Welcome to discussions

Quick Suggestions

• Lord_WarpGuN
    Original poster 18 posts

around 40% on a GTX 2080 super no matter what i do 😐

• Contrary to popular belief, Lorem Ipsum is not simply random text. It has roots in a piece of classical Latin literature from 45 BC, making it over 2000 years old. Richard McClintock, a Latin professor at Hampden-Sydney College in Virginia, looked up one of the more obscure Latin words, consectetur, from a Lorem Ipsum passage, and going through the cites of the word in classical literature, discovered the undoubtable source. Lorem Ipsum comes from sections 1.10.32 and 1.10.33 of "de Finibus Bonorum et Malorum" (The Extremes of Good and Evil) by Cicero, written in 45 BC. This book is a treatise on the theory of ethics, very popular during the Renaissance. The first line of Lorem Ipsum, "Lorem ipsum dolor sit amet..", comes from a line in section 1.10.32.

Contrary to popular belief, Lorem Ipsum is not simply random text. It has roots in a piece of classical Latin literature from 45 BC, making it over 2000 years old. Richard McClintock, a Latin professor at Hampden-Sydney College in Virginia, looked up one of the more obscure Latin words, consectetur, from a Lorem Ipsum passage, and going through the cites of the word in classical literature, discovered the undoubtable source. Lorem Ipsum comes from sections 1.10.32 and 1.10.33 of "de Finibus Bonorum et Malorum" (The Extremes of Good and Evil) by Cicero, written in 45 BC. This book is a treatise on the theory of ethics, very popular during the Renaissance. The first line of Lorem Ipsum, "Lorem ipsum dolor sit amet..", comes from a line in section 1.10.32.

Contrary to popular belief, Lorem Ipsum is not simply random text. It has roots in a piece of classical Latin literature from 45 BC, making it over 2000 years old. Richard McClintock, a Latin professor at Hampden-Sydney College in Virginia, looked up one of the more obscure Latin words, consectetur, from a Lorem Ipsum passage, and going through the cites of the word in classical literature, discovered the undoubtable source. Lorem Ipsum comes from sections 1.10.32 and 1.10.33 of "de Finibus Bonorum et Malorum" (The Extremes of Good and Evil) by Cicero, written in 45 BC. This book is a treatise on the theory of ethics, very popular during the Renaissance. The first line of Lorem Ipsum, "Lorem ipsum dolor sit amet..", comes from a line in section 1.10.32.

• Brynjar_Odinson
    22 posts

@lord_warpgun because a gtx 2080 does not exist 😄 RTX 2080 Super here and my gpu utilization is around 96%

• MiniMe45
    4 posts

I have a 2070 but the game is jumpy and I keep getting a buzz sound along with a black screen every couple of seconds. I changed my graphics from high to low and still won’t fix. Any tips? Or can a 2070 not run this game?

• Brynjar_Odinson
    22 posts

@minime45 strange. 2070 is ok. minimum is a 2060 they say

• MiniMe45
    4 posts

Yeah the game is super laggy for some reason. I’m not sure how to fix it. I’ve played with all the settings.. and my Gamedriver is up to date. Confusing! Lol
    @brynjar_odinson

• MiniMe45
    4 posts

My FPS is somehow only running a 5 @brynjar_odinson

• Brynjar_Odinson
    22 posts

@minime45 do you hjave an anti virus running? i set mine to game mode. no problems so far. only a few fps dips in the village

• Brynjar_Odinson
    22 posts

@minime45 you run at native monitor resolution and aspect ratio? v sync is on adaptive

• Lord_WarpGuN
    Original poster 18 posts

When I tested the game I had just installed it, but i restarted the computer and now it works fine 🙂

• MiniMe45
    4 posts

Not that I know of. And yeah I got it on adaptive. I’m going to try a reset and see if that helps@brynjar_odinson

• Brynjar_Odinson
    22 posts

@lord_warpgun i always restart pc after gpu driver update. at 1st i did not update and run the game. terrible performance. but after installing newest update and restart it woeks as it should

• Lord_WarpGuN
    Original poster 18 posts

@brynjar_odinson I had a windows 10 update at the same time as well 🙂

• Brynjar_Odinson
    22 posts

@lord_warpgun running the 20h2 inside build. surprised i got no errors 🙂 breakpoint was not able to launch because of battleye. it does not support inside builds. but with a tweak in command line for startup it works. but now it seems they changed somethinmg after the patch yesterday. battleye installed and is now working properly

• Ubi-Swaggins
    Community Manager 430 posts

@lord_warpgun Thanks for confirming that a reset solved the issue for you.

Is anyone else still encountering this issue?

Official Response
  • joe010896
    1 posts

@ubi-swaggins I am, it either stays on a black screen when I start the game or if I finally manage to get a picture it lags to the point of being un-playable or the screen flickers so much you can't see anything. I have tried all different settings and my pc meets the specifications for the highest settings but nothing works

• Ubi-Borealis
    Ubisoft Support Staff 4552 posts

Hey there joe010896!

I sincerely apologise for the delayed response. Are you still encountering this issue?

Did any of the suggestions in this thread help at all? I would also suggest taking a look at this troubleshooting article.

If you're still encountering issues, please can you open a support ticket so our team can take a closer look? You can reach our team in the following ways:

When opening a support ticket, please can you attach an MSinfo and a DxDiag? Also, please include any troubleshooting steps in your case notes, as this will help our team to investigate further.

Thanks! 😊

Official Response

Suggested Topics