Welcome to discussions

Quick Suggestions

• elementrix1103
    Original poster 1 posts

I got stuck after I got the hidden blade and they take you out to go training I either can kill them all nonstop or it just gets stuck after one

• Contrary to popular belief, Lorem Ipsum is not simply random text. It has roots in a piece of classical Latin literature from 45 BC, making it over 2000 years old. Richard McClintock, a Latin professor at Hampden-Sydney College in Virginia, looked up one of the more obscure Latin words, consectetur, from a Lorem Ipsum passage, and going through the cites of the word in classical literature, discovered the undoubtable source. Lorem Ipsum comes from sections 1.10.32 and 1.10.33 of "de Finibus Bonorum et Malorum" (The Extremes of Good and Evil) by Cicero, written in 45 BC. This book is a treatise on the theory of ethics, very popular during the Renaissance. The first line of Lorem Ipsum, "Lorem ipsum dolor sit amet..", comes from a line in section 1.10.32.

Contrary to popular belief, Lorem Ipsum is not simply random text. It has roots in a piece of classical Latin literature from 45 BC, making it over 2000 years old. Richard McClintock, a Latin professor at Hampden-Sydney College in Virginia, looked up one of the more obscure Latin words, consectetur, from a Lorem Ipsum passage, and going through the cites of the word in classical literature, discovered the undoubtable source. Lorem Ipsum comes from sections 1.10.32 and 1.10.33 of "de Finibus Bonorum et Malorum" (The Extremes of Good and Evil) by Cicero, written in 45 BC. This book is a treatise on the theory of ethics, very popular during the Renaissance. The first line of Lorem Ipsum, "Lorem ipsum dolor sit amet..", comes from a line in section 1.10.32.

Contrary to popular belief, Lorem Ipsum is not simply random text. It has roots in a piece of classical Latin literature from 45 BC, making it over 2000 years old. Richard McClintock, a Latin professor at Hampden-Sydney College in Virginia, looked up one of the more obscure Latin words, consectetur, from a Lorem Ipsum passage, and going through the cites of the word in classical literature, discovered the undoubtable source. Lorem Ipsum comes from sections 1.10.32 and 1.10.33 of "de Finibus Bonorum et Malorum" (The Extremes of Good and Evil) by Cicero, written in 45 BC. This book is a treatise on the theory of ethics, very popular during the Renaissance. The first line of Lorem Ipsum, "Lorem ipsum dolor sit amet..", comes from a line in section 1.10.32.

• dacia_and_gauls
    3 posts

Yep!
    You can kill the first dummy.
    You can half kill the second hard dummy.
    You can ledge assassinate

Then the guidance and markers about the next one to kill stops. A help dialogue pops up about air assassinate so I assume that is next, but after that there is no guidance and the game does not progress.

So after ledge dummy it has to be some combination of,
    Dummy next to the tall grass
    Air dummy
    Hay dummy.

I tried some of these combinations but unable to get game to progress.

• ps4850475
    2 posts

Its happen same thing for me... worked over one hour still with those dummy...

• Baverboss
    2 posts

I got the same bug. I checked a video to see if there was something I did wrong, and it seems lite Basim is supposed to walk with you when you go to the different dummies. But for me he remains stationary at the entrence. So perhaps Basim is the bugged one?

• Brenlo
    1 posts

And after less than 2 hours the game is now unplayable. Same bug. Tried going back to previous saves, no luck.

• Baverboss
    2 posts

I tried reloading a an earlier save (at the start of the whole sequence, just a save jusst before going outside did not work) and it worked for me. This time Basim followed me around the training ground.

• guest-yvTFVrSF
    13 posts

@dacia_and_gauls Yeah, I didn’t even get a marker on the first dummy, so I’m literally stuck.

• Ubi-Swaggins
    Community Manager 421 posts

Hey folks,

I believe that this issue is tied to the issues with "The Prodigal Prince" quest.

This is an issue that the team are aware of and are working on. In the meantime, we have seen players have success with a fresh save file if that is something you are interested in trying.

Official Response
  • dacia_and_gauls
    3 posts

Running ahead of them and entering the training area before they got there worked for me AND|OR reloading a save before entering the hall.
    Balin(?) needs to enter and follow you around to give instructions. If he doesnt, then he is stuck on his friend, and doesnt complete the walkthrough.
    If they are stuck on each other and not following you around, perhaps even try walking into them to seperate them, then continue training of -->Dummy on right-->Tough dummy-->Ledge dummy-->Air drop dummy-->Haystack dummy.
    Also make sure to talk to everyone in the hall to avoid the bug where you go to the docks after hidden blade training and the dialogue doesnt continue as well.

• Weapmmo
    1 posts

@dacia_and_gauls it worked for me, thanks dude!

• ps4850475
    2 posts

HI.
    I restart the game. this only take 20 mins go get there and go pass that without any problem.

• MykalSuaze
    3 posts

Still broken after patch how is this possible? What was the patch even for? I will be reporting this to as many gaming news sites as I can. So tired of corporate structures forcing devs to release their games before they are finished.

• memphismage
    1 posts

@ubi-swaggins Im interested in the bug being fixed since its over a month later and I can't continue my play through because of it, cyberpunk hasn't even had a bug this game breaking on PC

• guest-wk3KHhql
    2 posts
    This post is deleted!
  • guest-wk3KHhql
    2 posts

Ok, watched YouTube video and got it to work.

• TheCoIdOne
    1 posts

How is this not fixed yet? Started playing the PS5 version and ran into this bug.

Suggested Topics

Community Details

Users
Topics