Welcome to discussions

Quick Suggestions

• Redw0lfAlpha
    57 posts

@scooch111 well that's just your opinion. I'm having a blast with Valhalla 😊

• longjohn119
    565 posts
    @longjohn119 Well played 🙂

If you liked that go check out some of my videos, especially the Mercenary and Artemis Beast playlists ....... I mastered Hunter Builds in Odyssey which is why Valhalla is such a huge disappointment because it only really allows you to Melee removing the most basic choice for character building that Origins introduced and Odyssey nearly perfected
    https://www.youtube.com/view_all_playlists?nv=1

• Scooch111
    18 posts

@redw0lfalpha that was ment for the other guy. Hit the wrong reply.

• Redw0lfAlpha
    57 posts

@scooch111 No problem. 😊

• Scooch111
    18 posts

@longjohn119 Odyssey felt like a whole game they worked on. Valhalla feels more like a side game. Like Revelations or Syndicate. I think it will be just as forgettable too.

• martygod12
    237 posts

@redw0lfalpha Yeah and I will continue to do so 😉 I think everyone who paid 60e or more and expected the same standard as Origins and Odyssey, has the right to complain as they want to get this piece of [censored].

But yeah if you like bugged, half baked, empty and shallow games, then Valhalla is just right for you, so go play that awesome game and have a blast with it 🙂

I can see way more players dissapointed with this game then satisfied, so sorry but you are the minority 🙂

• longjohn119
    565 posts
    @mirmidonas74 Kidding? NOTHING is wrong with the horse. Exept what LongJohn mentioned earlier. But with the actual horse itself is nothing wrong.

So what isn't right with the horse according to you?

Could be he is using a keyboard and mouse and the horse doesn't work the same as with a joystick where you have analog control rather than a 1 bit keypress input .... I used to be a KB&M man myself until I separated my left should for the 2nd time and have some nerve damage which force me to switch to a gamepad because it's painful to have my arm at that angle for long periods of time plus I lost some motor control and my fingers don't always do what my brain tells them to do .... I had to quit playing guitar after almost 40 years and that's what got me back into gaming about 5 years ago ..... I always played but not nearly as much as I do now

• UltimatePowa
    61 posts

@souldrinkerlp

Generational leaps are done for monitor/TV gaming.

We've hit a plateau in what the hardware can output for a reasonable price.
    Basically, if they want to make video cards better, it'll take even more precious metals, making them have an ever increasing price.

• Redw0lfAlpha
    57 posts

@martygod12 i'm not denying Valhalla has a few issues and bugs but to call it trash or whatever is just overreacting. Maybe you should watch game play video's before you buy something. You call a few complaining people on this forum the majority? Lol! Okay...
    But like i said keep complaining every day all day long for over two weeks 😉

• UltimatePowa
    61 posts

@rpgfiend2139

Trust me, early access is far worse.

Valhalla plays more like its in late beta.
    Meaning the game works for the most part, everything is there, it just needs bugs patched up, and random objects around the world patched up such as floating trees or buildings with no static doors.

• Redw0lfAlpha
    57 posts

@martygod12 Besides that Odyssey and Origins were buggy as hell as well at release. But most of the issues are patched away. So expecting the same standard? Give it time for them to patch things. Or move on.

• Redw0lfAlpha
    57 posts

@longjohn119 Yeah okay but to say 'what's right with the horse' without any explanation..
    That's why i throw back his own question. 😊

• Chevy_man2010
    83 posts

@bitebug2003 it didnt take me 80 hrs to figure it out. I've said it from the start. Just once I start something I try to finish it but last night I had enough. This is trash.

Im done either they do some major re-work or im done with their company & their crappy games.

• Redw0lfAlpha
    57 posts

@longjohn119 but i'm sorry to read that you have some health problems and you had to quit playing guitar man. That sucks. Power to you.

• martygod12
    237 posts

@redw0lfalpha Oh I wathced a lot of pre release videos and they look waay different then the final product.

I never came across any serious bugs in Odyssey and I had it since launch, yes it was also unpolished, but it never was in such a terrible beta state as Valhalla is. They will maybe fix something, but the serious issues like no loot/rewards and exploration being completely boring I doubt that.

Look you like the game fine good for you, I respect that and I am glad that you enjoy the game, but I just cant, as the dude in the video I posted above said, the more I was into the game the more it became clear for me that this game, as it is now, is just bad, and with more playing things will get worse then better.

Yes this topic and the other complaing of the lack of loot/equipments are the most commented topics on this forum, and majority of people there agree and are also dissapointed. The youtube video has 10k likes in less then ten days, in videos showcasing the armors in the game the most upvoted comments are those complaining about the complete lack of customization, but yeah thats just a few people 😉

You just like the game so you blindly deny anything everyone says about Valhalla that is bad, and everything I said above are just clear facts. And the fact is that after Origins and Odyssey this game is a huge downgrade in quality in almost all areas.

• Redw0lfAlpha
    57 posts

@martygod12 like i said i'm not denying Valhalla has issues. But overall i do have a blast with the game. And thousands with me. But okay I don't want to start a fight here. You don't like the game right now and i do. That's okay. 😉

• LuminaroFeral
    3 posts

I really enjoy the game, unfortunately there are far too many bugs to put it on my list of recommendations. I can't even finish the game cause theres a game breaking main quest bug that is not letting me advance.

• Netspook
    261 posts

@redw0lfalpha
    Odyssey and Origins were buggy as hell at release?

Pulling "facts" from unmentionable places, or? I preordered both games, and played them immediately from release. I never encountered a single bug.

Valhalla, on the other hand, probably has more bugs than all games I've played the last 10 years combined.

• Redw0lfAlpha
    57 posts
    This post is deleted!
  • kizza0721
    63 posts

@netspook
    I've always been really lucky with bugs as well. Only 2 games I've played have had massive bug issues. Fallout 76 and Valhalla.

Feels like I pre-ordered the final AAA release and got the beta test instead. I've had endless load screens, had to restart the game twice and now I'm over 20 hours into attempt 3 and not restarting everything again. It's just bad form to release the game without testing it. I know 2020 has been hard on everyone, worldwide, but these guys haven't even tried.

Suggested Topics

Community Details

Users
Topics