Welcome to discussions

Quick Suggestions

• kornhub69
    2 posts

I purchased and installed I have uninstalled/re-installed, restarted my PC, pretty much done everything I can think of to get the game to play but on the Epic games launcher Assasin's Creed Valhalla still shows as "Available 11/10/2020". I purchased and installed the game on 11/9/2020 and waited until midnight 11/10 to try and play with no luck. Now it is 10:30AM EST and I still cannot play.

What gives? Somebody please help.

undefined

• klinger_ai26
    5 posts

@kornhub69 same problem here. Still not working. Purchased game yesterday and still it says available 11/10. That's a month ago...

• WaterBalloon69
    2 posts

many people have issues within the game but i cant even play it, got it on epic and its just saying that its playable today, tried to download it on uplay, by the way on th news section on uply it says its playable, nope still on pre load, any ideas?

• Crevalation
    4 posts

@waterballoon69 it's locked because of epic

• Fankaoss
    1 posts

@kornhub69 Yeah same here ... it's kind of annoying ....

• Noatak_WT
    2 posts

@cragginess
    Don't know why it works that way, or why it have different schedules, but basically, your purchase is linked to epic games, so it works with epic games schedule, and according to ubisoft support the game unlocks for epic games related at 11:00 ET / 16:00 UTC
    I'm waiting to play game also

• kornhub69
    2 posts

Please Disregard. I just found an article that says the launch for Valhalla didn't begin until 11:00 AM EST. I'm able to start the game now, my apologies!

• klinger_ai26
    5 posts

@kornhub69 17u10 Belgium. Suddenly I'm in. Thank god. Did nothing. Only sitting before my screen since 8 oclock this morning...

• MythicPancakes
    4 posts

I preloaded and played at midnight, now I can't access cause it tells me I have a 16GB update out of nowhere. Although I can still play in offline mode

• Ubi-Keo
    Ubisoft Support Staff 1060 posts

Sorry for the late response, due to the high volume of contacts it has taken longer than usual to respond. 

As this is an old thread and the game is now released I have locked it.

Official Response

Suggested Topics

Community Details

Users
Topics