts

@driveablepoppy

Kind of in the same boat. Don't really want to continue my playthrough until I see if they are retroactive or if I need to start a fresh game (which I will if I have to).

Suggested Topics