• ravndal15
    12 posts

@ravndal15

I screenshot the lines . Look in the green landscape section
    https://imgur.com/gallery/7GGPjtR

• Ubi-Mark.
    Ubisoft Support Staff 1581 posts

Hello @ravndal15,

Thank you for bringing this to our attention!

Can you please confirm your monitor settings and your native refresh rate against the refresh rate set up in your game?

Additionally, can you please perform all the troubleshooting steps listed in this article? Many thanks and if you have any additional questions, please let us know.

Official Response
  • ravndal15
    12 posts

@ubi-mark
    Hello Mark . My monitor is 3440x1440 .. Monitor refresh rate is set to 100 hz In game it's 100hz also ..
    I still need to go through the article suggestions yet .
    in game fps limit is 90 it does not go higher by settings. .
    But when looking at the in game fps overlay from ubisoft the games fps ranges from 80fps or so right up towards 110fps even ?
    Just trying to add additional information that might help you
    Vsync settings is set to adaptive ?

• Ubi-Borealis
    Ubisoft Support Staff 3861 posts

Hello there!

The development team are still investigating the black lines that appear on-screen when using multiple/ultrawide monitors. As part of the ongoing investigation, they would like to collect the system files of affected players.

If you are experiencing this issue, please could you open a support ticket and attach a copy of your MSinfo and DxDiag? Additionally, please could you submit a copy of your save file for investigation. Once you've done this, please share your ticket number within this thread so we can collect these files and pass them onto the development team.

Thanks! 😊

Official Response
  • ravndal15
    12 posts

@ubi-mark

Just to let you know I figured out what is causing the lines . Its the in game screen resolution setting. When its over 100% the lines come . I have mine at 130% and the lines are there . If I go to 100% they vanish .
    Don't know if there is a way to fix this ? but at least you know now 🙂

• Aksovar
    1 posts

I have the same issue when running on ultra and trying to increase the resolution scale above 100% at 120hz.

When downscaling back to 100% ; the black stripes disappear

Running a 3090, AMD Ryzen 5950X 16core 3.4hz with 32gb of RAM. Using a Alienware AW3420DW 34.1" Curved UltraWide currently.

I have sent a ticket to support with my MSinfo & DxDiag + copy of my save file

• Ubi-Mark.
    Ubisoft Support Staff 1581 posts

Hello @Aksovar,

Thank you for your update! I just checked your case and I can see that it's been redirected to the responsible team and you should receive a reply soon.

In this case, our team will forward your diagnostic files to the development team for further investigation. Once we have an update, we are going to let everyone know through the patch notes.

Apologies for any inconvenience caused by this and if you have any other questions, please let us know.

Official Response
  • guarura20
    1 posts

Hello @ubi-mark ,

Just wondering if there has been any update on this issue?

• Ubi-Orion
    Ubisoft Support Staff 470 posts

@guarura20

Hey there.

No updates we can provide on this I'm afraid at this time. If/when we receive any updates on this we'll post to the forums asap.

Official Response
  • jayetaytol
    1 posts

The fix is related to anti aliasing. Set yours to high and the black bars will go away. This is for those with ultra-wide monitors pushing higher than 4000 pixels in any format. I believe the issue is directly related to the form of TAA that is being used. Specs below.

Monitor odyssey G9 5120x1440 @100% res gsync enabled
    CPU: Ryzen 9: 5900x
    GPU: Rtx 3080fe
    Memory: 64gb trident Z Neo 3600mhz cl16
    Msi x570 MEG Ace motherboard
    Bunch of drives

• CPY-6six6
    1 posts

@jayetaytol

Odyssey G9 5120x1440 , 2080Ti, same problem vertical lines.

Ubisoft does not give a firetruck about this.

• Ubi-Borealis
    Ubisoft Support Staff 3861 posts

Hello there!

Thanks for sharing how you've been able to resolve the black bars in your own game, @jayetaytol. I hope this suggestion can help other players encountering the issue in their game.

I'm sorry to hear that you've encountered these black bars in your game as well, @CPY-6six6. Thanks for sharing your report with us, and for letting us know more about your PC specs. I've passed on your report to the development team, who are still investigating this issue further. I've reached out to the team to see if we can get any new updates to share with you.

Once we have any further details to share, we will reach out to you within this thread.

Thanks!

Official Response
  • MelissaGT
    1 posts

I also have the same exact issue, and I'm playing on a 3440 x 1440 21:9 ultra-wide. It does go away when resolution scale is set to 100%, however that is not a solution as the game looks like it's slathered in vaseline without upscaling.

System specs:
    ASUS ROG Crosshair VIII Dark Hero
    AMD RYZEN 9 5900X w/ Lian Li Galahad 360mm AIO (no overclock)
    64GB G.SKILL TridentZ Neo 3600 CL16 RAM (no overclock)
    EVGA RTX 3090 FTW3 Ultra (most current drivers)(no overclock)
    Samsung 980 Pro M.2 PCIe 4.0 500GB (OS)
    Samsung 980 Pro M.2 PCIe 4.0 2TB (games)

Monitor: ASUS ROG Strix 34" 3440 x 1440 144Hz 1ms ultra-wide

• Waelonn
    1 posts

Same problem over here. Any progress on this? Or are you even planning to fix this?

Msi Gaming Edge Wifi x570
    AMD Ryzen 9 3900x
    32GB corsair 3200Mhz
    Asus TUF 3080Ti
    And the monitor is Samsung Odyssey G9 and resolution 5120x1440.

• Ubi-Froggard
    Ubisoft Support Staff 510 posts

Hey @melissagt + @Waelonn

Thanks for adding your specs to this thread too. I'll add your information on to the report too.

We'll share any information update on this whenever we can.

Official Response

Suggested Topics

Community Details

Users
Topics