Welcome to discussions

Quick Suggestions

• Brynjar_Odinson
    22 posts

@dx2-lft in fact there are a lot of people who don't know sh!t and running on outdated drivers and so on and then blame it all on the dev. seen it many times in different games. a lot of issiues also when playing on gpu's under the recommended specs. some games work, and some not. depends if the game can be optimized for under spec gpu's

• Brynjar_Odinson
    22 posts

@dx2-lft i agree on the coding. nowhadays no new released game is 100% finished and we are all beta testers basically 😄 but that fact is also known, so if you buy a new game in this times you have to expect things like that. so best is to wait for a couple weeks before buying or accept the fact that we all have to wait until a game runs how it should

• Dx2.LFT
    38 posts

@brynjar_odinson

yeah i dont know [censored], im it-tech 😄 i have fight with this game since 1am and nothing fix this issue
    got high-end rig what is way above spec requiments
    so its 100% in coding, there is nothing what users can do.
    they are charging 100+ euros for premium game that means its finished in that point, or they are scamming totally and that is against multiple laws

• Dx2.LFT
    38 posts

to add more workarounds arent fix, those are things what users should never need to do, like trying symbolic linking for certain files and even that case it havent fix issues for all

• Brynjar_Odinson
    22 posts

@dx2-lft oh, i didnt point that to you. Just in general. Seen many times people complaining why that fkking game does not run and using 2 gens under minimum specs gear 😂
    I agree that devs better should wait for release when it really is finished. Especially now since cyberpunk got delayed. They have enough time... But you know, money rules and x mas is right at the door... Sad but true

• dukyyyy
    7 posts

@brynjar_odinson
    There is a min spec and 2gens are allowed, so there is a problem. A very big problem if 60% of gamers have issue.
    Last time I buy a game before the release.

• Dx2.LFT
    38 posts

lets look current gen consoles xbox one and ps4, those got lower specs than ppl have as avarage pc specs
    so its not about specs

• Dx2.LFT
    38 posts

its just ubisoft way to get new workers, ubi: do u know anything about game developement, person: no i dont know. ubi: well u got the job.

• Brynjar_Odinson
    22 posts

@dx2-lft yes, but consoles run a modified game configured to those specs. At least for the now old gen xone and ps4

• Ubi-Borealis
    Ubisoft Support Staff 3625 posts

Hey there guys!

I sincerely apologise for the delayed response. I'm sorry to hear that you're experiencing crashes on launch.

If you haven't already, I recommend trying some basic PC troubleshooting steps. In particular, please ensure that your drivers are fully up-to-date. I'd also recommend disabling any background applications, as these can interfere with the game files.

If the issue persists after trying these steps, please can you open a support ticket so our team can take a closer look at your system files. You can reach our team in the following ways:

When creating a support case, please can you attach an MSinfo and a DxDiag. Please also include any troubleshooting steps you have tried in your case notes, as this will help the team to investigate further.

Thanks! 😊

Official Response

Suggested Topics

Community Details

Users
Topics