Welcome to discussions

Quick Suggestions

• Tasha-Soriah
    Original poster 164 posts

When should we expect the code for the preorder bonus for ps4 ultimate edition. Im in the UK. Its gone 10am now and still no email.

• Contrary to popular belief, Lorem Ipsum is not simply random text. It has roots in a piece of classical Latin literature from 45 BC, making it over 2000 years old. Richard McClintock, a Latin professor at Hampden-Sydney College in Virginia, looked up one of the more obscure Latin words, consectetur, from a Lorem Ipsum passage, and going through the cites of the word in classical literature, discovered the undoubtable source. Lorem Ipsum comes from sections 1.10.32 and 1.10.33 of "de Finibus Bonorum et Malorum" (The Extremes of Good and Evil) by Cicero, written in 45 BC. This book is a treatise on the theory of ethics, very popular during the Renaissance. The first line of Lorem Ipsum, "Lorem ipsum dolor sit amet..", comes from a line in section 1.10.32.

Contrary to popular belief, Lorem Ipsum is not simply random text. It has roots in a piece of classical Latin literature from 45 BC, making it over 2000 years old. Richard McClintock, a Latin professor at Hampden-Sydney College in Virginia, looked up one of the more obscure Latin words, consectetur, from a Lorem Ipsum passage, and going through the cites of the word in classical literature, discovered the undoubtable source. Lorem Ipsum comes from sections 1.10.32 and 1.10.33 of "de Finibus Bonorum et Malorum" (The Extremes of Good and Evil) by Cicero, written in 45 BC. This book is a treatise on the theory of ethics, very popular during the Renaissance. The first line of Lorem Ipsum, "Lorem ipsum dolor sit amet..", comes from a line in section 1.10.32.

Contrary to popular belief, Lorem Ipsum is not simply random text. It has roots in a piece of classical Latin literature from 45 BC, making it over 2000 years old. Richard McClintock, a Latin professor at Hampden-Sydney College in Virginia, looked up one of the more obscure Latin words, consectetur, from a Lorem Ipsum passage, and going through the cites of the word in classical literature, discovered the undoubtable source. Lorem Ipsum comes from sections 1.10.32 and 1.10.33 of "de Finibus Bonorum et Malorum" (The Extremes of Good and Evil) by Cicero, written in 45 BC. This book is a treatise on the theory of ethics, very popular during the Renaissance. The first line of Lorem Ipsum, "Lorem ipsum dolor sit amet..", comes from a line in section 1.10.32.

• Tasha-Soriah
    Original poster 164 posts

I would like to add i got the physical edition so i should of gotten my code through to my email by now. But nope, nothing, nada, zip, zero.
    Anyone else who ordered the physical edition not had their preorder bonus code yet?

• bigchub3
    3 posts

I bought the Collector's Edition directly form Ubisoft Store (Germany). I haven't received the code for "The Way of the Berserker" either. There was no paper with a code in the parcel, only the Season Pass and the Ultimate Pack inside the game cover. No extra leaflet or any information about it. Will it be sent by e-mail? WHEN????

Also, the Moonlight Axe and the Bayek Outfits in Ubisoft Connect are not activated. I should get both, as I got a mail in summer after watching Ubisoft Forward. But it's all not working.

Shame!

• xrayspex_73
    144 posts

I preordered on Ubisoft connect (PC) and also never received a code.

It's like they tricked us just to get the preorders in...

I am beginning to dislike Ubisoft quite a bit....

• TheZonk88
    57 posts

@xrayspex_73

If you preordered the PC Version youll never get any "code", everything you paid for will be unlocked "directly" on your Account.

The Berserker Pack for example, will be availabe as soon as you progress the Story...

• xrayspex_73
    144 posts

@thezonk88
    I don't think that's true. Because the mission is not available where it's supposed to be. I think we still have to redeem a code.

• TheZonk88
    57 posts

@xrayspex_73

Please try the steps below, this should provide you with the rewards:
    1. Start game and spawn
    2. While in-game, unplug the internet cable (or go to system settings->network settings-> connect to the internet and uncheck the box)
    3, Wait 5-10 seconds
    4, Plug back the internet cable or go back in the settings and check the "connect to the internet" box

The rewards should pop up one after another.

https://discussions.ubisoft.com/post/437684

• xrayspex_73
    144 posts

@thezonk88
    That's not for the Way of the Berserker mission. That is for the Ultimate edition items (weapons and armor, etc).

• TheZonk88
    57 posts

@xrayspex_73 correct, thats what this thread is about.

To start the Mission you have to progress until

spoiler

• Ubi-Swaggins
    Ubisoft Support Staff 420 posts

Hey folks,

Codes for the "Way of the Berserker" are still being dispatched. Sorry for the delay.

Official Response
  • armidoro13
    2 posts

Hi there, I received a 16 digit code from the company (Argos UK) I bought AC from, but you can only add 12 digits on the redeem section of ps4
    Anyone know where I can redeem this code? I remember with Odyssey there was a page to redeem a 16 digit code.
    Thank you for your help

• KmarkoPL
    197 posts

I had life chat today about the code.
    They still shipping them out.

• tahmad17
    1 posts

@tasha-soriah I'm having the same issue

• TheZonk88
    57 posts

This could be a preorder/digital goodies code.

Are you able to open "Ubisoft connect" ingame?

Otherwise, while being Ingame, open the Shop (where you can buy Helix and such) to redeem a code (upper right hand corner)

• smcinturf
    43 posts
    I bought the Collector's Edition directly form Ubisoft Store (Germany). I haven't received the code for "The Way of the Berserker" either. There was no paper with a code in the parcel, only the Season Pass and the Ultimate Pack inside the game cover. No extra leaflet or any information about it. Will it be sent by e-mail? WHEN????

Also, the Moonlight Axe and the Bayek Outfits in Ubisoft Connect are not activated. I should get both, as I got a mail in summer after watching Ubisoft Forward. But it's all not working.

Shame!

I haven't received email either. Let me ask you this. You bought the collectors edition? It came with codes? Does that content show up in game? BC I also bought WD CE and have Zero content in game. Thanks.

• armidoro13
    2 posts

thanks @thezonk88 but not to worry I managed to find it.
    So if anyone received a 16 digit code then head to this page (https://redeem.ubisoft.com/assassins-creed-valhalla/en-GB) and it will generate a 12 digit code for ps4

• MentorStix
    2 posts

I received Assassin's Creed Valhalla for the PS4 on the day of release and also input my pre-order code as instructed to receive my redeem code for  the "Way of the Berserker". As yet I have not received any redeem code. Can you give me any idea on when to expect it? 

• MentorStix
    2 posts

Hello Guys. Still waiting on my redeem code email for the "Way of the Berserker" assassin's creed valhalla ultimate edition For the PS4 which I applied for on Day Of Release has there any progress been made please? Thank you

Suggested Topics

Community Details

Users
Topics