Welcome to discussions

Quick Suggestions

• theKosarev
    Original poster 17 posts

Hello everybody! Start of the game was fine, stable fps, but after 20 min of gameplay the game started plays laggy.
    You check my vid here if you don't trust me.. 

on RTX 3090, yeah super..
    And strange that most laggs happenes in cut scenes, it's very strange, ok I understand some performance isues when happening super massive fight, but cutscenes..
    And IF YOU replay this moment (quit and start again) no lags at all, why? I have nvme ssd and other spec are ok.

• Contrary to popular belief, Lorem Ipsum is not simply random text. It has roots in a piece of classical Latin literature from 45 BC, making it over 2000 years old. Richard McClintock, a Latin professor at Hampden-Sydney College in Virginia, looked up one of the more obscure Latin words, consectetur, from a Lorem Ipsum passage, and going through the cites of the word in classical literature, discovered the undoubtable source. Lorem Ipsum comes from sections 1.10.32 and 1.10.33 of "de Finibus Bonorum et Malorum" (The Extremes of Good and Evil) by Cicero, written in 45 BC. This book is a treatise on the theory of ethics, very popular during the Renaissance. The first line of Lorem Ipsum, "Lorem ipsum dolor sit amet..", comes from a line in section 1.10.32.

Contrary to popular belief, Lorem Ipsum is not simply random text. It has roots in a piece of classical Latin literature from 45 BC, making it over 2000 years old. Richard McClintock, a Latin professor at Hampden-Sydney College in Virginia, looked up one of the more obscure Latin words, consectetur, from a Lorem Ipsum passage, and going through the cites of the word in classical literature, discovered the undoubtable source. Lorem Ipsum comes from sections 1.10.32 and 1.10.33 of "de Finibus Bonorum et Malorum" (The Extremes of Good and Evil) by Cicero, written in 45 BC. This book is a treatise on the theory of ethics, very popular during the Renaissance. The first line of Lorem Ipsum, "Lorem ipsum dolor sit amet..", comes from a line in section 1.10.32.

Contrary to popular belief, Lorem Ipsum is not simply random text. It has roots in a piece of classical Latin literature from 45 BC, making it over 2000 years old. Richard McClintock, a Latin professor at Hampden-Sydney College in Virginia, looked up one of the more obscure Latin words, consectetur, from a Lorem Ipsum passage, and going through the cites of the word in classical literature, discovered the undoubtable source. Lorem Ipsum comes from sections 1.10.32 and 1.10.33 of "de Finibus Bonorum et Malorum" (The Extremes of Good and Evil) by Cicero, written in 45 BC. This book is a treatise on the theory of ethics, very popular during the Renaissance. The first line of Lorem Ipsum, "Lorem ipsum dolor sit amet..", comes from a line in section 1.10.32.

• theKosarev
    Original poster 17 posts

And strange that changing of graphic settings do nothing. Difference 1-2 fps

• diiorio
    40 posts

@thekosarev Ill have to take notice haven't yet.

on an I9 system with RTX 2080 Super and get 75 fps at 4k in bench so I am happy.

In game holds as well.

Updated to latest Nvidia drivers

undefined

• diiorio
    40 posts

@thekosarev so far at 30 minutes its holding steady at 80 FPS at 4k but im on a RTX 2080 Super on a I9 system with a very fast SSD. WOnderign if its the drivers or somethign in nvidia panel. I have all to max.

RTX cards do not like to be bottle necked so make sure its not on performance for textures and all, but quality.

• theKosarev
    Original poster 17 posts

Maybe drivers, I'll do clean install, but behaviour is really strange like I said before if I'm changing graphic setting or even resolution (yeah I'm restarting the game) nothing happens. In Watch Dogs Legion were the same..

• theKosarev
    Original poster 17 posts

Yeah, I have 456.38 drivers installed, write later, after update

• anteronoid
    17 posts

@diiorio
    You have resolution set to (x0.50) . Meaning you have adaptive resolution active. You're only playing in half the resolution of 4K.
    I'm on i9 10900K and a 2080ti and get 55ish average in real 4K.

• theKosarev
    Original poster 17 posts

Yeah, man! You're right, I'm also playing in 4K but resolution set to x 0.70

• diiorio
    40 posts

@anteronoid i corrected that and now it is at 45-58 fps. Nto sure why it loads to that default

changed but I also have gamma correction on in nvidia panel seems to make no difference

Switched to RTX 3090 Founders and I can get 60 -62 maxed, would have expect better, and any time you change somethign or except Fullscreen and go back after makign a change, the game stutters to garbage and i need to reload game

• claudiayouhoe
    3 posts

pretty sure the game is just terribly optimized on pc too

• diiorio
    40 posts

@thekosarev

had an issue on the I9 2080 super pop up as well. IT played fine. I changed somethig nin the menu, went to rfum, came back to game and bam it now stters slow. Reload fixed it.

On the I9 12 core with RTX 3090 founders. Was getting 60 fps solid except some minor areas. Did same thing, bam, game stutters to garbage. It's not even using much of the GPU memory

SOme bugs clearly need to be worked out.

Reloads of game seems to fx it. so not touching menu

for giggles I hooked to RTX 3090 to the 8k display. Raised detail to 200% and looks gorgeous, except textures on some items clearly don't change to match res.

• theKosarev
    Original poster 17 posts

@anteronoid I have 60 Fps with lags @3090 😉 Lol

• NoPhxGvn
    8 posts

The game's framerates are all over the place for me.

i9-9900k @ 51.Ghz all core
    32GB RAM
    970 Evo Plus NVMe
    EVGA 3090 FTW3 Ultra

While the framerate averages 60fps at 4k vsync, both the in-game performance panel and the NVidia panel show that the frame times are near 50ms and the average .1% fps is rather low. The graph itself looks like a mess and it gets worse while in combat or moving into a new area and the audio skips. Compared to something like Horizon: Zero Dawn which runs much better now, this game is a choppy mess.

• theKosarev
    Original poster 17 posts

@nophxgvn Same problems were with Watch Dogs Legion. Maybe it was created at one Engine?

• theKosarev
    Original poster 17 posts

Everybody post yours specs and Fps here! Let's see what we can show to devs 😉

• NoPhxGvn
    8 posts

Here is how it performs on my setup. Looks like the CPU is taking a pretty big hit.
    undefined

• theKosarev
    Original poster 17 posts

@nophxgvn thanks for sharing! Yeah, max ms of CPU is too big, I have old i7, but cpu ms is much lower

• theKosarev
    Original poster 17 posts

The saddest thing than new RTX Cards have very tiny advantages in FPS than 2070, or 2080. LOL!

• Mr.Sn0wBaaalL
    2 posts

@diiorio

same set up! this game was a rushed port from console! only thing considered was we need to get this out for series x release.

which is a shame as i was looking forward to this game.

• NoPhxGvn
    8 posts

And here is how it performed on my HTPC.

32GB RAM
    970 Evo Plus NVMe
    EVGA 2080 Super

undefined

Suggested Topics

Community Details

Users
Topics