Welcome to discussions

Quick Suggestions

• dlmthree
    Original poster 77 posts

So there's this woman in Fornburg asking for 3 reindeer antlers.

HOW ABOUT YOU MAKE THEIR DROP RATE 100%?

I have been at it for 1 hour, 1 *~#$%£ hour! And the last antler just won't drop. Been kinda lucky with the first couple, despite the need to save [censored] but at least they dropped their antler after the third kill or so. I have been save scumming various reindeers here and there for 1 *~#$%£ hour and none of them will drop their antler.

What the hell is this CRAP?

• Contrary to popular belief, Lorem Ipsum is not simply random text. It has roots in a piece of classical Latin literature from 45 BC, making it over 2000 years old. Richard McClintock, a Latin professor at Hampden-Sydney College in Virginia, looked up one of the more obscure Latin words, consectetur, from a Lorem Ipsum passage, and going through the cites of the word in classical literature, discovered the undoubtable source. Lorem Ipsum comes from sections 1.10.32 and 1.10.33 of "de Finibus Bonorum et Malorum" (The Extremes of Good and Evil) by Cicero, written in 45 BC. This book is a treatise on the theory of ethics, very popular during the Renaissance. The first line of Lorem Ipsum, "Lorem ipsum dolor sit amet..", comes from a line in section 1.10.32.

Contrary to popular belief, Lorem Ipsum is not simply random text. It has roots in a piece of classical Latin literature from 45 BC, making it over 2000 years old. Richard McClintock, a Latin professor at Hampden-Sydney College in Virginia, looked up one of the more obscure Latin words, consectetur, from a Lorem Ipsum passage, and going through the cites of the word in classical literature, discovered the undoubtable source. Lorem Ipsum comes from sections 1.10.32 and 1.10.33 of "de Finibus Bonorum et Malorum" (The Extremes of Good and Evil) by Cicero, written in 45 BC. This book is a treatise on the theory of ethics, very popular during the Renaissance. The first line of Lorem Ipsum, "Lorem ipsum dolor sit amet..", comes from a line in section 1.10.32.

Contrary to popular belief, Lorem Ipsum is not simply random text. It has roots in a piece of classical Latin literature from 45 BC, making it over 2000 years old. Richard McClintock, a Latin professor at Hampden-Sydney College in Virginia, looked up one of the more obscure Latin words, consectetur, from a Lorem Ipsum passage, and going through the cites of the word in classical literature, discovered the undoubtable source. Lorem Ipsum comes from sections 1.10.32 and 1.10.33 of "de Finibus Bonorum et Malorum" (The Extremes of Good and Evil) by Cicero, written in 45 BC. This book is a treatise on the theory of ethics, very popular during the Renaissance. The first line of Lorem Ipsum, "Lorem ipsum dolor sit amet..", comes from a line in section 1.10.32.

• dlmthree
    Original poster 77 posts

And to anyone trying to complete this... don't bother! The reward is simply not worth it.

40 silver and a tip to find a great deer that I already had killed.

• ausfatcat
    1 posts

@dlmthree

Or even make the drop rate even 10% !!!

I have killed like 100 deer with antlers and only have 2

• GothicEnigma
    29 posts

@dlmthree

You got Antlers? What's your secret? lol...

I've killed like 100 deer (ones with antlers), I haven't got a single antler...

• CapCheeks
    40 posts

@gothicenigma Same here. I probably spent more than an hour hunting deer for that before I decided not to bother. The antlers never dropped but at least I got tons of leather for the work.

• Netspook
    261 posts

@dlmthree
    Not sure how many reindeers I've killed, but I only got 1 antler. I simply gave up and moved on.

• COACHHINES32
    2 posts

@dlmthree I have the same issue

• detroitin2019
    99 posts

I got lucky and just killed them as I came across them out exploring. By time I got back to her I had 3. I had already been to the reward
    spot she mentions. I’m glad I didn’t have to farm for it, I hate that aspect of games.

• MeinChurro
    39 posts

How did you guys turn it in?!

• dlmthree
    Original poster 77 posts

@meinchurro I had to talk to her twice. When I came back she had the same lines, I want antlers blablabla, I had to talk to her again right away to complete it.

• dbgager
    158 posts

@dlmthree Many don't play for a reward. But to just enjoy the game and have fun doing the quests.

• dlmthree
    Original poster 77 posts

@dbgager The "quest" (it is not a quest for the record) should be fun to start with. From the look of the replies here, comments I have read on Youtube related to this "quest", very few find spending 1+ hour for 3 miserable antlers fun.

• Netspook
    261 posts

@dbgager
    "Fun"?

First you have to commit reindeer genicide to get enough antlers.

In my case I gave up, and came back from England to complete this and a couple of other things.
    Killed a whole bunch and FINALLY got the antlers.
    After that, I couldn't find the woman at first.
    Eventually she showed up - may have something to do with time of day, not sure.
    Now she doesn't even wanna talk to me, so I cannot complete this quest.

Now please explain the "fun" part.

• MeinChurro
    39 posts

Reindeer antler drop rate does suck pretty bad. I save scummed reindeer spawns. Reloaded if it didn't give me the antler. Shouldn't have to, but you gotta deal with that rng.

• Cell1e
    174 posts

I wondered why I never got antlers...so you have to kill millions of deer? I just gave up.

Thanks for the info, I dont think Ill put myself through that or any of the other hunting tasks, the rewards look lame.

• dbgager
    158 posts

@netspook well maybe you should go do something you do find fun then..Why even play a game if its not fun. I am having fun and when I stop having fun I won't play it anymore

• dlmthree
    Original poster 77 posts

@dbgager Gotta love white knights...

• Netspook
    261 posts

@dbgager
    Obviously this is way too complicated for you...

It's not fun when it's barely working, or not working at all.

Simple as that.

• lcfcman123
    6 posts

@gothicenigma you have to search around Valla's hut for Reindeer

• dbgager
    158 posts

ANd there you go. Its not broken. You just have to finish it before leaving that general area.

Suggested Topics

Community Details

Users
Topics