Welcome to discussions

Quick Suggestions

• Kitsune119
    Original poster 3 posts

Hello and well met fellow Vikings.

I got my pre-order a day early (yay?????) and have been playing, up until the 'Family Matters' quest line which says i have to complete the 'Seer's Solace' quest. no quest markers, nothing. i have toggled it on and off got three markers pop up to do a game of dice, shoot some targets and get drunk, completed and done. I have restarted console and game etc, loaded from a manual save and so on on and nothing get's it to turn up, i went there and i cannot talk to the Seer. she is there but not active to talk to, i cannot do MSQ story, i cannot get past this quest...

I also took on several side quests near this area and none of those are working either.
    Hunting - I took on quest to retrieve 3 deer antlers in Fornburg for a woman, Quest didn't show up in my logs etc - i went out and got the antlers hunted them down and came back, she just repeated her initial dialogue to me about going to get them and nothing happened, i still have the antlers and nothing seems to have come of it and now the quest marker on her has vanished entirely

before going to Sjeleng Lookout i came across the guy they are looking for, talked to him and processed his questline without prior talking to the people at the look out (i was very confused i knew what was going on in game on that one) to then go to the look out, hear about whats happened - why i knew what as going on and now he is gone, hasn't returned, quest is open and cannot find him - and the woman just shouts about him to no avail there.
    --- today i loaded in she has stopped shouting entirely, no idea if quest is done? as there seems to be no side quest logging at all?

Release day !!! yaaaay ???? nope. *sigh* i bought collectors edition......why?? i have no content from it i have redeemed my codes in ps store downloaded them. nothing still

Store issues:
    i have also an issue with Store on ps4. i want to buy Helix, and it says:
    'There is no content. It might not be for sale yet, or might no longer be for sale.

Online Service Error:
    Sorry, no products are available for playstation Network visit support/ubisoft.com for more information [0x20000015]

• Contrary to popular belief, Lorem Ipsum is not simply random text. It has roots in a piece of classical Latin literature from 45 BC, making it over 2000 years old. Richard McClintock, a Latin professor at Hampden-Sydney College in Virginia, looked up one of the more obscure Latin words, consectetur, from a Lorem Ipsum passage, and going through the cites of the word in classical literature, discovered the undoubtable source. Lorem Ipsum comes from sections 1.10.32 and 1.10.33 of "de Finibus Bonorum et Malorum" (The Extremes of Good and Evil) by Cicero, written in 45 BC. This book is a treatise on the theory of ethics, very popular during the Renaissance. The first line of Lorem Ipsum, "Lorem ipsum dolor sit amet..", comes from a line in section 1.10.32.

Contrary to popular belief, Lorem Ipsum is not simply random text. It has roots in a piece of classical Latin literature from 45 BC, making it over 2000 years old. Richard McClintock, a Latin professor at Hampden-Sydney College in Virginia, looked up one of the more obscure Latin words, consectetur, from a Lorem Ipsum passage, and going through the cites of the word in classical literature, discovered the undoubtable source. Lorem Ipsum comes from sections 1.10.32 and 1.10.33 of "de Finibus Bonorum et Malorum" (The Extremes of Good and Evil) by Cicero, written in 45 BC. This book is a treatise on the theory of ethics, very popular during the Renaissance. The first line of Lorem Ipsum, "Lorem ipsum dolor sit amet..", comes from a line in section 1.10.32.

Contrary to popular belief, Lorem Ipsum is not simply random text. It has roots in a piece of classical Latin literature from 45 BC, making it over 2000 years old. Richard McClintock, a Latin professor at Hampden-Sydney College in Virginia, looked up one of the more obscure Latin words, consectetur, from a Lorem Ipsum passage, and going through the cites of the word in classical literature, discovered the undoubtable source. Lorem Ipsum comes from sections 1.10.32 and 1.10.33 of "de Finibus Bonorum et Malorum" (The Extremes of Good and Evil) by Cicero, written in 45 BC. This book is a treatise on the theory of ethics, very popular during the Renaissance. The first line of Lorem Ipsum, "Lorem ipsum dolor sit amet..", comes from a line in section 1.10.32.

• Kitsune119
    Original poster 3 posts

@kitsune119 wont let me edit
    Sorted the antler one

• Kitsune119
    Original poster 3 posts

@kitsune119 FIXED!

sadly i had to start over.

but starting in patch from the beginning has no issues. i think my game started without it, then patched and somewhere it bugged out massively.

• xaitax
    3 posts

@kitsune119 Is your store issue sorted? I still cannot purchase anything (PS4) and have the same error as you. Super annoying.

• Buffelwolf
    5 posts

@kitsune119 I have the exact same problems, I’m already a few hours in, so I don’t want to lose my progress. I hope they fix it today. I paid like 200 euro’s and still can’t play the game.

• kiraayama
    1 posts

@buffelwolf i restarted my game and it didnt solve it. Anyone got a fix for this?

• QueenRavenHeart
    2 posts

I have the same problems I had to restart the game from the beginning to gain the quest. But still can't access my preorder items or anything in store. My friend can see the wolf mount and Huggin and munnin in store and I can't.

• Rekool1297
    2 posts

So...I have to restart the game to get the content?
    Bc I didn t get it too.

• Soxynos
    1 posts

Got the same problem here. Can't access any DLC, not even the quest. Also can't access the store [0x20000015]. It even seems the store isn't complete because I can't see Hati (Wolf) in it.
    I paid the games 110€ on the PS Store, and it's kind of a pain in the a** not to be able to get all of that additional content.
    But my friend who also bought the game on the store has everything working properly and have all the DLC.

• matscotty
    12 posts

Same here Xbox Series X no access to redownload Hati Wolf... in store or from “manage game & addons”

• Rekool1297
    2 posts

Did anyone tried to reinstal the game and the content?

• crotale2010
    3 posts

Hello,

I have the same problem. At the first time all dlc was OK but I had a bug on the second quest. I restart the game from the beginning and now I can't download the dlc. I have the same error code.

Sorry for my English 😊

• crotale2010
    3 posts

I just start my game this morning and the store was OK and in game I have all item.

Try just to start your game today. The server was maybe overloading yesterday.

• guest-idLLNG6F
    1 posts

I have the "The seer lives in the mountains" and "the clan is happy to see Eivor returened" as quests I need to do....but in the Seers hut the old woman is not even there and the sequence will not start. I have walked for hours and hours to find out what to do just now discovering this post.

Is the issue fixed if you start over? I hate to throw away these hours of play for nothing

• crotale2010
    3 posts

@guest-idllng6f for me I have restart the game from the beginning and the woman launch the quest correctly. Check if your game is in version 1.0.2

• finn.7313
    2 posts

I’ve had the standard issues like the ‘seers solace’ and no side quests appearing in my quest log. I uninstalled and reinstalled, started a new game on 1.0.0 and I’ve now completed ‘seers solace’ but I’m still not getting quests like the reindeer antlers and finding the lookout guy you wandered off, none of them are popping up in my quest log. I’m thinking of installing 1.0.2 now? But god knows send help pls lol Ubisoft doing us all dirty here boys. If I can find a way to get quests from npc’s I’ll be golden, nightmare:’)

• finn.7313
    2 posts

@crotale2010 did you start the game on 1.0.2 or did you update after you finished the quest? And does anyone know when the next patch will be?

• angelinaeka
    1 posts

@xaitax @Kitsune119 Hi guys, did you manage to solve this? I've been struggling with this for a week...

• Luoxiongtian
    2 posts

@angelinaeka did you manage to solve it at all? I just got the game and have this issue now

Suggested Topics

Community Details

Users
Topics