Welcome to discussions

Quick Suggestions

• nobby177
    Original poster 14 posts

As seems to be a recuring theme sadly, i pre ordered AC Valhalla on 2nd Nov with the 20% discount using uplay points, still no luck recieving the game. I posted a ticket early yesterday (13120091), annoyingly i have neither the game or the option to cancel the purchace and get it elsewhere.

The point of pre-ordering is to get it on release and while i get that "things happen" sometimes its still annoying, please resolve this ASAP.

Many thanks

• Contrary to popular belief, Lorem Ipsum is not simply random text. It has roots in a piece of classical Latin literature from 45 BC, making it over 2000 years old. Richard McClintock, a Latin professor at Hampden-Sydney College in Virginia, looked up one of the more obscure Latin words, consectetur, from a Lorem Ipsum passage, and going through the cites of the word in classical literature, discovered the undoubtable source. Lorem Ipsum comes from sections 1.10.32 and 1.10.33 of "de Finibus Bonorum et Malorum" (The Extremes of Good and Evil) by Cicero, written in 45 BC. This book is a treatise on the theory of ethics, very popular during the Renaissance. The first line of Lorem Ipsum, "Lorem ipsum dolor sit amet..", comes from a line in section 1.10.32.

Contrary to popular belief, Lorem Ipsum is not simply random text. It has roots in a piece of classical Latin literature from 45 BC, making it over 2000 years old. Richard McClintock, a Latin professor at Hampden-Sydney College in Virginia, looked up one of the more obscure Latin words, consectetur, from a Lorem Ipsum passage, and going through the cites of the word in classical literature, discovered the undoubtable source. Lorem Ipsum comes from sections 1.10.32 and 1.10.33 of "de Finibus Bonorum et Malorum" (The Extremes of Good and Evil) by Cicero, written in 45 BC. This book is a treatise on the theory of ethics, very popular during the Renaissance. The first line of Lorem Ipsum, "Lorem ipsum dolor sit amet..", comes from a line in section 1.10.32.

Contrary to popular belief, Lorem Ipsum is not simply random text. It has roots in a piece of classical Latin literature from 45 BC, making it over 2000 years old. Richard McClintock, a Latin professor at Hampden-Sydney College in Virginia, looked up one of the more obscure Latin words, consectetur, from a Lorem Ipsum passage, and going through the cites of the word in classical literature, discovered the undoubtable source. Lorem Ipsum comes from sections 1.10.32 and 1.10.33 of "de Finibus Bonorum et Malorum" (The Extremes of Good and Evil) by Cicero, written in 45 BC. This book is a treatise on the theory of ethics, very popular during the Renaissance. The first line of Lorem Ipsum, "Lorem ipsum dolor sit amet..", comes from a line in section 1.10.32.

• nobby177
    Original poster 14 posts
    This post is deleted!
  • nobby177
    Original poster 14 posts
    This post is deleted!
  • nobby177
    Original poster 14 posts
    This post is deleted!
  • nobby177
    Original poster 14 posts
    This post is deleted!
  • nobby177
    Original poster 14 posts
    This post is deleted!
  • TheZonk88
    57 posts

@nobby177

Did you tried to catch someone via LiveChat yet?

• nobby177
    Original poster 14 posts

ive been working the last few days, and the next couple aswell so no not yet sadly. the option wasnt available when i logged the ticket, ill look again in a day or two i guess when next off

this was supposed to be my "winter pressures" relief gameplay, front line NHS paramedic needs a break 😞

now 15 days !

• nobby177
    Original poster 14 posts
    This post is deleted!
  • nobby177
    Original poster 14 posts

so the preorder i made has been deleted from my purchase history, my 100 uplay points are gone but thankfully no ££ taken, so kinda fair enough. But ..

Support pls add the 100 uplay points wasted back to my account, thanks then i'll reorder in a dew days/weeks when its settled down a bit

christ why is this so complicated, the UK store site still has my preorder listed as purchased, the US one i got auto sent to earlier doesnt !! even with same login/ account details.

i give up

• nobby177
    Original poster 14 posts
    This post is deleted!
  • Ubi-Woofer
    Ubisoft Support Staff 1110 posts

Hello nobby177, thanks for posting here on the forums about your issue. As a quick heads-up, I've removed all of your posts that served only to bump this thread, as bumping is against our forum rules. It doesn't help us to help you, and can in fact obscure the necessary information we need, so please refrain from doing this again in the future!

Regarding the issue with your order, I checked in on your case 13120091, and can see that we requested more information from you about your transaction, as there is no order showing on our side for the account you are contacting us from. If the transaction itself has disappeared from your bank statement, though, I'm inclined to believe that was actually an authorisation hold on your funds which has since expired. If an order fails, you'll see this charge still pending until the reserve on the funds runs out. It should only take a few days to do so, though in some cases it may take up to 28 days, dependent on your bank / payment provider.

You mentioned using 100 Connect Units on a 20% discount on the order, and having checked on your account, I could see this - I've refunded those for you now. In terms of the US / UK sites, do be aware these are completely seperate, just as the Ubisoft Connect client and Ubisoft Store website itself are, so you won't see an overlap of orders between them.

If you need any further assistance with regard to the order, please update your support case with the information we requested and let me know here so I can have a look for you.

Official Response
  • nobby177
    Original poster 14 posts

thanks for your reply, i have updated my ticket with screenshots of the order from the Ubisoft store website, i had initially gone to order from the Ubi connect client, got the uplay discount then followed the included link that took me to the Ubi store where i made the purchase.

The fact they are seperate makes sense as to why my order shows where it does but not on main "connect" page, but is kinda odd if its the same company, but im only a mere mortal and the ways of corperate big boys are beyond me lol.

Thanks for the uplay points refund, much appreciated, i hope to hear from you soonish re getting me the game opened up as i have a week off work now and it'd be great to get some AC playtime in 👍

And, apologies for the bumping thing, i hadnt realised it was specifically against forum rules, and yes i can see how it just clutters things up, i wont do it again 😞

• Ubi-Woofer
    Ubisoft Support Staff 1110 posts

Thanks for updating your case with the requested screenshots of the order! I have most of the information I need to look further into this for you, but two pieces of information that would be really helpful to me would be the approximate time you placed the order, and also your name as it appears on the card you used. If you could add these in a further reply to your case, that would be much appreciated, and I can try to look into this further for you as soon as possible.

I won't be able to provide further information here after I receive that information, for privacy and account security reasons, so once the case is updated and you've let me know here, please look out for a formal update on the situation via email. I will of course reply here to let you know I've sent the email though!

Official Response
  • nobby177
    Original poster 14 posts

information sent as requested, thanks

Suggested Topics

Community Details

Users
Topics