Continue your odyssey

Welcome to discussion

Welcome to discussion

Quick Suggestions

Hello! These new forums are an open beta and we welcome your feedback in this section.
  • Vansmitty
    1 posts

How do you move from to SSD? Im not computer savy

• tazman5292
    2 posts

Ok i don't know if this will help but I've been messing about for day trying to get this game to launch and run.
    Finally working perfect.
    I decided to Un install all the other game launchers like "Blizzard " and steam.
    Also made sure that MSI app manager is turned off so no GPU boost.
    Hey ho what do you know it no boots and runs perfectly.
    Hope this helps somebody out.
    I was going mad after paying loads and not being able to play.
    Regards
    Phil.

• dekidr
    1 posts

Had same problem first time. When i checked refresh rate it was set to 24Hz. Fixed that and all is working now

• Frestee
    1 posts

omg 😞 I cant belive this worked! (Moving the game to an SSD, FROM AN M2.SSD!!!!!) I even had the same problem when i was trying to play the older games aswell..... 😮

• El.Iggy
    1 posts

I'm having the same issue as well. Every time I try to run the game is just shows the logo then crashes. Tried reinstalling it and ubiconnect, running as administrator, and everything else but no luck. It's installed on my SSD currently. I have a i5-9400F @ 2.9 Ghz CPU with a 1060 GTX 6GB and 16GB of ram, I don't know what issue could be and support isn't helping out either, unfortunately. Any suggestions?

• LOUIS19962012
    1 posts

Mines still doing the same, tried everything short of putting it on my C drive where windows is installed. no help from support, almost like they're avoiding the massive [censored] show that this game has become. i have a ryzen 5 1500x, GTX 1080 and 32gb of ddr4. you would think that should be able to get past the sartup screen but sadly not. sad to see that this problem is still ongoing ftom the release date, makes you wonder what the [censored] they are actually doing. Im still trying my best to fix it but to no avail, if anyone has any advice i would be grateful. payed 50 quid so i would like to play the game before the next one comes out with the same problem.

• heifankl
    1 posts

Right click on desktop, display setting, scroll down to graphic settings, browse apps to "valhalla exe",
    select high performance graphics card (game will not launch if setting is on "let windows decide)

• breakneck4087
    1 posts

I finally got it to launch in a completely different way after trying everything you all recommended and that UBI Soft Recommended. I finally got it to work by STOPPING the Windows Audio Service right before launching the game from a short-cut. Once the game is launched, you can re-enable the Windows Audio Service to provide sound in the game. Just search for "services" in the search bar and look at the alphabetical services list for Windows Audio Service. Assasin's Creed Valhalla on an MSI GE75 laptop with a gtx 2070 mobile super

• jwalfenaar
    1 posts
    I finally got it to launch in a completely different way after trying everything you all recommended and that UBI Soft Recommended. I finally got it to work by STOPPING the Windows Audio Service right before launching the game from a short-cut. Once the game is launched, you can re-enable the Windows Audio Service to provide sound in the game. Just search for "services" in the search bar and look at the alphabetical services list for Windows Audio Service. Assasin's Creed Valhalla on an MSI GE75 laptop with a gtx 2070 mobile super

I can confirm this works for me as well (RTX 3090)

Thanks!

• rangergab
    1 posts

@breakneck4087

This is the trick that works for me and I have an MSI GE75 with 2080 Super.
    thank you

Suggested Topics

Community Details

Users
Topics