Welcome to discussions

Quick Suggestions

• AbraXaz13
    Original poster 6 posts

Hello,
    i found those on the back of the "Lithographs" in the Collector's Edition. Does anybody knows what this is? Or what it means?
    undefinedundefined

• Contrary to popular belief, Lorem Ipsum is not simply random text. It has roots in a piece of classical Latin literature from 45 BC, making it over 2000 years old. Richard McClintock, a Latin professor at Hampden-Sydney College in Virginia, looked up one of the more obscure Latin words, consectetur, from a Lorem Ipsum passage, and going through the cites of the word in classical literature, discovered the undoubtable source. Lorem Ipsum comes from sections 1.10.32 and 1.10.33 of "de Finibus Bonorum et Malorum" (The Extremes of Good and Evil) by Cicero, written in 45 BC. This book is a treatise on the theory of ethics, very popular during the Renaissance. The first line of Lorem Ipsum, "Lorem ipsum dolor sit amet..", comes from a line in section 1.10.32.

Contrary to popular belief, Lorem Ipsum is not simply random text. It has roots in a piece of classical Latin literature from 45 BC, making it over 2000 years old. Richard McClintock, a Latin professor at Hampden-Sydney College in Virginia, looked up one of the more obscure Latin words, consectetur, from a Lorem Ipsum passage, and going through the cites of the word in classical literature, discovered the undoubtable source. Lorem Ipsum comes from sections 1.10.32 and 1.10.33 of "de Finibus Bonorum et Malorum" (The Extremes of Good and Evil) by Cicero, written in 45 BC. This book is a treatise on the theory of ethics, very popular during the Renaissance. The first line of Lorem Ipsum, "Lorem ipsum dolor sit amet..", comes from a line in section 1.10.32.

Contrary to popular belief, Lorem Ipsum is not simply random text. It has roots in a piece of classical Latin literature from 45 BC, making it over 2000 years old. Richard McClintock, a Latin professor at Hampden-Sydney College in Virginia, looked up one of the more obscure Latin words, consectetur, from a Lorem Ipsum passage, and going through the cites of the word in classical literature, discovered the undoubtable source. Lorem Ipsum comes from sections 1.10.32 and 1.10.33 of "de Finibus Bonorum et Malorum" (The Extremes of Good and Evil) by Cicero, written in 45 BC. This book is a treatise on the theory of ethics, very popular during the Renaissance. The first line of Lorem Ipsum, "Lorem ipsum dolor sit amet..", comes from a line in section 1.10.32.

• VladimirKal
    2 posts

It was hinted at on Reddit that it's all to decode the newly created Isu language.

So far I found the text on the back of the art cards, on the CD, front of the cardboard box, bottom of the cardboard box, in the Steelbook at the disc section and on the bottom of the Steelbook case.

There's also a part in the Steelbook with some of the symbols and Morse code below them.

I don't know if it would even be connected but on the back of the CD cover there are also three references to chemicals, Silicon Dioxide (top left), Magnesium Oxide (top right) and Iron Oxide (middle bit with wings(?))

I've converted the Morse into letters, written it all out and tried a couple of ciphers but I'm not getting too far with it at the moment unless I'm missing something obvious.

• AbraXaz13
    Original poster 6 posts

@vladimirkal thank you. Yeah you're right, i checked after i read your reply. Now im hooked. What did it say after you wrote it out?

• VladimirKal
    2 posts

Unfortunately like I say, so far I'm not getting very far. So far my very rough working is as per the attached images though in case you're curious.

Since I took these pictures I found that the broken loop at the top of my Morse list may actually be an "S" and so I started working on that basis. Also I did think that the part I labelled "Spine 2"may be a fractionated Morse cipher but running it through a couple of possibilities only at best gave me, "ET4M SZ4D4DS,UII TIUT IIIII Z4M SOMEOEOET NT" so either I have more work to do, I've got an original Morse->English translation wrong or I'm looking in the wrong direction.

undefined

undefined

• AbraXaz13
    Original poster 6 posts

@vladimirkal on the Steelbook it says "Made in Denmark" in the same Printcolor and in an untypical spot if u ask me. Maybe its a clue, or an Easteregg. Never seen a steelbook or other goody made in Denmark.

Suggested Topics

Community Details

Users
Topics