Welcome to discussions

Quick Suggestions

• Ziener89
    Original poster 6 posts

Been trying for 7 Hours to get the game to work. on first launch it got to the meny but in 8 - 15 FPS. I made som graphics changes to see if i could get more FPS. The game forced my PC to restart. and now it freezes on the Seizure Warning screen.
    I've tried running in admin, tried changing the GPU in Nvidia control panel, tried reinstalling Nvidia drivers, Uplay and the Game itself. I can't get it to work.
    ( Running a RTX 2070 Super and an i9-9900 CPU)

• Contrary to popular belief, Lorem Ipsum is not simply random text. It has roots in a piece of classical Latin literature from 45 BC, making it over 2000 years old. Richard McClintock, a Latin professor at Hampden-Sydney College in Virginia, looked up one of the more obscure Latin words, consectetur, from a Lorem Ipsum passage, and going through the cites of the word in classical literature, discovered the undoubtable source. Lorem Ipsum comes from sections 1.10.32 and 1.10.33 of "de Finibus Bonorum et Malorum" (The Extremes of Good and Evil) by Cicero, written in 45 BC. This book is a treatise on the theory of ethics, very popular during the Renaissance. The first line of Lorem Ipsum, "Lorem ipsum dolor sit amet..", comes from a line in section 1.10.32.

Contrary to popular belief, Lorem Ipsum is not simply random text. It has roots in a piece of classical Latin literature from 45 BC, making it over 2000 years old. Richard McClintock, a Latin professor at Hampden-Sydney College in Virginia, looked up one of the more obscure Latin words, consectetur, from a Lorem Ipsum passage, and going through the cites of the word in classical literature, discovered the undoubtable source. Lorem Ipsum comes from sections 1.10.32 and 1.10.33 of "de Finibus Bonorum et Malorum" (The Extremes of Good and Evil) by Cicero, written in 45 BC. This book is a treatise on the theory of ethics, very popular during the Renaissance. The first line of Lorem Ipsum, "Lorem ipsum dolor sit amet..", comes from a line in section 1.10.32.

Contrary to popular belief, Lorem Ipsum is not simply random text. It has roots in a piece of classical Latin literature from 45 BC, making it over 2000 years old. Richard McClintock, a Latin professor at Hampden-Sydney College in Virginia, looked up one of the more obscure Latin words, consectetur, from a Lorem Ipsum passage, and going through the cites of the word in classical literature, discovered the undoubtable source. Lorem Ipsum comes from sections 1.10.32 and 1.10.33 of "de Finibus Bonorum et Malorum" (The Extremes of Good and Evil) by Cicero, written in 45 BC. This book is a treatise on the theory of ethics, very popular during the Renaissance. The first line of Lorem Ipsum, "Lorem ipsum dolor sit amet..", comes from a line in section 1.10.32.

• Avto_DK
    1 posts

@ziener89 I got the same problem..... tried the same things, including running game as admin

plz unfuck asap need to burn [censored] kill England.....

• Happynew.year
    1 posts

someone tried using this and it works: it's from another post

1. Open NVidia Control Panel
    2. Manage 3D Settings
    3. Program Settings
    4. Select "ACValhalla.exe"
    5. Select "High-perfomance NVidia processor"
    6. Press "Apply"
    7. Restart Game

• BlazerMinx237
    1 posts

hey guys sorry to bother. i really need some help. ive uninstalled 5 times and reinstalled ive deleted ubisoft connect and reinstalled but every time i start the game i get the general seizure warning and the whole game freezes there and wont go any farther. ive tried opening it maybe 20 times since midnight last night.

• NxRed
    1 posts

@blazerminx237 same here

• Ziener89
    Original poster 6 posts

@happynew-year I've tried this too. dosn't work for me 😕

• M0CHHH
    2 posts

@blazerminx237 Dude everytime i open the game i get the screen with the logo and nothing happens, i can have that screen like 20 minutes and NOTHING [censored] HAPPENS. I think we just bought a really expensive logo screen

• ladykyra3
    1 posts

having same issue here as well. Have checked all settings and drivers. All is good and up to date so I know that's not the issue. Hopefully they come up with a fix soon

• daisyarm1999
    4 posts

Exact same thing happening here. Been trying to fix it since yesterday but nothing. There's definitely no issue with my specs because it should be able to run it at the highest settings. Finally was able to open up a case with the customer support but who knows how long it will take for them to reply.

• Ubi-Spud
    Ubisoft Support Staff 702 posts

Hi there, I'm really sorry that the game is not loading correctly for you! Could you please run through the steps in this FAQ, and contact us via a ticket if the issue persists?

Official Response

Suggested Topics

Community Details

Users
Topics