Welcome to discussions

Quick Suggestions

• Swifty__
    Original poster 13 posts

I get a black screen after the first in game sequence talking about Ymir the giant. I usually get to see Elvor for a second in the animus style loading screen before it chucks you into gameplay, at this point the framerates drop ridiculously low and I get a black screen or it just freezes on kid Elvor when it seems like your about to take control of him.

I have tried completely reinstalling, Moving it to my SSD, verifying game files and updating drivers but nothing seems to work.

Was thinking it could possibly be my specs, but I am seeing alot of people with the same problem.

Any help would be greatly appreciated. My specs are listed below

• intel(R) Core(TM) i7-7700HQ CPU @ 2.80Ghz
    • Geforce GTX 1060
    • 16GB RAM
  • Contrary to popular belief, Lorem Ipsum is not simply random text. It has roots in a piece of classical Latin literature from 45 BC, making it over 2000 years old. Richard McClintock, a Latin professor at Hampden-Sydney College in Virginia, looked up one of the more obscure Latin words, consectetur, from a Lorem Ipsum passage, and going through the cites of the word in classical literature, discovered the undoubtable source. Lorem Ipsum comes from sections 1.10.32 and 1.10.33 of "de Finibus Bonorum et Malorum" (The Extremes of Good and Evil) by Cicero, written in 45 BC. This book is a treatise on the theory of ethics, very popular during the Renaissance. The first line of Lorem Ipsum, "Lorem ipsum dolor sit amet..", comes from a line in section 1.10.32.

Contrary to popular belief, Lorem Ipsum is not simply random text. It has roots in a piece of classical Latin literature from 45 BC, making it over 2000 years old. Richard McClintock, a Latin professor at Hampden-Sydney College in Virginia, looked up one of the more obscure Latin words, consectetur, from a Lorem Ipsum passage, and going through the cites of the word in classical literature, discovered the undoubtable source. Lorem Ipsum comes from sections 1.10.32 and 1.10.33 of "de Finibus Bonorum et Malorum" (The Extremes of Good and Evil) by Cicero, written in 45 BC. This book is a treatise on the theory of ethics, very popular during the Renaissance. The first line of Lorem Ipsum, "Lorem ipsum dolor sit amet..", comes from a line in section 1.10.32.

Contrary to popular belief, Lorem Ipsum is not simply random text. It has roots in a piece of classical Latin literature from 45 BC, making it over 2000 years old. Richard McClintock, a Latin professor at Hampden-Sydney College in Virginia, looked up one of the more obscure Latin words, consectetur, from a Lorem Ipsum passage, and going through the cites of the word in classical literature, discovered the undoubtable source. Lorem Ipsum comes from sections 1.10.32 and 1.10.33 of "de Finibus Bonorum et Malorum" (The Extremes of Good and Evil) by Cicero, written in 45 BC. This book is a treatise on the theory of ethics, very popular during the Renaissance. The first line of Lorem Ipsum, "Lorem ipsum dolor sit amet..", comes from a line in section 1.10.32.

• Soknheith
    1 posts

same problem.havent idea how 2 fix it

• Demorycteropus
    2 posts

Same problem... And no solution for now.

• sinani1905
    3 posts

i have the same problem , also it looks like it is lagging in the loading screen you can't even properly move, does anyone have an idea what to do to fix it?

• dbgager
    158 posts

try downloading the latest drivers. Black screens are usually a graphics issue.

• sinani1905
    3 posts

@dbgager where and how can i download them?

• sinani1905
    3 posts

@dbgager i just did it and it worked thank you so much you are a legend !!

• dbgager
    158 posts

@sinani1905 your welcome

Suggested Topics

Community Details

Users
Topics