Welcome to discussions

Quick Suggestions

• OzkaR2311
    Original poster 1 posts

when I tried buying Valhalla today it said that there was a problem with the payment so i tried again and again. I saw that ubisoft charged me three times but i still do not have the game. I hope that i get my money refunded for the 2 copies i bought accidentally and i hope that i get the gamy i bought. (i bought it on pc)

• Contrary to popular belief, Lorem Ipsum is not simply random text. It has roots in a piece of classical Latin literature from 45 BC, making it over 2000 years old. Richard McClintock, a Latin professor at Hampden-Sydney College in Virginia, looked up one of the more obscure Latin words, consectetur, from a Lorem Ipsum passage, and going through the cites of the word in classical literature, discovered the undoubtable source. Lorem Ipsum comes from sections 1.10.32 and 1.10.33 of "de Finibus Bonorum et Malorum" (The Extremes of Good and Evil) by Cicero, written in 45 BC. This book is a treatise on the theory of ethics, very popular during the Renaissance. The first line of Lorem Ipsum, "Lorem ipsum dolor sit amet..", comes from a line in section 1.10.32.

Contrary to popular belief, Lorem Ipsum is not simply random text. It has roots in a piece of classical Latin literature from 45 BC, making it over 2000 years old. Richard McClintock, a Latin professor at Hampden-Sydney College in Virginia, looked up one of the more obscure Latin words, consectetur, from a Lorem Ipsum passage, and going through the cites of the word in classical literature, discovered the undoubtable source. Lorem Ipsum comes from sections 1.10.32 and 1.10.33 of "de Finibus Bonorum et Malorum" (The Extremes of Good and Evil) by Cicero, written in 45 BC. This book is a treatise on the theory of ethics, very popular during the Renaissance. The first line of Lorem Ipsum, "Lorem ipsum dolor sit amet..", comes from a line in section 1.10.32.

Contrary to popular belief, Lorem Ipsum is not simply random text. It has roots in a piece of classical Latin literature from 45 BC, making it over 2000 years old. Richard McClintock, a Latin professor at Hampden-Sydney College in Virginia, looked up one of the more obscure Latin words, consectetur, from a Lorem Ipsum passage, and going through the cites of the word in classical literature, discovered the undoubtable source. Lorem Ipsum comes from sections 1.10.32 and 1.10.33 of "de Finibus Bonorum et Malorum" (The Extremes of Good and Evil) by Cicero, written in 45 BC. This book is a treatise on the theory of ethics, very popular during the Renaissance. The first line of Lorem Ipsum, "Lorem ipsum dolor sit amet..", comes from a line in section 1.10.32.

• Sir.MurangaA
    10 posts
    I bought the game on 08/11 and so far the game is not appearing in my library
  • jdoomkl
    3 posts

Bought the game 10/11/20... Game is a no show. One of the few times i buy something not on steam.. i better keep to steam.

• Nivellena
    5 posts

I already saw several threads like these on forum, leaving my comment in this one also to raise awarenes. Just bought it about an hour ago and it's not in the library, order history says otherwise and bank was billed too. You'd think digital goods should be granted instantly.

• Slacker1010
    3 posts

Title.....I paid for it 18 hours ago...been waiting all day. Still dont have it ..ANY ONE HELP

• fronik24
    5 posts

i bought the game for 26 hours ago. Same problem here.

• Wotan_Ratur
    2 posts

I bought the game this afternoon,
    After buying it had a error after paying for the game.
    I got no email whith activation code, or any game in my games selection
    and it still took money from my bank account but i did not get the game?

• Kamduis2020
    2 posts

I'm having the same issue, waiting to be able to create a help request. Following the thread to look for a solution/response.

• Ubi-Keo
    Ubisoft Support Staff 1878 posts

Sorry for the late response, due to the high volume of contacts it has taken longer than usual to respond. 

As this is an old thread I have locked it. You should have received the game in your library, however if for some reason you haven't please contact support on one of the following support channels:

Facebook
    Twitter
    Support Ticket
    Live Chat

If it hasn't gone through by now then its most likely the order was not processed and any charges that you seen will have been an authorisation hold.

Please note that the support ticket and live chat support channels may be limited due to the covid situation, if you have any issues contact support on Facebook or Twitter.

Official Response

Suggested Topics

Community Details

Users
Topics