Welcome to discussions

Quick Suggestions

• matscotty
    12 posts

Same here Xbox Series X no access to redownload Hati Wolf... in store or from “manage game & addons”

• Rekool1297
    2 posts

Did anyone tried to reinstal the game and the content?

• crotale2010
    3 posts

Hello,

I have the same problem. At the first time all dlc was OK but I had a bug on the second quest. I restart the game from the beginning and now I can't download the dlc. I have the same error code.

Sorry for my English 😊

• crotale2010
    3 posts

I just start my game this morning and the store was OK and in game I have all item.

Try just to start your game today. The server was maybe overloading yesterday.

• guest-idLLNG6F
    1 posts

I have the "The seer lives in the mountains" and "the clan is happy to see Eivor returened" as quests I need to do....but in the Seers hut the old woman is not even there and the sequence will not start. I have walked for hours and hours to find out what to do just now discovering this post.

Is the issue fixed if you start over? I hate to throw away these hours of play for nothing

• crotale2010
    3 posts

@guest-idllng6f for me I have restart the game from the beginning and the woman launch the quest correctly. Check if your game is in version 1.0.2

• finn.7313
    2 posts

I’ve had the standard issues like the ‘seers solace’ and no side quests appearing in my quest log. I uninstalled and reinstalled, started a new game on 1.0.0 and I’ve now completed ‘seers solace’ but I’m still not getting quests like the reindeer antlers and finding the lookout guy you wandered off, none of them are popping up in my quest log. I’m thinking of installing 1.0.2 now? But god knows send help pls lol Ubisoft doing us all dirty here boys. If I can find a way to get quests from npc’s I’ll be golden, nightmare:’)

• finn.7313
    2 posts

@crotale2010 did you start the game on 1.0.2 or did you update after you finished the quest? And does anyone know when the next patch will be?

• angelinaeka
    1 posts

@xaitax @Kitsune119 Hi guys, did you manage to solve this? I've been struggling with this for a week...

• Luoxiongtian
    2 posts

@angelinaeka did you manage to solve it at all? I just got the game and have this issue now

Suggested Topics

Community Details

Users
Topics