Continue your odyssey

Welcome to discussion

Welcome to discussion

Quick Suggestions

Hello! These new forums are an open beta and we welcome your feedback in this section.
  • muffaluphagus
    Original poster 3 posts

@lockmort I changed the control settings from hybrid to xbox controller to test this and it still happened.

• Ubi-Baron
    Ubisoft Support Staff 730 posts

@muffaluphagus

Thank you for reporting this to us, we're sorry to hear that's been the case.

Are you able to try with the controller plugged directly into the PC?

@Lockmort
    We are aware of issues with the change between the two, just to confirm it actually freezes the game for you? We've seen the issue where sound is cut out for a second between the switch.

Official Response
  • Lockmort
    95 posts

@ubi-baron I think it's just sound yeah, which then looks like a freeze (but isn't one)

• muffaluphagus
    Original poster 3 posts

@ubi-baron it seems to be working when plugged in.

• Buckerts
    1 posts

I am having the same issue, regardless if I'm using the controller wireless or plugged in. The sound stops, and the game never reaches the main menu. I'd also like to note that days prior when I started playing the controller was working completely fine, without issue. For me this only started happening on the 11/13/2020

• Asryan2a
    55 posts

Glad to see i'm not the only one having this issue, i was afraid my new gpu had issue, is there any fix for that??

• YabguNizamPasha
    1 posts

Same here. We are waiting fix DEAR UBISOFT. Thanks.

• GreatTurco
    1 posts

The game crash when i start using my xbox one controller, but with keabord and mouse it works fine. Even if i start the game with the controller it wont start it frozes in a loading screen or takes forever and then immediately crash. Now i'm using a PS4 controller and just works fine it must be a problem with xbox one controllers (i have a 1st gen Xbox one controller)

• Asryan2a
    55 posts

This game has so many issues but developpers are not doing [censored] to fix it

• PacuFTW
    4 posts

@greatturco I swear, I played the game with controller, but it just stopped working for me altogether, other games are fine. Ubisoft support doesn't seem to care about this issue, fact of the matter is, I can't even write them an e-mail if AC:V game is selected in Ubisoft support. We can just pray that they fix this. 😞

Suggested Topics

Community Details

Users
Topics