Welcome to discussions

Quick Suggestions

• Gunjaraw
    Original poster 1 posts

After i bought AC valhalla this morning, it was available at my library and after i installed it say it s not available. What am i did wrong?undefined

• Contrary to popular belief, Lorem Ipsum is not simply random text. It has roots in a piece of classical Latin literature from 45 BC, making it over 2000 years old. Richard McClintock, a Latin professor at Hampden-Sydney College in Virginia, looked up one of the more obscure Latin words, consectetur, from a Lorem Ipsum passage, and going through the cites of the word in classical literature, discovered the undoubtable source. Lorem Ipsum comes from sections 1.10.32 and 1.10.33 of "de Finibus Bonorum et Malorum" (The Extremes of Good and Evil) by Cicero, written in 45 BC. This book is a treatise on the theory of ethics, very popular during the Renaissance. The first line of Lorem Ipsum, "Lorem ipsum dolor sit amet..", comes from a line in section 1.10.32.

Contrary to popular belief, Lorem Ipsum is not simply random text. It has roots in a piece of classical Latin literature from 45 BC, making it over 2000 years old. Richard McClintock, a Latin professor at Hampden-Sydney College in Virginia, looked up one of the more obscure Latin words, consectetur, from a Lorem Ipsum passage, and going through the cites of the word in classical literature, discovered the undoubtable source. Lorem Ipsum comes from sections 1.10.32 and 1.10.33 of "de Finibus Bonorum et Malorum" (The Extremes of Good and Evil) by Cicero, written in 45 BC. This book is a treatise on the theory of ethics, very popular during the Renaissance. The first line of Lorem Ipsum, "Lorem ipsum dolor sit amet..", comes from a line in section 1.10.32.

Contrary to popular belief, Lorem Ipsum is not simply random text. It has roots in a piece of classical Latin literature from 45 BC, making it over 2000 years old. Richard McClintock, a Latin professor at Hampden-Sydney College in Virginia, looked up one of the more obscure Latin words, consectetur, from a Lorem Ipsum passage, and going through the cites of the word in classical literature, discovered the undoubtable source. Lorem Ipsum comes from sections 1.10.32 and 1.10.33 of "de Finibus Bonorum et Malorum" (The Extremes of Good and Evil) by Cicero, written in 45 BC. This book is a treatise on the theory of ethics, very popular during the Renaissance. The first line of Lorem Ipsum, "Lorem ipsum dolor sit amet..", comes from a line in section 1.10.32.

• Cragginess
    10 posts

I am in the same situation.
    I think the game hasn't released yet
    Although from what i have read online it should released on ubisoft connect by now for pc?

• Cyborg_Panther
    2 posts

Same issue here, it's been 14 hours from the release, but still it says Coming Soon

• Cragginess
    10 posts

@cyborg_panther I know it was meant to be a slightly later release on epic games.
    But there has not been anything released saying about a delayed release on ubisoft connect?

• Avr0k
    2 posts

I also have the same issue, at Epic game store it will come at 5pm CET

• Cragginess
    10 posts

I know obviously it will be released today but whats going on? 😣

• CrazyZenciTR
    1 posts

ı have the same ıssue too ıts been 11 hours still waiting. Hope ı can play at 5pm CET.

• Ubi-Swaggins
    Ubisoft Support Staff 340 posts

Hey folks,

Have you purchased via Uplay / Connect or via Epic Games?

There is still a few hours to go until the game unlocks on Epic Games (11:00 ET / 16:00 UTC)

Official Response
  • Avr0k
    2 posts

@ubi-swaggins
    Does it make a difference, becouse i bought it at the Epic Store and tryed to start in the Uplay louncer and there it should work or not?
    I alsou downloaded at the Uplay store

• Cragginess
    10 posts

@avr0k Very good point shouldn't make a difference i purchased through epic store but installed on both epic games & ubisoft connect.

• Noatak_WT
    2 posts

@cragginess
    If you bought through epic games, you have to wait for epic games release time, even if you downloaded through ubissoft connect

• Cragginess
    10 posts

@noatak_wt 😁 Why is that the case?

• kornhub69
    2 posts

I purchased and installed I have uninstalled/re-installed, restarted my PC, pretty much done everything I can think of to get the game to play but on the Epic games launcher Assasin's Creed Valhalla still shows as "Available 11/10/2020". I purchased and installed the game on 11/9/2020 and waited until midnight 11/10 to try and play with no luck. Now it is 10:30AM EST and I still cannot play.

What gives? Somebody please help.

undefined

• klinger_ai26
    5 posts

@kornhub69 same problem here. Still not working. Purchased game yesterday and still it says available 11/10. That's a month ago...

• WaterBalloon69
    2 posts

many people have issues within the game but i cant even play it, got it on epic and its just saying that its playable today, tried to download it on uplay, by the way on th news section on uply it says its playable, nope still on pre load, any ideas?

• Crevalation
    4 posts

@waterballoon69 it's locked because of epic

• Fankaoss
    1 posts

@kornhub69 Yeah same here ... it's kind of annoying ....

• Noatak_WT
    2 posts

@cragginess
    Don't know why it works that way, or why it have different schedules, but basically, your purchase is linked to epic games, so it works with epic games schedule, and according to ubisoft support the game unlocks for epic games related at 11:00 ET / 16:00 UTC
    I'm waiting to play game also

• kornhub69
    2 posts

Please Disregard. I just found an article that says the launch for Valhalla didn't begin until 11:00 AM EST. I'm able to start the game now, my apologies!

• klinger_ai26
    5 posts

@kornhub69 17u10 Belgium. Suddenly I'm in. Thank god. Did nothing. Only sitting before my screen since 8 oclock this morning...

Suggested Topics

Community Details

Users
Topics