Continue your odyssey

Welcome to discussion

Welcome to discussion

Quick Suggestions

Hello! These new forums are an open beta and we welcome your feedback in this section.
  • Jubz28
    1 posts

@ubi-baron
    the same issue with me here. the ultimate pack content are not showing up and the licence restore doesnt fix it either

i think this is a PS4 issue

• GUN08880
    3 posts

@ubi-baron
    Same problem here, bought the ultimate edition on PS4 via Playstation store (digital version). Progressed past Norway, started my settlement in England where Beserker pack should be available but nothing added to gear etc.
    Tried to restore licenses twice, does not work.
    We are in South Africa.

• Ubi-Baron
    Ubisoft Support Staff 730 posts

Hey guys,

So this issue is being looked into, for the moment although strange, try the following:
    1. Start game and spawn
    2. While in-game, unplug the internet cable (or go to system settings->network settings-> connect to the internet and uncheck the box)
    3, Wait 5-10 seconds
    4, Plug back the internet cable or go back in the settings and check the "connect to the internet" box
    The rewards should pop one after another,

Official Response
  • Tasha-Soriah
    164 posts
    Hey guys,

So this issue is being looked into, for the moment although strange, try the following:
    1. Start game and spawn
    2. While in-game, unplug the internet cable (or go to system settings->network settings-> connect to the internet and uncheck the box)
    3, Wait 5-10 seconds
    4, Plug back the internet cable or go back in the settings and check the "connect to the internet" box
    The rewards should pop one after another,

@Ubi-Baron this might work for the season pass and other rewards but what about the preorder bonus mission? I for 1 have not even had the ps4 code to redeem, download and activate it. The email i had on the 2nd (see below for a screenshot) said id be emailed today with that code....
    undefined

I have NOT had the email that is obviously promised in this email.

• bigchub3
    3 posts

This is not working with my PS4 Pro. Tried several times. Removed the land cable, waited, put it in, only the connection gets established. No signs of any download content.

I'm also missing the "Way of the Berserker" Code, just like you Tasha-Soriah! Got the same mail (only in German) about a week ago. But no code was sent yet. It's 6 pm here now...

• Soldier_JMS
    4 posts

@ubi-baron for me it worked thankyou so much!

• Nantoka91
    1 posts

@bigchub3 It's the same for me, too!

• Ubi-Baron

@bigchub3 @Nantoka91
    The codes were still being sent out around the launch day, apologies for my delayed response, if you haven't gotten it by now then please get in touch with the Support Team through one of the channels below:

@Tasha-Soriah
    From seeing other posts from you after this point I believe you have already received the code by this point.

Official Response
  • Tasha-Soriah
    164 posts

@ubi-baron Yes i have, thank you. Hope everyone gets theirs soon if they havent already.
    Ill be ghosting the forums til after xmas now as i cant play valhalla til then, wish i had bought it for myself now instead of getting my dad to pay for it as my xmas present lol, but then again it gives the game team time to flesh out all the bugs.

• Ubi-Baron

@tasha-soriah Glad to hear that, thanks for the update! Hope your Father enjoys the game!

Official Response

Suggested Topics

Community Details

Users
Topics