Welcome to discussions

Quick Suggestions

• Jezzryn
    Original poster 7 posts

Hi,

I have a serious problem with the game. Ligth sources flash the screen white in the intro, you can barely move and once I forced myself through that blinking, stuttering mess I hoped that maybe it would be playable, but after you can control adult Eivor the whole screen flashes white to black to a moment of awful gamegraphics and so on. I have the latest driver 457.30 from nvidia, I tried tweaking the graphics, windowed mode, fps caps, but no joy. It still flickers an the FPS are all over the place. As high as 112 to zero in under a second. I have a GeForce GTX 1080 card.

• Contrary to popular belief, Lorem Ipsum is not simply random text. It has roots in a piece of classical Latin literature from 45 BC, making it over 2000 years old. Richard McClintock, a Latin professor at Hampden-Sydney College in Virginia, looked up one of the more obscure Latin words, consectetur, from a Lorem Ipsum passage, and going through the cites of the word in classical literature, discovered the undoubtable source. Lorem Ipsum comes from sections 1.10.32 and 1.10.33 of "de Finibus Bonorum et Malorum" (The Extremes of Good and Evil) by Cicero, written in 45 BC. This book is a treatise on the theory of ethics, very popular during the Renaissance. The first line of Lorem Ipsum, "Lorem ipsum dolor sit amet..", comes from a line in section 1.10.32.

Contrary to popular belief, Lorem Ipsum is not simply random text. It has roots in a piece of classical Latin literature from 45 BC, making it over 2000 years old. Richard McClintock, a Latin professor at Hampden-Sydney College in Virginia, looked up one of the more obscure Latin words, consectetur, from a Lorem Ipsum passage, and going through the cites of the word in classical literature, discovered the undoubtable source. Lorem Ipsum comes from sections 1.10.32 and 1.10.33 of "de Finibus Bonorum et Malorum" (The Extremes of Good and Evil) by Cicero, written in 45 BC. This book is a treatise on the theory of ethics, very popular during the Renaissance. The first line of Lorem Ipsum, "Lorem ipsum dolor sit amet..", comes from a line in section 1.10.32.

Contrary to popular belief, Lorem Ipsum is not simply random text. It has roots in a piece of classical Latin literature from 45 BC, making it over 2000 years old. Richard McClintock, a Latin professor at Hampden-Sydney College in Virginia, looked up one of the more obscure Latin words, consectetur, from a Lorem Ipsum passage, and going through the cites of the word in classical literature, discovered the undoubtable source. Lorem Ipsum comes from sections 1.10.32 and 1.10.33 of "de Finibus Bonorum et Malorum" (The Extremes of Good and Evil) by Cicero, written in 45 BC. This book is a treatise on the theory of ethics, very popular during the Renaissance. The first line of Lorem Ipsum, "Lorem ipsum dolor sit amet..", comes from a line in section 1.10.32.

• Ubi-Borealis
    Ubisoft Support Staff 2812 posts

@Jezzryn Hello there!

I sincerely apologise for the delayed response. I'm sorry to hear you're encountering graphical glitches in-game. We've received reports of players noticing flashing lights popping up during cutscenes. 

The development team has been made aware of this issue and they are currently investigating it. In the meantime, they have suggested that players encountering these issues try the following troubleshooting steps:

• Turn off depth of field
    • Turn off HDR
    • Revert to previous version of NVIDIA drivers
    • Update Windows

Any further news or updates will be shared within these official forums, so please keep an eye out. Thank you for your continued patience as we continue to take a closer look at this 😊

Official Response

Suggested Topics

Community Details

Users
Topics