ubisoft discussions

Quick Suggestions

• BliNkEr
    36 posts

@lockmort
    Thanks for the hint! The trophy I'm missing is the Lunden Arc 🙂
    It does not want to pop, even after 15 more hours or something. All the other arcs, which award trophys, popped.
    My girl also has a problem with Lunden: she cannot complete the mystery in the warehouse, the guy isn't there anymore lol. Let's hope the next update will fix this.

I also didn't get the settlement level 3 trophy at first, when I got to level 4 it showed.

I hope for you this will be the case as well as soon as you level up or get to the maximum settlement level.

• RedIndianRobin
    188 posts

@miedzianek6969 Ac Valhalla has more to do in the world than CBPK. CBPK is fun but it's nothing revolutionary or genre defining.

• Si_W
    29 posts
    @miedzianek6969 Ac Valhalla has more to do in the world than CBPK. CBPK is fun but it's nothing revolutionary or genre defining.

I'm sorry, but much as I love AC:V, that is just not accurate...

• Lockmort
    95 posts

@redindianrobin I've seen other people say the same, but I completely disagree, since it's the follow up to the original Deus Ex I always hoped someone would eventually make. It's not the mix of GTA and Blade Runner some people wanted it to be, but personally, I'm glad for it. Twenty hours in, and only scratched the surface. The combat mechanics are deep, crafting is varied, the stealth and perk trees are huge and there's enough to do that I'm positive I'll spend 100+ hours in it, opposed to Valhalla, which is also good, but really doesn't do anything new. The open world, random NPC behavior, or the AI of the cops isn't the game. The characters, writing, quests, combat, and the varied ways to handle them, is.

• RedIndianRobin
    188 posts

@si_w That is 100% accurate. Please explain what else can I do in the game other than missions and side missions.

• RedIndianRobin
    188 posts

@lockmort See this is you just completely ignoring the jarring problems CBPK has in order to make it look good compared to Valhalla. Characters and writing alone doesn't make a good open world game. They advertised the game as an open world RPG with living and breathing AI and cops. It was all a goddamn lie. If I decide to take a breather and do some mini activities and start exploring, you realize how empty this game is in terms of content.
    And this is where my opinion stands valid, it's a good game but nothing revolutionary.

EDIT: I don't wanna derail the thread here so you guys are welcome to post your opinion but I won't to derail further by making it a CBPK discussion thread.

Anywho there is going to be a title update sometime this week.

• Lockmort
    95 posts

@redindianrobin Gigs, NCPD scanners, buying cars & property, crafting & upgrading weapons, armor & cyberware... etc. Nobody lied to you, you just expected the wrong thing. This isn't GTA VI, it's a new Deus Ex with a whole lot more options, both in combat and world building as well as an incredible amount of choices in how you deal with characters and quest design. It's honestly my favorite game since RDR2. Valhalla is great too, but just a bit boring after 20 or so hours, while it took me 20 hours to get to the title card alone in Cyberpunk.

• IFrike
    22 posts

I can't seem to find an option to turn off notifications so if you guys could either keep on-topic about missing PC achievements or stop arguing about entirely off-topic things, that'd be great!

• Sh8doWRunn3r
    8 posts
    Where do the achievements linger? We have all pc players paid full price for Ubisoft games, so now thank you for those achievements back to Assassin's Creed Valhalla ..It’s been a month since the game was released, I canceled the refund request and gave you the opportunity to return your achievements. Now I look forward to continuing the game from the beginning.

• Azthian
    5 posts

Yes, don't talk about Cyberpunk or off-topic things here, thanks.

• Sir_Panini
    2 posts

version 1.1.0 releases tomorrow, Dec 15. I read through the patch notes and still saw nothing regarding achievements for us. That's disappointing.

• l0stw0lf
    30 posts

I've been binging Cyber 2077 like the rest of you but Valhalla patch comes out 12/15/2020!! Here's hoping they add achievements!

• BliNkEr
    36 posts

Just read them too and yeah, not a single word on achievements... I think this case is closed, they don't care.

• halcyonrift
    25 posts
    This post is deleted!
  • halcyonrift
    25 posts
    This post is deleted!
  • halcyonrift
    25 posts
    This post is deleted!
  • Baail
    5 posts

@halcyonrift where do u get that info? Fenyx rising have achievements and it was released after AC. Also it's still in known issues topic https://discussions.ubisoft.com/topic/76980/assassin-s-creed-valhalla-known-issues-updated-dec-8?lang=en-US

• halcyonrift
    25 posts
    This post is deleted!
  • ShroniX
    4 posts

@baail he is talking nonsense how could a journalist know this stuff...
    since the game theoretically saves achievements progress (some of the guys said it unlocks on ps with pc save). i think we have to wait for a connect update not really for a game update.

• BliNkEr
    36 posts

@shronix yes, it does indeed. Although I'm missing one trophy like stated earlier (complete Lunden Arc, and I'm well past that...). Hopefully it will unlock after the title update dropped.

Suggested Topics