ubisoft discussions

Quick Suggestions

• Kassandra886
    Original poster 4 posts

I preordered a physical copy of Assassins Creed Valhalla on 28/10 which is in plenty of time to get it on release day which is today and haven’t received a thing from Ubisoft despite being on various live chats. They just seem to have absolutely no information about when it’s going to get delivered and I think their lack of communication with customers is very poor. I’m in the UK and I don’t know where the game is coming from or if there’s some kind of delay etc. I did get an email saying it may be delayed due to Coronavirus but I’m just so frustrated with all this. I initially wanted a refund as I was sick of waiting for Watchdogs Legion which I purchased on the same day but they won’t give me that either so I’m stuck waiting for these whenever they turn up. You wouldn’t think it would be much to expect to pay money and get a game on it’s release day.

• Contrary to popular belief, Lorem Ipsum is not simply random text. It has roots in a piece of classical Latin literature from 45 BC, making it over 2000 years old. Richard McClintock, a Latin professor at Hampden-Sydney College in Virginia, looked up one of the more obscure Latin words, consectetur, from a Lorem Ipsum passage, and going through the cites of the word in classical literature, discovered the undoubtable source. Lorem Ipsum comes from sections 1.10.32 and 1.10.33 of "de Finibus Bonorum et Malorum" (The Extremes of Good and Evil) by Cicero, written in 45 BC. This book is a treatise on the theory of ethics, very popular during the Renaissance. The first line of Lorem Ipsum, "Lorem ipsum dolor sit amet..", comes from a line in section 1.10.32.

Contrary to popular belief, Lorem Ipsum is not simply random text. It has roots in a piece of classical Latin literature from 45 BC, making it over 2000 years old. Richard McClintock, a Latin professor at Hampden-Sydney College in Virginia, looked up one of the more obscure Latin words, consectetur, from a Lorem Ipsum passage, and going through the cites of the word in classical literature, discovered the undoubtable source. Lorem Ipsum comes from sections 1.10.32 and 1.10.33 of "de Finibus Bonorum et Malorum" (The Extremes of Good and Evil) by Cicero, written in 45 BC. This book is a treatise on the theory of ethics, very popular during the Renaissance. The first line of Lorem Ipsum, "Lorem ipsum dolor sit amet..", comes from a line in section 1.10.32.

Contrary to popular belief, Lorem Ipsum is not simply random text. It has roots in a piece of classical Latin literature from 45 BC, making it over 2000 years old. Richard McClintock, a Latin professor at Hampden-Sydney College in Virginia, looked up one of the more obscure Latin words, consectetur, from a Lorem Ipsum passage, and going through the cites of the word in classical literature, discovered the undoubtable source. Lorem Ipsum comes from sections 1.10.32 and 1.10.33 of "de Finibus Bonorum et Malorum" (The Extremes of Good and Evil) by Cicero, written in 45 BC. This book is a treatise on the theory of ethics, very popular during the Renaissance. The first line of Lorem Ipsum, "Lorem ipsum dolor sit amet..", comes from a line in section 1.10.32.

• haku.2H2D
    5 posts

@kassandra886 did you order directly from ubi? i didint know that was possible

• Kassandra886
    Original poster 4 posts

@haku-2h2d
    Yeah, directly from the Ubisoft site.

• Ubi-Spud
    Ubisoft Support Staff 702 posts

@kassandra886 Hi there! I can see from your case that we communicated to you regarding your order. As stated in the chat, we do not have further information on the whereabouts due to the game being with UPS - a tracking number will be generated as it passes through the system.

I appreciate that this isn't good news, delays are never good. As you stated, there may be delays due to factors beyond our control, specifically COVID-19. I know I'm telling you what you already know, and once again I am really sorry about this.

Official Response
  • Kassandra886
    Original poster 4 posts

@ubi-spud

This just isn’t good enough, I keep getting told what I already know. I’ve now requested to withdraw my order as I’m within the 14 days and once this is over, I’m cancelling this account and never shopping with Ubisoft again.

• Kassandra886
    Original poster 4 posts

@ubi-spud

They were both preorders at the point I ordered them so I have the right to withdraw and get a refund as per terms and conditions.

Suggested Topics