Welcome to discussions

Quick Suggestions

• Br1tish_Legacy
    Original poster 10 posts

Hello, I pre-ordered the ultimate edition and downloaded everything. I progressed through the story and completed the family matters quest. I have not received any of my bonus content. I researched this and apparently people are having the same issues. Some people have made it to England and still not received their items yet when I watch YouTube videos, some people are receiving these items before completing the family matters quest. I understand that the berserker mission will come later as you progress through the story but I'm lead to believe I should have the gear set, mount, runes etc after completion of the family matters quest. I have deleted and reinstalled the game and add ons which did nothing to help. The berserker gear set shows up in the item store but shows its 1500h and I cannot click on it. Under the small materials pack it states I own two items but there's nothing in there and when viewing the actual owned section, it just shows some tattoos. Any suggestions please?

• Contrary to popular belief, Lorem Ipsum is not simply random text. It has roots in a piece of classical Latin literature from 45 BC, making it over 2000 years old. Richard McClintock, a Latin professor at Hampden-Sydney College in Virginia, looked up one of the more obscure Latin words, consectetur, from a Lorem Ipsum passage, and going through the cites of the word in classical literature, discovered the undoubtable source. Lorem Ipsum comes from sections 1.10.32 and 1.10.33 of "de Finibus Bonorum et Malorum" (The Extremes of Good and Evil) by Cicero, written in 45 BC. This book is a treatise on the theory of ethics, very popular during the Renaissance. The first line of Lorem Ipsum, "Lorem ipsum dolor sit amet..", comes from a line in section 1.10.32.

Contrary to popular belief, Lorem Ipsum is not simply random text. It has roots in a piece of classical Latin literature from 45 BC, making it over 2000 years old. Richard McClintock, a Latin professor at Hampden-Sydney College in Virginia, looked up one of the more obscure Latin words, consectetur, from a Lorem Ipsum passage, and going through the cites of the word in classical literature, discovered the undoubtable source. Lorem Ipsum comes from sections 1.10.32 and 1.10.33 of "de Finibus Bonorum et Malorum" (The Extremes of Good and Evil) by Cicero, written in 45 BC. This book is a treatise on the theory of ethics, very popular during the Renaissance. The first line of Lorem Ipsum, "Lorem ipsum dolor sit amet..", comes from a line in section 1.10.32.

Contrary to popular belief, Lorem Ipsum is not simply random text. It has roots in a piece of classical Latin literature from 45 BC, making it over 2000 years old. Richard McClintock, a Latin professor at Hampden-Sydney College in Virginia, looked up one of the more obscure Latin words, consectetur, from a Lorem Ipsum passage, and going through the cites of the word in classical literature, discovered the undoubtable source. Lorem Ipsum comes from sections 1.10.32 and 1.10.33 of "de Finibus Bonorum et Malorum" (The Extremes of Good and Evil) by Cicero, written in 45 BC. This book is a treatise on the theory of ethics, very popular during the Renaissance. The first line of Lorem Ipsum, "Lorem ipsum dolor sit amet..", comes from a line in section 1.10.32.

• jabrika99
    1 posts

@br1tish_legacy I have the same issue

• Krughal
    17 posts

Assuming you are playing on PS4. It's a known bug, Ubisoft confirmed they are working on it. Main topic is here

• Br1tish_Legacy
    Original poster 10 posts

@krughal thank you

• Ubi-Baron
    Ubisoft Support Staff 788 posts

@Br1tish_Legacy @jabrika99

Please try the following steps, this should give you access:

1. Start game and spawn
    2. While in-game, unplug the internet cable (or go to system settings->network settings-> connect to the internet and uncheck the box)
    3, Wait 5-10 seconds
    4, Plug back the internet cable or go back in the settings and check the "connect to the internet" box

The rewards should pop up one after another.

Official Response
  • DivineBattles
    3 posts

Suggested Topics

Community Details

Users
Topics