Welcome to discussions

Quick Suggestions

• Ponijj
    Original poster 1 posts

I purchased the limited edition for a reason now when I put the code in and all seems to be fine, I load up my game and the items are NO WHERE to be seen. Please explain this to me.
    Also where is my “Way of the Berserker” email and or code? This is a joke tbh.

• Contrary to popular belief, Lorem Ipsum is not simply random text. It has roots in a piece of classical Latin literature from 45 BC, making it over 2000 years old. Richard McClintock, a Latin professor at Hampden-Sydney College in Virginia, looked up one of the more obscure Latin words, consectetur, from a Lorem Ipsum passage, and going through the cites of the word in classical literature, discovered the undoubtable source. Lorem Ipsum comes from sections 1.10.32 and 1.10.33 of "de Finibus Bonorum et Malorum" (The Extremes of Good and Evil) by Cicero, written in 45 BC. This book is a treatise on the theory of ethics, very popular during the Renaissance. The first line of Lorem Ipsum, "Lorem ipsum dolor sit amet..", comes from a line in section 1.10.32.

Contrary to popular belief, Lorem Ipsum is not simply random text. It has roots in a piece of classical Latin literature from 45 BC, making it over 2000 years old. Richard McClintock, a Latin professor at Hampden-Sydney College in Virginia, looked up one of the more obscure Latin words, consectetur, from a Lorem Ipsum passage, and going through the cites of the word in classical literature, discovered the undoubtable source. Lorem Ipsum comes from sections 1.10.32 and 1.10.33 of "de Finibus Bonorum et Malorum" (The Extremes of Good and Evil) by Cicero, written in 45 BC. This book is a treatise on the theory of ethics, very popular during the Renaissance. The first line of Lorem Ipsum, "Lorem ipsum dolor sit amet..", comes from a line in section 1.10.32.

Contrary to popular belief, Lorem Ipsum is not simply random text. It has roots in a piece of classical Latin literature from 45 BC, making it over 2000 years old. Richard McClintock, a Latin professor at Hampden-Sydney College in Virginia, looked up one of the more obscure Latin words, consectetur, from a Lorem Ipsum passage, and going through the cites of the word in classical literature, discovered the undoubtable source. Lorem Ipsum comes from sections 1.10.32 and 1.10.33 of "de Finibus Bonorum et Malorum" (The Extremes of Good and Evil) by Cicero, written in 45 BC. This book is a treatise on the theory of ethics, very popular during the Renaissance. The first line of Lorem Ipsum, "Lorem ipsum dolor sit amet..", comes from a line in section 1.10.32.

• Ubi-Woofer
    Ubisoft Support Staff 807 posts
    Best Answer

@Ponijj - Hey there - I sincerely apologise that your thread was not replied to until now. I hope that by now, you have been able to access the "Way of the Berserker" pre-order bonus quest, as well as the exclusive items from your purchase of the Limited Edition. If this is not the case, and you are still missing any of the additional content that you are entitled to (even after trying the workaround kindly shared above by @CyberWolf-N7) then please open a support case or start a Live Chat at your earliest convenience and provide us with proof of purchase for your copy of the game. We'll be happy to investigate this further with you, and make sure that you're seeing all of the content you should be in-game! 🙂

@CyberWolf-N7 - I am sorry to hear that you were also struggling to access the "Way of the Berserker" preorder bonus quest, as well as other additional content such as the Bayek outfit earned through watching the reveal event on Twitch. I hope that using the workaround you shared, you were now able to find and access all of your items! If having any issues, please do as I've recommended above and open a support case or start a Live Chat at your earliest convenience and we can take a closer look into this with you and confirm your eligibility.

I'll lock this thread now, as it is quite old, and may no longer be relevant. However we'll be ready and waiting to assist you in another thread, via a support case or via Live Chat if you're needing any additional help! Don't hesitate to reach out! Thanks. 🙂

Official Response
  • CyberWolf-N7
    22 posts

I got same issues and where's the Beowulf quest ,
    Ubi supposed fixed issue , go in store , dlc berserker etc totally disappeared .
    And what about bayek outfit still locked , I registered for twitch content .

• CyberWolf-N7
    22 posts

Update , saw on another post , go in game as normal while in-game switch your internet off and enjoy , items popup .

• Ubi-Woofer
    Ubisoft Support Staff 807 posts
    Best Answer

@Ponijj - Hey there - I sincerely apologise that your thread was not replied to until now. I hope that by now, you have been able to access the "Way of the Berserker" pre-order bonus quest, as well as the exclusive items from your purchase of the Limited Edition. If this is not the case, and you are still missing any of the additional content that you are entitled to (even after trying the workaround kindly shared above by @CyberWolf-N7) then please open a support case or start a Live Chat at your earliest convenience and provide us with proof of purchase for your copy of the game. We'll be happy to investigate this further with you, and make sure that you're seeing all of the content you should be in-game! 🙂

@CyberWolf-N7 - I am sorry to hear that you were also struggling to access the "Way of the Berserker" preorder bonus quest, as well as other additional content such as the Bayek outfit earned through watching the reveal event on Twitch. I hope that using the workaround you shared, you were now able to find and access all of your items! If having any issues, please do as I've recommended above and open a support case or start a Live Chat at your earliest convenience and we can take a closer look into this with you and confirm your eligibility.

I'll lock this thread now, as it is quite old, and may no longer be relevant. However we'll be ready and waiting to assist you in another thread, via a support case or via Live Chat if you're needing any additional help! Don't hesitate to reach out! Thanks. 🙂

Official Response

Suggested Topics

Community Details

Users
Topics