Welcome to discussions

Quick Suggestions

• OTG_Gilamunsta
    32 posts

@bob__gnarly them, and some 'pros' breasts during the Rollo quest for like 5 seconds. Trying to figure why there even is a filter when that is all you see...

• Elearon
    42 posts

This new generation of prudes who control the media are terrified of smex. (why does this forum censor the word s.e.x.?)

• bitebug2003
    Original poster 91 posts

@elearon As with the old forums they are for all ages (as in they can be read by anyone of any age) regardless of the games' age rating hence why the auto censor kicks in

• Elearon
    42 posts

@bitebug2003 Sure, I understand censoring curse words, but s.e.x is not a curse word, nor is it offensive by nature.

• bitebug2003
    Original poster 91 posts

@elearon agreed, which is why it's important to leave forum feedback so issues like that can be raised

🙂

• Elearon
    42 posts
    This post is deleted!
  • Belcechus
    36 posts

@bitebug2003 In the game all female roman statues are censored with broken chests and shells and I found a nudist camp where people isn't nude! They are in underwear.undefinedundefined

• Elearon
    42 posts

@belcechus Yeah, movement and combat isn't the only way in which this game backslid from Odyssey.

• bitebug2003
    Original poster 91 posts

@belcechus I actually never noticed the statues were 'covered' up 😶 , but yes I think to censor the nudists in Nudist camp was sillyness especially considering all the other violent uncensored stuff that's shown in full detail.

• Belcechus
    36 posts

@bitebug2003 Are they able to fix it? If Ubisoft can add one handed swords, they can fix the nudity filter to.

• bitebug2003
    Original poster 91 posts

@belcechus they could, but it's highly doubtful.

The inclusion of the nudity filter was pretty pointless to have anyway as the scenes where it did show were so insignificant that if you blinked you'd miss it.

• cnnryng
    16 posts

What I find funny is the wording of the option
    'Enable or disable nudity throughout the game, such as topless female characters, etc.'

The word etcetera has never worked so hard in its life, given that topless female characters are the only example of nudity in the game

• Sodermat
    2 posts

I don’t know, I kinda like nudity.

• Sodermat
    2 posts

@cnnryng guess they want to make sure people don’t confuse nudity with nudity like they often do.

• Karloz1995
    268 posts

@elearon liberals get offended by a lot of stuff, they trying to avoid being cancelled

• longjohn119
    497 posts

@karloz1995 You obviously weren't around in the 1980's ..... The Religious Right Republicans invented the Cancel Culture over 40 years ago .... For cripes sakes they even wanted to cancel Teletubbies because they thought one of them was Gay .... It was a cartoon for cripes sakes .... Jerry Falwell and Pat Robertson built their entire careers around Cancel Culture

Just look at today's GOP they are Cancel Culturing each other left and right because a handful voted to Impeach and convict Donald Trump ..... Before this it was the Tea Party Cancel Culturing other Republicans because they didn't think they were Conservative enough and they are getting set to do it all over again in 2022

Gamergate was all about Cancel Culturing women in Gaming ....

• longjohn119
    497 posts

Most likely the reason they dropped nude NPCs is so people could stream the game on Twitch and YouTube without accidentally getting banned because they forgot to turn the filter on .... They could get away with it in Odyssey because the only nudity was reproductions of statutes and art, none of the NPCs in the game were nude ....

• kreutzgang
    635 posts

It's weird how some humans think nakedness is *worse* than graphic violence, and that includes streaming on Twitch and YT. 😄

• SkyrimwitcherFW
    5 posts

They even cover up / censor international art.
    Canada and the US are known for their double standards and prudes so don't be surprised at such medieval notions😂 😂

• Karloz1995
    268 posts
    This post is deleted!

Suggested Topics

Community Details

Users
Topics