Continue your odyssey

Welcome to discussion

Welcome to discussion

Quick Suggestions

Hello! These new forums are an open beta and we welcome your feedback in this section.
  • Kultowy97
    20 posts

I don't count the 5 plants I collected, loading the save doesn't help, restarting the game is the same

• Kultowy97
    20 posts

same here 😕 I am over 13H and I am not going to start over

• BobaJaga
    5 posts

same here i picked up all of them now there is nothing left and im still at 0

• BobaJaga
    5 posts
    This post is deleted!
  • patzke147
    4 posts

@madmanhuber
    Same here, also 13hrs playtime and don't want to restart the game.

• Bartholomeu2020
    5 posts

@kultowy97 I have the same problem here, found all the five Thirstle plants and nothing happpens.

• Akorna
    14 posts

@kultowy97 Did you go on top of the waterfall? There are like, really alot up there, if you use your interaction-vision they are marked in blue / blue pulsing circles.

• Bartholomeu2020
    5 posts

@akorna I did all the things you just mentioned, even blew up the stones under the Waterfall and collected all the Thirstles, nothing happened. I might start over again ...

• Akorna
    14 posts

@bartholomeu2020 My bad, misread his sentence I understood that he didn't find 5 of them 😕 Yet another failed quest implementation then.

• Kultowy97
    20 posts

@akorna I can collect them endlessly and the game doesn't count them anyway.. I'll start the story all over again I'll make a sacrifice and see if it changes anything...

• IamElvie
    1 posts

I have experienced something similar. In my inventory, it shows 4/5 thistle. The fifth thistle is actually right next to it with a blank black box with no picture and says 1 thistle. No way to combine them. Cannot pick more thistles and I've searched a great many areas around water to find more as well as every merchant I've discovered, but so far no luck and the thistles around the pond will not regenerate. So, like you all, I can't progress in the quest.

• Kultowy97
    20 posts

sacrifice yesterday and made a new game, the problem is gone 🙂

• Ubi-Woofer
    Ubisoft Support Staff 713 posts

Hello everyone,

I've merged all of your threads on this issue together to form a megathread - sorry if your previous conversations have become a little disjointed because of this!

As my colleague Ubi-Swaggins requested, a video demonstrating this issue would be very helpful to us, so that we can pass it to the devs and hopefully get the issue reproduced on their end. I've submitted a report of the issue as is, but it is likely they'll need some images or video clips to fully understand what is going on, so any that could be provided would be gratefully received!

Please continue to update us here if you find any workarounds or manage to progress in the meantime.

Official Response
  • Bartholomeu2020
    5 posts

I have exactly the same issue, i can collect thistles but it doesn't ad up to 5, tried reloading etc, but nothing works, very annoying.

• BobaJaga
    5 posts

can you prgress in game if you leave this quest out?i don't really want to keep going if at some point i will have to do this quest

@ubi-woofer https://1drv.ms/u/s!AmfrZ3aNTALdhvU5U-WdK23FGYRMiA?e=MtnVXu Here is video of that bug

• BobaJaga
    5 posts
    This post is deleted!
  • Ubi-Woofer

@BobaJaga I believe "In Dreams" is a main quest within the Ravensthorpe line. You'll need to complete it in order to advance the story. Thank you for the video, I'll pass that onto the team now, and will update you all if I receive an update!

Official Response
  • blazedassasin42
    1 posts

I never even got the quest but the thistle I picked for the berserker is still in my pack. I picked all the thistle ( without having a quest open/completed) and she still won't take any thistle to start a quest. I'm at 40 hours of play now.

• xReverendGreen
    16 posts

@blazedassasin42 This is the issue I'm having. I have 10 thistle collected but there is no dialogue option to speak with Valka and no "In Dreams" quest listed in the available Ravensthorpe quest list. I'm close to 70 hours in and between this and another bug I'm experiencing in the main quest line, I'm unable to continue further in the game.

• Ubi-Woofer

Hey everyone,

The developers have reviewed the information provided so far, and would like to request save files from those of you affected to further look into this. If you play on PC or PS4 and could submit your save files to us in a support case or Live Chat, this would be a massive help and it would be much appreciated. 🙂

@blazedassasin42 Can you please tell me which stage of "In Dreams" you have in your quest log? Did you build Valka's hut and then have the cutscene play where she tells you to look around the pond for thistles?

@xReverendGreen Could you provide a short video showing that you have the thistles in your inventory, and that there is no objective available to you after building Valka's hut?

Official Response

Suggested Topics

Community Details

Users
Topics