ubisoft discussions

Quick Suggestions

• eddycyprus
    Original poster 5 posts

I purchased ACV through EPIC but i cant start it even though it now says its available.
    I clock on Launch it changes to Running for a few seconds then goes back to Launch .
    Anyone else managed to get passed this ?

• Contrary to popular belief, Lorem Ipsum is not simply random text. It has roots in a piece of classical Latin literature from 45 BC, making it over 2000 years old. Richard McClintock, a Latin professor at Hampden-Sydney College in Virginia, looked up one of the more obscure Latin words, consectetur, from a Lorem Ipsum passage, and going through the cites of the word in classical literature, discovered the undoubtable source. Lorem Ipsum comes from sections 1.10.32 and 1.10.33 of "de Finibus Bonorum et Malorum" (The Extremes of Good and Evil) by Cicero, written in 45 BC. This book is a treatise on the theory of ethics, very popular during the Renaissance. The first line of Lorem Ipsum, "Lorem ipsum dolor sit amet..", comes from a line in section 1.10.32.

Contrary to popular belief, Lorem Ipsum is not simply random text. It has roots in a piece of classical Latin literature from 45 BC, making it over 2000 years old. Richard McClintock, a Latin professor at Hampden-Sydney College in Virginia, looked up one of the more obscure Latin words, consectetur, from a Lorem Ipsum passage, and going through the cites of the word in classical literature, discovered the undoubtable source. Lorem Ipsum comes from sections 1.10.32 and 1.10.33 of "de Finibus Bonorum et Malorum" (The Extremes of Good and Evil) by Cicero, written in 45 BC. This book is a treatise on the theory of ethics, very popular during the Renaissance. The first line of Lorem Ipsum, "Lorem ipsum dolor sit amet..", comes from a line in section 1.10.32.

Contrary to popular belief, Lorem Ipsum is not simply random text. It has roots in a piece of classical Latin literature from 45 BC, making it over 2000 years old. Richard McClintock, a Latin professor at Hampden-Sydney College in Virginia, looked up one of the more obscure Latin words, consectetur, from a Lorem Ipsum passage, and going through the cites of the word in classical literature, discovered the undoubtable source. Lorem Ipsum comes from sections 1.10.32 and 1.10.33 of "de Finibus Bonorum et Malorum" (The Extremes of Good and Evil) by Cicero, written in 45 BC. This book is a treatise on the theory of ethics, very popular during the Renaissance. The first line of Lorem Ipsum, "Lorem ipsum dolor sit amet..", comes from a line in section 1.10.32.

• mrsleep0000
    29 posts

Yes, by restarting the launcher.

• UbiExcellent
    756 posts

@mrsleep0000 Thanks for sharing this workaround, mrsleep0000! Please give this a try eddycyprus, then let me know if you are still unable to launch the game.

• ballzeethegamer
    6 posts

@ubiexcellent did not work for me

• UbiExcellent
    756 posts

@ballzeethegamer I'm sorry to hear that restarting the launcher didn't resolve this launching error for you, ballzeethegamer. Do you see any error message after you click 'Launch' or does the button prompt you to re-launch the game again as eddycyprus described? Please also confirm if you also own the game via the Epic launcher.

• ballzeethegamer
    6 posts

@ubiexcellent i got it from the epic launcher. i went into the files where i downloadedc the game, clicked on the game from there and it downloaded vai ubisoft connect, and the game is playable from there.

• eddycyprus
    Original poster 5 posts

@ubiexcellent Restarted the Launcher several times , Restarted the PC , i even uninstalled ACV and Reinstalled it and even did a Verify , but nothing seems to work .
    Please help

• kiadaw
    4 posts

Opening Ubisoft Connect,
    Update the game,
    & run from there worked for me.

Hope this helped someone.

• eddycyprus
    Original poster 5 posts

@kiadaw this worked for me thanks , but this means tottaly ignore EPIC Launcher , shame i bought the game from EPIC then !

Suggested Topics