Welcome to discussions

Quick Suggestions

• TheRagnarok_CZ
    Original poster 2 posts

Hello, I bought pre-order ultimate edition of ac valhalla on ps4 store and I still dont have session pass or berserker mission on game. Please can you help me?

• Contrary to popular belief, Lorem Ipsum is not simply random text. It has roots in a piece of classical Latin literature from 45 BC, making it over 2000 years old. Richard McClintock, a Latin professor at Hampden-Sydney College in Virginia, looked up one of the more obscure Latin words, consectetur, from a Lorem Ipsum passage, and going through the cites of the word in classical literature, discovered the undoubtable source. Lorem Ipsum comes from sections 1.10.32 and 1.10.33 of "de Finibus Bonorum et Malorum" (The Extremes of Good and Evil) by Cicero, written in 45 BC. This book is a treatise on the theory of ethics, very popular during the Renaissance. The first line of Lorem Ipsum, "Lorem ipsum dolor sit amet..", comes from a line in section 1.10.32.

Contrary to popular belief, Lorem Ipsum is not simply random text. It has roots in a piece of classical Latin literature from 45 BC, making it over 2000 years old. Richard McClintock, a Latin professor at Hampden-Sydney College in Virginia, looked up one of the more obscure Latin words, consectetur, from a Lorem Ipsum passage, and going through the cites of the word in classical literature, discovered the undoubtable source. Lorem Ipsum comes from sections 1.10.32 and 1.10.33 of "de Finibus Bonorum et Malorum" (The Extremes of Good and Evil) by Cicero, written in 45 BC. This book is a treatise on the theory of ethics, very popular during the Renaissance. The first line of Lorem Ipsum, "Lorem ipsum dolor sit amet..", comes from a line in section 1.10.32.

Contrary to popular belief, Lorem Ipsum is not simply random text. It has roots in a piece of classical Latin literature from 45 BC, making it over 2000 years old. Richard McClintock, a Latin professor at Hampden-Sydney College in Virginia, looked up one of the more obscure Latin words, consectetur, from a Lorem Ipsum passage, and going through the cites of the word in classical literature, discovered the undoubtable source. Lorem Ipsum comes from sections 1.10.32 and 1.10.33 of "de Finibus Bonorum et Malorum" (The Extremes of Good and Evil) by Cicero, written in 45 BC. This book is a treatise on the theory of ethics, very popular during the Renaissance. The first line of Lorem Ipsum, "Lorem ipsum dolor sit amet..", comes from a line in section 1.10.32.

• Ubi-Baron
    Ubisoft Support Staff 788 posts

@theragnarok_cz Thank you for reporting this to us.

What region did you purchase the game from?

The first thing we would advise, is restoring the licenses via the steps in the guide here.

Official Response
  • TheRagnarok_CZ
    Original poster 2 posts

@ubi-baron I am from czech republic

• Tasha-Soriah
    164 posts

@theragnarok_cz the season pass stuff is release slowly over the next year. As for the preorder bonus mission, your not the only one. Ive still not had an email with the code for it. I did contact support through chat but all i got was "oh no, this shouldnt happen" 🙈 the person i spoke to said my issue wasnt just me and they they had to escalate it to the game team. Oh and they said id get contacted when they found a fix.....as if handing out codes was rocket science.
    Why not just send the emails with our codes Ubisoft??!!??
    Im in the UK btw.

• MajoraJuno
    1 posts

@ubi-baron the same issue here: restored licenses but the game doesn't add the beserker pack

• Snowkevke
    4 posts

hi guys,

The extra gear is only obtained after getting in the first settlement, and not at the start of the game.
    I've got mine after getting to the village and just before talking to the king.

Best regards,

• omeradar2594
    1 posts

@snowkevke
    I've already talked to the King and not yet get the gear

• Snowkevke
    4 posts

@omeradar2594

strange, i'm playing on pc thoug.
    Maybe the issue is PS4 related.

Hope you will get a fix soon.

• Jubz28
    1 posts

@ubi-baron
    the same issue with me here. the ultimate pack content are not showing up and the licence restore doesnt fix it either

i think this is a PS4 issue

• GUN08880
    3 posts

@ubi-baron
    Same problem here, bought the ultimate edition on PS4 via Playstation store (digital version). Progressed past Norway, started my settlement in England where Beserker pack should be available but nothing added to gear etc.
    Tried to restore licenses twice, does not work.
    We are in South Africa.

• Ubi-Baron

Hey guys,

So this issue is being looked into, for the moment although strange, try the following:
    1. Start game and spawn
    2. While in-game, unplug the internet cable (or go to system settings->network settings-> connect to the internet and uncheck the box)
    3, Wait 5-10 seconds
    4, Plug back the internet cable or go back in the settings and check the "connect to the internet" box
    The rewards should pop one after another,

Official Response
  • Tasha-Soriah
    164 posts
    Hey guys,

So this issue is being looked into, for the moment although strange, try the following:
    1. Start game and spawn
    2. While in-game, unplug the internet cable (or go to system settings->network settings-> connect to the internet and uncheck the box)
    3, Wait 5-10 seconds
    4, Plug back the internet cable or go back in the settings and check the "connect to the internet" box
    The rewards should pop one after another,

@Ubi-Baron this might work for the season pass and other rewards but what about the preorder bonus mission? I for 1 have not even had the ps4 code to redeem, download and activate it. The email i had on the 2nd (see below for a screenshot) said id be emailed today with that code....
    undefined

I have NOT had the email that is obviously promised in this email.

• bigchub3
    3 posts

This is not working with my PS4 Pro. Tried several times. Removed the land cable, waited, put it in, only the connection gets established. No signs of any download content.

I'm also missing the "Way of the Berserker" Code, just like you Tasha-Soriah! Got the same mail (only in German) about a week ago. But no code was sent yet. It's 6 pm here now...

• Soldier_JMS
    4 posts

@ubi-baron for me it worked thankyou so much!

• Nantoka91
    1 posts

@bigchub3 It's the same for me, too!

• Ubi-Baron

@bigchub3 @Nantoka91
    The codes were still being sent out around the launch day, apologies for my delayed response, if you haven't gotten it by now then please get in touch with the Support Team through one of the channels below:

@Tasha-Soriah
    From seeing other posts from you after this point I believe you have already received the code by this point.

Official Response
  • Tasha-Soriah
    164 posts

@ubi-baron Yes i have, thank you. Hope everyone gets theirs soon if they havent already.
    Ill be ghosting the forums til after xmas now as i cant play valhalla til then, wish i had bought it for myself now instead of getting my dad to pay for it as my xmas present lol, but then again it gives the game team time to flesh out all the bugs.

• Ubi-Baron

@tasha-soriah Glad to hear that, thanks for the update! Hope your Father enjoys the game!

Official Response

Suggested Topics

Community Details

Users
Topics