ubisoft discussions

Quick Suggestions

• RedIndianRobin
    188 posts

Support guy says achievements are not coming with this patch. And they have no ETA yet unfortunately.

• WilderDK
    26 posts

ANd still not fixed........UBI did has to much going on in the same time, allot of new game, new forum, and a new player.......the took to much in, and now fail on it

• RedIndianRobin
    188 posts

@wilderdk There was a ubi connect client patch as well. I got excited only to see nothing was added.

• NeighVrinsk
    4 posts

Just so you know. The Achievements tab was removed from some older Ubi games like Anno 1800. It was there a week ago, and now it's not. There is still the tab in the global client, but in-game you can't access your Achievements. The fourth tile is just gone. So Ubi say they are bringing back Achievements to AC Valhalla. But instead the whole mechanic seems to be removed from the rest of their games.

• Barthez86
    11 posts

@redindianrobin
    How can U say that ?! Challenges got brand new look ! AWESOME ! This is all we needed ! Thx Ubi, U the best... 👎

• RedIndianRobin
    188 posts

@barthez86 Wait what? I did not check the ingame overlay.

• Thunderclart
    4 posts

Question really is in the title.

• Baail
    5 posts

@NeighVrinsk
    Apparently it's also a bug and none of the achievements pops on your screen when u do them.

• halcyonrift
    25 posts

@ShroniX Do you still believe I was talking nonsense? They're expanding Challenges, not implementing the achievements everyone here is looking for.

Edit: Apologies, this is in response to @NeighVrinsk 's post.

• BliNkEr
    36 posts

Yup, as excpected.. lol.

I could fix the Lunden mystery yesterday on my girlfriends save, although I really don't know if it was the update what caused it.
    At first it was still bugged. The guy wasn't in there like before and the vases where under the movable objects. I somewhere read that throwing a guard's dead body into an object will somehow help (don't ask me why).
    So I did this and the object became movable xD
    I smashed some vases, "cleared" the path out of the house and suddenly the guy came running along and I could talk to him: mystery completed!

As for my save, my Lunden trophy still does not pop. Maybe I'll try playing the prologue once again as @Lockmort suggested.

But yeah bottom line is, no achievements. Looking at the challenges they will be easy af to complete, so no "challenge" there. They are in no way to compare to the "real" achievements... sad.

• ShroniX
    4 posts

@halcyonrift
    The achievements for anno is not gone they are there but because they updated to the new overlay witch does not support achievements yet that's why there is no achievements tab in game. if they really don't want achievements then fenyx rising could not have them.

To be honest i don't really care whether the achievements coming or they expand the challenges i just want to play and i'm waiting for an official statement abound what is going to happen

@Ubi-Woofer ????

• Lockmort
    95 posts
    This post is deleted!
  • Baail
    5 posts

It would be nice if someone from Ubi responded in this topic and tell us if there is eta for this.

• xrayspex_73
    167 posts

Another patch and achievements still missing. Way to go Ubi, you are really knocking it out of the park with this release.

• Lockmort
    95 posts

@baail at this point, I'm pretty sure the developers don't even know about this problem, and if they do, they definitely don't care. It's been over a month. This isn't gonna get fixed, and if it is, it'll be next year.

• Sterben_Nacht
    68 posts

@lockmort just vote with your wallet dude.
    last time i'm even bothering to check this thread. games dead to me, it's finished, no reason to bother going back to it. GG [censored], you sure showed me...showed me to not buy another thing from you.

• NeighVrinsk
    4 posts

Yeah, pretty tired of this whole story. Of monitoring this thread. Of waiting. Of being ignored by devs and support.
    It was more than a month. Users of other platforms finished the game long time ago, and PC users are still waiting for some basic functions to be added. It's not even funny any more.
    So probably it's time to move on. To admit buying ACV on release was an expensuve mistake.
    And never buy another game from Ubisoft, knowing their respect to the community.

• MrBlond9000
    38 posts

@Ubi-Woofer @Ubi-Baron Good Coms, between the player data base, and devs. 🙂 I'm starting to think, the Achievements will not come.. Fantastic support and update, I was happy when i saw the update, but no Achivements at all. ETA FOR CHRIST SAKE..?? How hard can it be to tell or implant.. I mean the consoles have Achivements..

• Si_W
    29 posts
    @halcyonrift where do u get that info? Fenyx rising have achievements and it was released after AC. Also it's still in known issues topic https://discussions.ubisoft.com/topic/76980/assassin-s-creed-valhalla-known-issues-updated-dec-8?lang=en-US

Is Fenyx on Connect with achievements?

If so, the solution must be obvious to get them implemented for AC:V...

• Sh8doWRunn3r
    8 posts

If this was [censored], there would be no achievements, then I had the last Ubisoft game. I am a major consumer of games, so there is no longer ubosoft games. Keep my money in good conscience, and sleep well at night and eat very greedily ..

Suggested Topics