Welcome to discussions

Quick Suggestions

• xReyV1
    2 posts

When entering the longhouse when you first get to Ragnnarssons Settlement I crash, I tried it 2 times then had to go back earlier but as soon as I get close to the longhouse it starts lagging when I enter it just crashes.

• Flash62000
    2 posts

Hello
    I can no longer get tattoos, access the barracks or change my ship at the shipyard. Please help as I can’t change my mercenary load out in the ship.
    jordan

• VikingBatman277
    3 posts

Ive enjoyed playing Valhalla immensely that is until it started crashing my ps4 constantly. I've done all I know and have read about to fix this issue. Considering people have ( including me) spent a $100 or more on this game this issue needs to be fixed asap, or I will be getting a refund and will never buy another ubisoft game again. I'm sure I'm not the only one either

• RagingRaps
    1 posts

The chipping away quest is glitched. I destroyed the last cart but the marker won't go away.

• Jearbear22
    1 posts

I’m doing the mission where you fight Firnir trying to wrap the rope around him and it glitched out so now every time I load into Asgard, it immediately desynchronizes me and I have to load the save point again and then it repeats itself. I was so close to beating him too...

• HaiKenz.NooB
    2 posts
  • HaiKenz.NooB
    2 posts

Bug fix: FORCE DOOR open in quest (Brewing Rebellion)

• MineCraftAlien
    1 posts

On xbox i try to start chapter 5 of the Farewells and Legacies and it goes to the loading black screen and then the game crashes and sends me to the xbox home screen no error no nothing game starts up fine i can fast travel i can do side stuff but i can not start that quest. Any info on this issue?

• Crazymans1234
    2 posts

hey Ubisoft
    Do you know if you guys are ever going to get a room for fixing the witch boss battle I’ve been looking online and there are times where refuses refuses to register the battle

• Crazymans1234
    2 posts

hey Ubisoft
    Do you know if you guys are ever going to get a room for fixing the witch boss battle I’ve been looking online and there are times where refuses refuses to register the battle

• Evi1monkey95
    1 posts

I'm doing the raid in Readingum Abbey and can't complete it because it keeps crashing. Already crashed more times during the raid than the rest of my play through. (70+ hours) Patches/updates badly needed. One of the buggiest games I've played in a long time.

• ClaySands
    2 posts

Hi there. Game crashes when trying to load save. Went through most of tutorials of how to fix CE-34 bug. Had to uninstall and delete most of progress. Gonna try to get it to play from save from cloud. Nearly out of options if this doesn't work. If game fails to start up again, I am gonna demand a full refund of my entire purchase I got for game. No game should be this bugged. Unity wasn't this bugged, syndicate wasn't this bugged.

• TheMonkeyKing78
    1 posts
    This post is deleted!
  • SHABZY.
    8 posts

Every time i try to pledge to lincolnscire after the cutscene it freezes me all the quick buttons are working except the movement ones and the only way to fix it is to go back to the title screen and load my last save file.
    anyone know what to do??

• Will.Lyth
    2 posts

@minecraftalien same issue for me too on Series X. No luck yet

• Sunksatansass
    1 posts

I am having an issue with important NPCs not moving. Right now im on a feast to remember and Gunlodr left the cave and is now stuck and wont move.

• bibo0582
    1 posts

@crimsonratel same thing happened to me. i just ran around and found a body of water i could dive in. i drowned myself then went back to olav. that fixed it

• Stim0x
    1 posts

@evi1monkey95 Also having this issue. Crashes at different points throughout the Readingum raid, unable to complete.

The game freezes and becomes unresponsive (I've had this several times through the playthrough, although not as consistently as when trying to carry out this raid.)

I've sent crash reports in.

• Tomphelps43
    5 posts

I was done with Vinland 100% and then the game frozen and deleted all memory from the area of the map. I did an update on the game hoping to prevent that happening again. Now I’m stuck at the first mission “hunting grounds” and olav won’t move o

Suggested Topics