Continue your odyssey

Welcome to discussion

Welcome to discussion

Quick Suggestions

Hello! These new forums are an open beta and we welcome your feedback in this section.
  • TheZonk88
    57 posts

@xrayspex_73 correct, thats what this thread is about.

To start the Mission you have to progress until

spoiler

• Ubi-Swaggins
    Ubisoft Support Staff 340 posts

Hey folks,

Codes for the "Way of the Berserker" are still being dispatched. Sorry for the delay.

Official Response
  • armidoro13
    2 posts

Hi there, I received a 16 digit code from the company (Argos UK) I bought AC from, but you can only add 12 digits on the redeem section of ps4
    Anyone know where I can redeem this code? I remember with Odyssey there was a page to redeem a 16 digit code.
    Thank you for your help

• KmarkoPL
    81 posts

I had life chat today about the code.
    They still shipping them out.

• tahmad17
    1 posts

@tasha-soriah I'm having the same issue

• TheZonk88
    57 posts

This could be a preorder/digital goodies code.

Are you able to open "Ubisoft connect" ingame?

Otherwise, while being Ingame, open the Shop (where you can buy Helix and such) to redeem a code (upper right hand corner)

• smcinturf
    39 posts
    I bought the Collector's Edition directly form Ubisoft Store (Germany). I haven't received the code for "The Way of the Berserker" either. There was no paper with a code in the parcel, only the Season Pass and the Ultimate Pack inside the game cover. No extra leaflet or any information about it. Will it be sent by e-mail? WHEN????

Also, the Moonlight Axe and the Bayek Outfits in Ubisoft Connect are not activated. I should get both, as I got a mail in summer after watching Ubisoft Forward. But it's all not working.

Shame!

I haven't received email either. Let me ask you this. You bought the collectors edition? It came with codes? Does that content show up in game? BC I also bought WD CE and have Zero content in game. Thanks.

• armidoro13
    2 posts

thanks @thezonk88 but not to worry I managed to find it.
    So if anyone received a 16 digit code then head to this page (https://redeem.ubisoft.com/assassins-creed-valhalla/en-GB) and it will generate a 12 digit code for ps4

• MentorStix
    2 posts

I received Assassin's Creed Valhalla for the PS4 on the day of release and also input my pre-order code as instructed to receive my redeem code for  the "Way of the Berserker". As yet I have not received any redeem code. Can you give me any idea on when to expect it? 

• MentorStix
    2 posts

Hello Guys. Still waiting on my redeem code email for the "Way of the Berserker" assassin's creed valhalla ultimate edition For the PS4 which I applied for on Day Of Release has there any progress been made please? Thank you

Suggested Topics

Community Details

Users
Topics