Welcome to discussions

Quick Suggestions

• S4FF4G4MING
    Original poster 1 posts

I have found that when I try activate a raid within a monestary, eivor uses the horn however the guys don't get out of the boat or even bother to help me get the loot by opening doors or even killing people. There isn't even a way for me to activate a raid from the boat as there is no place to activate it. Can anyone please help me. Not sure if its a problem with my game install or if its just a bug that ubisoft needs to fix

• Contrary to popular belief, Lorem Ipsum is not simply random text. It has roots in a piece of classical Latin literature from 45 BC, making it over 2000 years old. Richard McClintock, a Latin professor at Hampden-Sydney College in Virginia, looked up one of the more obscure Latin words, consectetur, from a Lorem Ipsum passage, and going through the cites of the word in classical literature, discovered the undoubtable source. Lorem Ipsum comes from sections 1.10.32 and 1.10.33 of "de Finibus Bonorum et Malorum" (The Extremes of Good and Evil) by Cicero, written in 45 BC. This book is a treatise on the theory of ethics, very popular during the Renaissance. The first line of Lorem Ipsum, "Lorem ipsum dolor sit amet..", comes from a line in section 1.10.32.

Contrary to popular belief, Lorem Ipsum is not simply random text. It has roots in a piece of classical Latin literature from 45 BC, making it over 2000 years old. Richard McClintock, a Latin professor at Hampden-Sydney College in Virginia, looked up one of the more obscure Latin words, consectetur, from a Lorem Ipsum passage, and going through the cites of the word in classical literature, discovered the undoubtable source. Lorem Ipsum comes from sections 1.10.32 and 1.10.33 of "de Finibus Bonorum et Malorum" (The Extremes of Good and Evil) by Cicero, written in 45 BC. This book is a treatise on the theory of ethics, very popular during the Renaissance. The first line of Lorem Ipsum, "Lorem ipsum dolor sit amet..", comes from a line in section 1.10.32.

Contrary to popular belief, Lorem Ipsum is not simply random text. It has roots in a piece of classical Latin literature from 45 BC, making it over 2000 years old. Richard McClintock, a Latin professor at Hampden-Sydney College in Virginia, looked up one of the more obscure Latin words, consectetur, from a Lorem Ipsum passage, and going through the cites of the word in classical literature, discovered the undoubtable source. Lorem Ipsum comes from sections 1.10.32 and 1.10.33 of "de Finibus Bonorum et Malorum" (The Extremes of Good and Evil) by Cicero, written in 45 BC. This book is a treatise on the theory of ethics, very popular during the Renaissance. The first line of Lorem Ipsum, "Lorem ipsum dolor sit amet..", comes from a line in section 1.10.32.

• daangorinsek
    1 posts

@s4ff4g4ming Same here man. Cant trigger a a raid from the boat and I can complete it alone because u need your jomsviking to open chests...

• Ubi-Spud
    Ubisoft Support Staff 702 posts

Hey guys, sorry to hear this! Does fast travelling to the nearest port, and sailing back to the area/initiating the raid help at all? If not, could you provide a video of this issue?

Official Response
  • Feren142
    4 posts

Raids are buggy all around. I've had my character try to open a chest, request help and when the raider finally helped me open the chest it bugged the chest. The animation played but the chest didn't actually open. I got no loot and couldnt interact with the chest anymore but it still showed up as a box i needed to open, forcing me to load an earlier save cause I couldn't finish the raid. Also had a crash during a raid, as well as very weird pathing issues. This is some low quality stuff guys.

Suggested Topics

Community Details

Users
Topics