Welcome to discussions

Quick Suggestions

• Brynjar_Odinson
    Original poster 22 posts

i noticed a bug. sometimes when in inventory and switching tabs, or when reading intel and then switch back, the game freezes. tried many times and was able to reproduce the issue.music is there. but not able to control anything. taskmanager-->end task is the only thing you can do. 1 time iwas not able to even go to taskmanager and had to reset pc

• Contrary to popular belief, Lorem Ipsum is not simply random text. It has roots in a piece of classical Latin literature from 45 BC, making it over 2000 years old. Richard McClintock, a Latin professor at Hampden-Sydney College in Virginia, looked up one of the more obscure Latin words, consectetur, from a Lorem Ipsum passage, and going through the cites of the word in classical literature, discovered the undoubtable source. Lorem Ipsum comes from sections 1.10.32 and 1.10.33 of "de Finibus Bonorum et Malorum" (The Extremes of Good and Evil) by Cicero, written in 45 BC. This book is a treatise on the theory of ethics, very popular during the Renaissance. The first line of Lorem Ipsum, "Lorem ipsum dolor sit amet..", comes from a line in section 1.10.32.

Contrary to popular belief, Lorem Ipsum is not simply random text. It has roots in a piece of classical Latin literature from 45 BC, making it over 2000 years old. Richard McClintock, a Latin professor at Hampden-Sydney College in Virginia, looked up one of the more obscure Latin words, consectetur, from a Lorem Ipsum passage, and going through the cites of the word in classical literature, discovered the undoubtable source. Lorem Ipsum comes from sections 1.10.32 and 1.10.33 of "de Finibus Bonorum et Malorum" (The Extremes of Good and Evil) by Cicero, written in 45 BC. This book is a treatise on the theory of ethics, very popular during the Renaissance. The first line of Lorem Ipsum, "Lorem ipsum dolor sit amet..", comes from a line in section 1.10.32.

Contrary to popular belief, Lorem Ipsum is not simply random text. It has roots in a piece of classical Latin literature from 45 BC, making it over 2000 years old. Richard McClintock, a Latin professor at Hampden-Sydney College in Virginia, looked up one of the more obscure Latin words, consectetur, from a Lorem Ipsum passage, and going through the cites of the word in classical literature, discovered the undoubtable source. Lorem Ipsum comes from sections 1.10.32 and 1.10.33 of "de Finibus Bonorum et Malorum" (The Extremes of Good and Evil) by Cicero, written in 45 BC. This book is a treatise on the theory of ethics, very popular during the Renaissance. The first line of Lorem Ipsum, "Lorem ipsum dolor sit amet..", comes from a line in section 1.10.32.

• CrutonCruiser
    4 posts

@brynjar_odinson SAME! it freezes often on me whenever I'm in a menu. its also really hard to play without ever going into a menu. I have a pretty sweet up to date PC. can run red dead at very high res on close to ultra. gotta be an optimization issue. let me know if you fin a fix and I will do the same.

• Brynjar_Odinson
    Original poster 22 posts

@crutoncruiser maybe a too high overclock on the gpu could cause that error i found out. when using stock oc and a curve oc (with msi afterburner) it works. if i manually oc it (+130mhz core) it freezes. works on all other games so maybe optimization. but for now, just lower oc. if you have this error whitout oc your gpu i have no clue

• CrutonCruiser
    4 posts

@brynjar_odinson Found out putting the gpu in debug mode fixed all my problems. I have a factory OC gpu so I think thats why. Debug mode lowers it to the original refrence clock and that fixes it.

• Ubi-Swaggins
    Ubisoft Support Staff 420 posts

@crutoncruiser @Brynjar_Odinson Thank you for sharing your workarounds for this issue.

Official Response

Suggested Topics

Community Details

Users
Topics