Continue your odyssey

Welcome to discussion

Welcome to discussion

Quick Suggestions

Hello! These new forums are an open beta and we welcome your feedback in this section.
  • Redw0lfAlpha
    57 posts

@martygod12 Besides that Odyssey and Origins were buggy as hell as well at release. But most of the issues are patched away. So expecting the same standard? Give it time for them to patch things. Or move on.

• Redw0lfAlpha
    57 posts

@longjohn119 Yeah okay but to say 'what's right with the horse' without any explanation..
    That's why i throw back his own question. 😊

• Chevy_man2010
    83 posts

@bitebug2003 it didnt take me 80 hrs to figure it out. I've said it from the start. Just once I start something I try to finish it but last night I had enough. This is trash.

Im done either they do some major re-work or im done with their company & their crappy games.

• Redw0lfAlpha
    57 posts

@longjohn119 but i'm sorry to read that you have some health problems and you had to quit playing guitar man. That sucks. Power to you.

• martygod12
    237 posts

@redw0lfalpha Oh I wathced a lot of pre release videos and they look waay different then the final product.

I never came across any serious bugs in Odyssey and I had it since launch, yes it was also unpolished, but it never was in such a terrible beta state as Valhalla is. They will maybe fix something, but the serious issues like no loot/rewards and exploration being completely boring I doubt that.

Look you like the game fine good for you, I respect that and I am glad that you enjoy the game, but I just cant, as the dude in the video I posted above said, the more I was into the game the more it became clear for me that this game, as it is now, is just bad, and with more playing things will get worse then better.

Yes this topic and the other complaing of the lack of loot/equipments are the most commented topics on this forum, and majority of people there agree and are also dissapointed. The youtube video has 10k likes in less then ten days, in videos showcasing the armors in the game the most upvoted comments are those complaining about the complete lack of customization, but yeah thats just a few people πŸ˜‰

You just like the game so you blindly deny anything everyone says about Valhalla that is bad, and everything I said above are just clear facts. And the fact is that after Origins and Odyssey this game is a huge downgrade in quality in almost all areas.

• Redw0lfAlpha
    57 posts

@martygod12 like i said i'm not denying Valhalla has issues. But overall i do have a blast with the game. And thousands with me. But okay I don't want to start a fight here. You don't like the game right now and i do. That's okay. πŸ˜‰

• LuminaroFeral
    3 posts

I really enjoy the game, unfortunately there are far too many bugs to put it on my list of recommendations. I can't even finish the game cause theres a game breaking main quest bug that is not letting me advance.

• Netspook
    261 posts

@redw0lfalpha
    Odyssey and Origins were buggy as hell at release?

Pulling "facts" from unmentionable places, or? I preordered both games, and played them immediately from release. I never encountered a single bug.

Valhalla, on the other hand, probably has more bugs than all games I've played the last 10 years combined.

• Redw0lfAlpha
    57 posts
    This post is deleted!
  • kizza0721
    63 posts

@netspook
    I've always been really lucky with bugs as well. Only 2 games I've played have had massive bug issues. Fallout 76 and Valhalla.

Feels like I pre-ordered the final AAA release and got the beta test instead. I've had endless load screens, had to restart the game twice and now I'm over 20 hours into attempt 3 and not restarting everything again. It's just bad form to release the game without testing it. I know 2020 has been hard on everyone, worldwide, but these guys haven't even tried.

• martygod12
    237 posts
    This post is deleted!
  • Slimgrin
    20 posts

Is there any word on when a patch will be released to fix some of the more obvious bugs? There's no question the pop-in is much worse than Odyssey.

• Redw0lfAlpha
    57 posts
    This post is deleted!
  • Redw0lfAlpha
    57 posts
    This post is deleted!
  • martygod12
    237 posts
    This post is deleted!
  • DonatasL
    1 posts

extremely unfinished, at least every 1 hour I will encounter a game breaking bug

• Redw0lfAlpha
    57 posts
    This post is deleted!
  • Slimgrin
    20 posts

@redw0lfalpha

Reviewers all said the same thing: the game is buggy. You think people are making this up?

• martygod12
    237 posts
    This post is deleted!
  • Redw0lfAlpha
    57 posts

@slimgrin Not all reviews. Just a few. Overall the game got a very good review on all platforms. And the few bugs will be fixed.

Suggested Topics

Community Details

Users
Topics