ubisoft discussions

Quick Suggestions

• EndlessNeckRoll
    Original poster 2 posts

On Stadia, I turn on Valhalla, click okay, then when prompted to "Connect Me Now!" it just sits idle and does nothing.

• Contrary to popular belief, Lorem Ipsum is not simply random text. It has roots in a piece of classical Latin literature from 45 BC, making it over 2000 years old. Richard McClintock, a Latin professor at Hampden-Sydney College in Virginia, looked up one of the more obscure Latin words, consectetur, from a Lorem Ipsum passage, and going through the cites of the word in classical literature, discovered the undoubtable source. Lorem Ipsum comes from sections 1.10.32 and 1.10.33 of "de Finibus Bonorum et Malorum" (The Extremes of Good and Evil) by Cicero, written in 45 BC. This book is a treatise on the theory of ethics, very popular during the Renaissance. The first line of Lorem Ipsum, "Lorem ipsum dolor sit amet..", comes from a line in section 1.10.32.

Contrary to popular belief, Lorem Ipsum is not simply random text. It has roots in a piece of classical Latin literature from 45 BC, making it over 2000 years old. Richard McClintock, a Latin professor at Hampden-Sydney College in Virginia, looked up one of the more obscure Latin words, consectetur, from a Lorem Ipsum passage, and going through the cites of the word in classical literature, discovered the undoubtable source. Lorem Ipsum comes from sections 1.10.32 and 1.10.33 of "de Finibus Bonorum et Malorum" (The Extremes of Good and Evil) by Cicero, written in 45 BC. This book is a treatise on the theory of ethics, very popular during the Renaissance. The first line of Lorem Ipsum, "Lorem ipsum dolor sit amet..", comes from a line in section 1.10.32.

Contrary to popular belief, Lorem Ipsum is not simply random text. It has roots in a piece of classical Latin literature from 45 BC, making it over 2000 years old. Richard McClintock, a Latin professor at Hampden-Sydney College in Virginia, looked up one of the more obscure Latin words, consectetur, from a Lorem Ipsum passage, and going through the cites of the word in classical literature, discovered the undoubtable source. Lorem Ipsum comes from sections 1.10.32 and 1.10.33 of "de Finibus Bonorum et Malorum" (The Extremes of Good and Evil) by Cicero, written in 45 BC. This book is a treatise on the theory of ethics, very popular during the Renaissance. The first line of Lorem Ipsum, "Lorem ipsum dolor sit amet..", comes from a line in section 1.10.32.

• bryanb1980
    1 posts

Same issue here. Tried it on chrome browser on my pc as well as my S20 phone and I have the same issue. It makes a sound like it recognizes my button press but nothing happens and I'm never prompted to sign in to Ubisoft Connect.

• EndlessNeckRoll
    Original poster 2 posts

@bryanb1980 Same. I listened closely it makes one sound like a ring, then you can press "A" again and it'll make a second sound like it hit a menu item. but moving the sticks doesn't make a sound as if there are multiple options. after like 10 seconds it makes a sound that I assume is like a "you took too long try again" and it repeats the process

• Tiny_Muffin73
    3 posts

Yeah I am also having this problem. It's really frustrating because I haven't seen this problem posted anywhere as not many people use Stadia, so I don't know how long it will take Ubisoft to find it. :[

• Ubi-Swaggins
    Community Manager 433 posts

Hey folks,

I'm sorry to hear that you are having issues connecting.

Does anyone have a screenshot of the pop-up or a short video detailing this?

If so, please drop it into the thread and I can pass it onto the team for further investigation.

Official Response
  • mickerahm
    1 posts

Same problem for me.

Not sure how to upload image but its like a pop-up that says

UBISOFT CONNECT

Welcome to Valhalla, <my account name>

CONNECT BEFORE PLAYING

Some longer text here

A Connect Me Now! B Back

I can go back, but nothing happens when pressing A.

• Tauen
    2 posts

@endlessneckroll i have the exact same problem

• Aeomyr
    2 posts

@ubi-swaggins

Raised support ticket 13162472 - please escalate.
    undefined

• LethalGrizzle
    1 posts

@ubi-swaggins it goes onto the please log into ubisoft connect text...you click to say connect me now and nothing happens. It makes a sound like it selects but then doesn't do anything no pop up or progression. Its been like this since midnight. I've tried on phone, browser and chrome cast. Others have reported the same on other devices by looks of it. I booked the day off for this. Stadia has told me to contact you directly. Please patch this ASAP as it looks like a common issue

• Tiny_Muffin73
    3 posts

@ubi-swaggins Certainly. A picture would probably be easiest as the screen doesn't change.
    undefined

The game loads to the logo saying "Press any key". After pressing a key it goes to this screen above. Once you hit spacebar for "Connect Me Now!" the game plays a clink sound, followed by a flame flickering sound a few second later. The screen however does not change from the above. No keys change the screen, there is a perpetual loading symbol in the corner (it actively moves). After maybe a minute, another sound clip plays. If you press Esc for "Back" at this point, you can go back to the logo screen that says "Press any key". Kinda becomes an infinite loop at this point.

• messynessy200
    1 posts

same here. Glad I'm not the only one who has this problem

• roboticjd
    1 posts

Spent an hour trying link my ubisoft and stadia, thought it was link issue. Glad to know it is not just me dealing with this.

• Tauen
    2 posts

@ubi-swaggins It would be great if you could verify the issue and give an update to estimated time to solve this issue.
    Im located in Sweden if it helps.

• oldunkymarth
    2 posts

@ubi-swaggins

This is an issue in the UK too for Stadia users. Please confirm that this is being addressed?

• mwolverine321
    2 posts

I'm having this issue too on Stadia. Waited so long to play and now it's stuck! 😤

• Ubi-Baron
    Ubisoft Support Staff 794 posts

Hey guys,

Thank you for the images.

We have passed this report on to the team to be looked into, apologies for the inconvenience this causing in the meantime.

Official Response
  • Aeomyr
    2 posts

It is working now

• mwolverine321
    2 posts

@ubi-baron it's working now for me as well. Thanks.

• Ubi-Swaggins
    Community Manager 433 posts

Thanks for confirming that this is resolved for you now.

Is anyone else still encountering this issue?

Official Response
  • CdevinL19
    1 posts

@ubi-swaggins yes I have an error code (0x7000015f) connection server error for Ubisoft connect and for the in game store

Suggested Topics