Welcome to discussions

Quick Suggestions

• darkchazy
    Original poster 7 posts

Seems like the store doesn't allow me to buy the game atm. I don't know what's going on?
    Is it just me?

• Contrary to popular belief, Lorem Ipsum is not simply random text. It has roots in a piece of classical Latin literature from 45 BC, making it over 2000 years old. Richard McClintock, a Latin professor at Hampden-Sydney College in Virginia, looked up one of the more obscure Latin words, consectetur, from a Lorem Ipsum passage, and going through the cites of the word in classical literature, discovered the undoubtable source. Lorem Ipsum comes from sections 1.10.32 and 1.10.33 of "de Finibus Bonorum et Malorum" (The Extremes of Good and Evil) by Cicero, written in 45 BC. This book is a treatise on the theory of ethics, very popular during the Renaissance. The first line of Lorem Ipsum, "Lorem ipsum dolor sit amet..", comes from a line in section 1.10.32.

Contrary to popular belief, Lorem Ipsum is not simply random text. It has roots in a piece of classical Latin literature from 45 BC, making it over 2000 years old. Richard McClintock, a Latin professor at Hampden-Sydney College in Virginia, looked up one of the more obscure Latin words, consectetur, from a Lorem Ipsum passage, and going through the cites of the word in classical literature, discovered the undoubtable source. Lorem Ipsum comes from sections 1.10.32 and 1.10.33 of "de Finibus Bonorum et Malorum" (The Extremes of Good and Evil) by Cicero, written in 45 BC. This book is a treatise on the theory of ethics, very popular during the Renaissance. The first line of Lorem Ipsum, "Lorem ipsum dolor sit amet..", comes from a line in section 1.10.32.

Contrary to popular belief, Lorem Ipsum is not simply random text. It has roots in a piece of classical Latin literature from 45 BC, making it over 2000 years old. Richard McClintock, a Latin professor at Hampden-Sydney College in Virginia, looked up one of the more obscure Latin words, consectetur, from a Lorem Ipsum passage, and going through the cites of the word in classical literature, discovered the undoubtable source. Lorem Ipsum comes from sections 1.10.32 and 1.10.33 of "de Finibus Bonorum et Malorum" (The Extremes of Good and Evil) by Cicero, written in 45 BC. This book is a treatise on the theory of ethics, very popular during the Renaissance. The first line of Lorem Ipsum, "Lorem ipsum dolor sit amet..", comes from a line in section 1.10.32.

• Ubi-Swaggins
    Ubisoft Support Staff 359 posts

@darkchazy Sorry to hear that.

Is this via Epic Games or Uplay?

Official Response
  • Nitrambg
    1 posts

@ubi-swaggins
    I have the same, I have been trying to purchase the game from the ubisoft store and every time I recieve an order failure, unable to process my order.

• Ubi-Swaggins

@nitrambg Sorry to hear that.

Regrettably, we aren't able to resolve store based issues over the forums, but I would advise trying a different payment method if you have not already.

Official Response
  • darkchazy
    Original poster 7 posts

This is via ubisofts connect. I now have 'in the dutch version' 3 orders of valhalla and in the 'french store' 2 orders... all via paypall.... Can someone help me with this?

• darkchazy
    Original poster 7 posts

@Ubi-Swaggins I'm trying to buy this game on the ubisoftstore.
    undefined
    All of the sudden I have ordered it 3 times????? but NONE is working. I've been waiting for almost 12hours for just ANY KIND of support from ubisoft but yet nobody gave me any explanation.
    Not on twitter, not here, you can't find any information on how to contact them via a chat.... really .... some kind of support would be so nice right now.

• darkchazy
    Original poster 7 posts

@Ubi-Swaggins can you look into this again please?

• Ubi-Swaggins

@darkchazy From the look of your image it could be an authorisation failure, the funds in that case would return to your bank once the payment expires.

If you have not already, please reach out to the team on our website or via Facebook or Twitter. They can assist you with payment related problems.

Official Response
  • darkchazy
    Original poster 7 posts

@ubi-swaggins I already reached out.... nobody is responding to me!
    Can I just try and order this again ?

• Ubi-Swaggins

@darkchazy I wouldn't advise ordering again until the issue is resolved.

If you can provide me with your ticket number I can ensure that it gets to the correct team?

Official Response
  • darkchazy
    Original poster 7 posts

@ubi-swaggins

• CASE NUMBER

thank you so much !

• Ubi-Swaggins

@darkchazy It has been issued to the correct team to get to, but it may take some time due to the high volumes of contacts we are getting for the release of the game.
    Keep an eye on your e-mail inbox for any updates to the case.

Official Response

Suggested Topics

Community Details

Users
Topics