Welcome to discussions

Quick Suggestions

• anorimous123
    Original poster 3 posts

Still freezes in loading screen after first cinematic

• Contrary to popular belief, Lorem Ipsum is not simply random text. It has roots in a piece of classical Latin literature from 45 BC, making it over 2000 years old. Richard McClintock, a Latin professor at Hampden-Sydney College in Virginia, looked up one of the more obscure Latin words, consectetur, from a Lorem Ipsum passage, and going through the cites of the word in classical literature, discovered the undoubtable source. Lorem Ipsum comes from sections 1.10.32 and 1.10.33 of "de Finibus Bonorum et Malorum" (The Extremes of Good and Evil) by Cicero, written in 45 BC. This book is a treatise on the theory of ethics, very popular during the Renaissance. The first line of Lorem Ipsum, "Lorem ipsum dolor sit amet..", comes from a line in section 1.10.32.

Contrary to popular belief, Lorem Ipsum is not simply random text. It has roots in a piece of classical Latin literature from 45 BC, making it over 2000 years old. Richard McClintock, a Latin professor at Hampden-Sydney College in Virginia, looked up one of the more obscure Latin words, consectetur, from a Lorem Ipsum passage, and going through the cites of the word in classical literature, discovered the undoubtable source. Lorem Ipsum comes from sections 1.10.32 and 1.10.33 of "de Finibus Bonorum et Malorum" (The Extremes of Good and Evil) by Cicero, written in 45 BC. This book is a treatise on the theory of ethics, very popular during the Renaissance. The first line of Lorem Ipsum, "Lorem ipsum dolor sit amet..", comes from a line in section 1.10.32.

Contrary to popular belief, Lorem Ipsum is not simply random text. It has roots in a piece of classical Latin literature from 45 BC, making it over 2000 years old. Richard McClintock, a Latin professor at Hampden-Sydney College in Virginia, looked up one of the more obscure Latin words, consectetur, from a Lorem Ipsum passage, and going through the cites of the word in classical literature, discovered the undoubtable source. Lorem Ipsum comes from sections 1.10.32 and 1.10.33 of "de Finibus Bonorum et Malorum" (The Extremes of Good and Evil) by Cicero, written in 45 BC. This book is a treatise on the theory of ethics, very popular during the Renaissance. The first line of Lorem Ipsum, "Lorem ipsum dolor sit amet..", comes from a line in section 1.10.32.

• Tolkyyn
    82 posts

@anorimous123 My problem exactly. High end PC, verified files before I even started game. VERY disappointing. Why release a product with such an enormous bug?

• Monster-1973
    4 posts

@tolkyyn i have also a high end pc and game stuck in the first cinematic and it is not my pc i have spend 19000 euro in it iz is the problem by uplay

• Ubi-Spud
    Ubisoft Support Staff 704 posts

Hey folks! I'm sorry you guys are running into this. We have had reports of this issue elsewhere as well, and the devs are investigating. A workaround that has helped some players is to set the game from windowed to fullscreen, and setting an FPS limit of 60. This is not guaranteed to fix the issue, though.

To that end, we are gathering information including system files as part of our investigation. Could you guys please create a case and upload your DxDiag to it?

Official Response
  • Martin_Wilbrink
    2 posts

@monster-1973

I also have that problem It does not start I have a good PC can play Oddyssey without any problems on the same PC, but the AC game keeps on crashing.

• Tolkyyn
    82 posts

@ubi-spud Hi. This about the freeze issue. I did as you suggested, nothing. It gets the loading screen with the child, but as soon as it should go into the game itself, black screen with background noises. And I did send them all the reports they asked for AFTER I sent them. I can send them to you if you want. I'm frankly very upset. They send me this email telling me what to do and if they were actually reading what I am sending them, they would have realized I sent them everything they wanted and more. It's very frustrating. They are sure testing my trust in Ubisoft.

Suggested Topics

Community Details

Users
Topics