ubisoft discussions

Quick Suggestions

• DoctorDayman
    Original poster 2 posts

I'm standing right on top of the pile of sticks and there is no prompt, nor is it glowing like in videos I've watched for it. I have the treasure map in my inventory and have read it.

• Contrary to popular belief, Lorem Ipsum is not simply random text. It has roots in a piece of classical Latin literature from 45 BC, making it over 2000 years old. Richard McClintock, a Latin professor at Hampden-Sydney College in Virginia, looked up one of the more obscure Latin words, consectetur, from a Lorem Ipsum passage, and going through the cites of the word in classical literature, discovered the undoubtable source. Lorem Ipsum comes from sections 1.10.32 and 1.10.33 of "de Finibus Bonorum et Malorum" (The Extremes of Good and Evil) by Cicero, written in 45 BC. This book is a treatise on the theory of ethics, very popular during the Renaissance. The first line of Lorem Ipsum, "Lorem ipsum dolor sit amet..", comes from a line in section 1.10.32.

Contrary to popular belief, Lorem Ipsum is not simply random text. It has roots in a piece of classical Latin literature from 45 BC, making it over 2000 years old. Richard McClintock, a Latin professor at Hampden-Sydney College in Virginia, looked up one of the more obscure Latin words, consectetur, from a Lorem Ipsum passage, and going through the cites of the word in classical literature, discovered the undoubtable source. Lorem Ipsum comes from sections 1.10.32 and 1.10.33 of "de Finibus Bonorum et Malorum" (The Extremes of Good and Evil) by Cicero, written in 45 BC. This book is a treatise on the theory of ethics, very popular during the Renaissance. The first line of Lorem Ipsum, "Lorem ipsum dolor sit amet..", comes from a line in section 1.10.32.

Contrary to popular belief, Lorem Ipsum is not simply random text. It has roots in a piece of classical Latin literature from 45 BC, making it over 2000 years old. Richard McClintock, a Latin professor at Hampden-Sydney College in Virginia, looked up one of the more obscure Latin words, consectetur, from a Lorem Ipsum passage, and going through the cites of the word in classical literature, discovered the undoubtable source. Lorem Ipsum comes from sections 1.10.32 and 1.10.33 of "de Finibus Bonorum et Malorum" (The Extremes of Good and Evil) by Cicero, written in 45 BC. This book is a treatise on the theory of ethics, very popular during the Renaissance. The first line of Lorem Ipsum, "Lorem ipsum dolor sit amet..", comes from a line in section 1.10.32.

• zerotery
    7 posts

RYGJAFYLKE TREASURE HOARD MAP can't complete

• DoctorDayman
    Original poster 2 posts

This has been fixed for me somehow. I went back to the area around 8 hours later and was able to pick it up. However I switched from the Xbox One version to the Xbox Series X version during this time, so I'm not sure which solved the issue.

• Ubi-Baron
    Ubisoft Support Staff 792 posts

@DoctorDayman

Thank you for reporting this to us, glad to hear that worked for you.

We'll make sure this is passed on to the team so they are aware of this occurring.

Official Response
  • Imaginaris
    2 posts

I had the same problem, but after cruising about, the treasure guy resurrected. I killed him in "fair" combat and got the last treasure point.

• Tink-Tank
    31 posts

happening on PS4 here too.

• Tink-Tank
    31 posts

Yep same here on PS4. Go to the location and nothing there to pick up 😞

• Tink-Tank
    31 posts

FYI I saved at the supposed treasure location. Quit the game and reloaded to no effect. (PS4 pro)

• Tink-Tank
    31 posts

@imaginaris Not the same thing. This is the treasure "map" you find.
    When you go to the location there is nothing to pick up.

• zerotery
    7 posts

ME TOO on PC. i want to complete it. 😧 😧

• Ubi-Baron

Thank you for the added reports, we've passed these on to the team.

To help us look into this, could you please provide a video where you read the Map and are unable to interact with the Hoard?

Official Response
  • guest-7atF9i1d
    2 posts

Same here, for me on xbox one.
    Tried reloading an old save, restarting the game, restarting the console.

I tried picking up the map multiple times, im always able to pick up the map but never the treasure, it never spawns

• totoch23
    1 posts

Same for me on ps4 pro.

• Tink-Tank
    31 posts

A video demonstrating the reading of the map and lack of pick up prompt...

Here you go:

• Tink-Tank
    31 posts

@ubi-baron

Here you go:

• Ubi-Baron

@tink-tank Excellent, thank you!

We appreciate you providing this video, we'll add this to our report.

Official Response
  • jaguar2171
    1 posts

@ubi-baron we have the same problem in PS5 game..

• Tink-Tank
    31 posts

For something that was submitted almost two weeks ago.. its kind of worrying not seeing it appear as a issue listed in the mega thread 😕
    Also worrying is that that thread seems to just be growing and one single issue has been fixed on it.
    Was this not tested?!? I mean it's not like these bugs have some really obscure trigger...
    Have not touched the game since and wont untill next year sometime I guess because CP2077 is nearly upon us and yeah well you just cant compete with that ubi 😄

• summortuus
    11 posts

@tink-tank SO mine somehow unbugged. I found the first two maps in England when you arrived, and collected those treasures. Warped back to Norway, and suddenly the treasure was there. Guess the game was just waiting for england to move a long for some reason.

• Tink-Tank
    31 posts

@summortuus Interesting. But that's not the only bug I'm facing sadly... the hunting / antler quest from start becomes incompletable after reaching some point in the story 😄
    Will wait till the new year and see that state of play then... but if I'm told I need to start again from scratch I will consider this 100 bucks (yes I stupidly got the season pass) down the drain and will never buy another Ubisoft game again.. will happily demo them from the Viking fjord though don't worry 😄

Suggested Topics